Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 5:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pre-Test

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 4 years ago by bobby623.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Which pre-test do you use and what group of numbers

Pick 3 [ 2 ]  [13.33%]
Pick 4 [ 1 ]  [6.67%]
Powerball [ 1 ]  [6.67%]
Mega million [ 2 ]  [13.33%]
5 ball game (i.e. Texas Cash 5) [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
6 ball game I.e. Texas Lotto) [ 1 ]  [6.67%]
Don't use them [ 8 ]  [53.33%]
Total Valid Votes [ 15 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 0 ]  
Krypton
United States
Member #140102
March 11, 2013
904 Posts
Posted: July 1, 2013, 7:55 am - IP Logged

I've noticed several games post pre- test. Some come out before the actual games ( pick 3,4) and some afterwards ( powerball, Texas Lotto). The groups I'm talking about is the date of the pre-test. Example: Texas Lotto drawing is July 3. Pre-test for hat drawing comes out AFTER the actual drawing. So you could use the pre-test prior June 29 or the 1 before that June 26.

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
    Member #48046
    December 7, 2006
    1699 Posts
    Posted: July 1, 2013, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

Mega Millions for me,

Your lucky  Texas Post's those numbers.

Krypton
      United States
      Member #140102
      March 11, 2013
      904 Posts
      Posted: July 1, 2013, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

I know they post them ( after the drawing) and I am trying to figure out where to look that will have some if not 100% of the draw numbers.  The game on June 26 draw has all the draw numbers in the pre`-test dated June 22 and some on June 19th.  I am trying to figure out which one to look at for the next draw.  I have seen some that have 100% of the new draw from 1 to 2 drawings back

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
        Texas
        United States
        Member #55889
        October 23, 2007
        5738 Posts
        Posted: July 2, 2013, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

I don't know about MM and PB, but I'm pretty sure Texas posts all the pre draw results before the actual drawing takes place. Check about 9:45 - 10:00 tonight. Texas draws the state games at 10:12pm.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
          u$a
          United States
          Member #106665
          February 22, 2011
          19964 Posts
          Posted: July 2, 2013, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

i don't think they do that here i'm glad Dance

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19891 Posts
            Posted: July 6, 2013, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

I don't know about MM and PB, but I'm pretty sure Texas posts all the pre draw results before the actual drawing takes place. Check about 9:45 - 10:00 tonight. Texas draws the state games at 10:12pm.

How can you use the information if you have purchase you tickets 15 minutes before the drawings?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Texas
              United States
              Member #55889
              October 23, 2007
              5738 Posts
              Posted: July 6, 2013, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

How can you use the information if you have purchase you tickets 15 minutes before the drawings?

Weeeeeeellllll,

I don't use that information to pick my numbers. I was merely stating my observation of when the pre draws are posted.

I never felt that the pre draws are anything to be concerned with because they don't pay any money when the numbers on my ticket matches the pre draw numbers.

Krypton
                United States
                Member #140102
                March 11, 2013
                904 Posts
                Posted: July 10, 2013, 12:37 am - IP Logged

You can use the pre test numbers as a secondary way of verifying the numbers you came up with in a giving system is  accurate.  I used it a few weeks ago and matched 4 numbers.  The problem I see with them is they jump around too much or I am missing whicg pre test to look at for the game. 

Here is the draw for the powerball

07/06/13    52    02    36    35    13          11

below is the pre test  3 games back

06/26/13    44          13          35          43          27            11            35        04          --    10    21      Pre-test

06/26/13    27          02          06          51          26            11            35        24          --    10    21      Pre-test

06/26/13    08          37          16          39          36            11            35        10          --    10    21      Pre-test

06/26/13    41          58          07          47          13            11            35        27          --    10    21      Pre-test

06/26/13    01          46          39          33          18            11            35      33          --    10    21        Draw

06/26/13    27          26          07          48          02            11            35        21          --    10    21    Post-test

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7340 Posts
                  Posted: July 11, 2013, 1:23 am - IP Logged

They could use the pre-drawing test information to predict the results of the next pre-drawing test.

bobby623's avatar - abstract
                    San Angelo, Texas
                    United States
                    Member #1097
                    January 31, 2003
                    1405 Posts
                    Posted: July 11, 2013, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

Here is extract from Texas Lottery website game info for Powerball.

• Drawings are broadcast each Wednesday and Saturday at 10:12 p.m. CST. Ticket sales are not available during Draw Break, from 9:00 - 10:15 p.m.

If sales are cut off at 9 p.m Texas time, I'm certain all other states must also cease sales at least one hour before the drawing.
                    If someone can buy a ticket 15 minutes before a drawing, something is screwed up somewhere.
                    It doesn't seem fair if some states can sell tickets during the draw break period.
                    Personally, I doubt that they can.
                    The pre-tests are available at the Powerball website. Not sure when they are posted.
                    Mega is drawn in Georgia. They do  post-tests in addition to pre-tests. Powerball is drawn in Florida. Not sure if Florida has post-tests.

Seems using pre-tests results to build combinations is controversial subject.
                    All states have them. Some post them, some don't.
                    But, what good are they??
                    My view is that tests should be ignored.
                    Predicting the next combination is impossible, so, why waste time manipulating pre-tests!

San Angelo, Texas
                      United States
                      Member #1097
                      January 31, 2003
                      1405 Posts
                      Posted: July 11, 2013, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

• Drawings are broadcast each Wednesday and Saturday at 10:12 p.m. CST. Ticket sales are not available during Draw Break, from 9:00 - 10:15 p.m.

If sales are cut off at 9 p.m Texas time, I'm certain all other states must also cease sales at least one hour before the drawing.
                      If someone can buy a ticket 15 minutes before a drawing, something is screwed up somewhere.
                      It doesn't seem fair if some states can sell tickets during the draw break period.
                      The pre-tests are available at the Powerball website. Not sure when they are posted.
                      Mega is drawn in Georgia. They do  post-tests in addition to pre-tests. Powerball is drawn in Florida. Not sure if Florida has post-tests.

Predicting the next combination is impossible, so, why waste time manipulating pre-tests!

Learn something new everyday.

The cutoff for MegaMillions sales is 9:45 p.m Texas time.
                      It's no doubt the same for all other states.

Why there is an earlier cutoff time for Powerball is not explained
                      at any lottery sites I visited today.

Texas
                        United States
                        Member #55889
                        October 23, 2007
                        5738 Posts
                        Posted: July 11, 2013, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

I have also wondered why the PB cutoff is so early compared to MM and Texas Lotto. I'm also not sure if the cutoff times for MM and PB are the same for the other states or not. Something to research.

ressuccess's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

United States
                          Member #93164
                          June 23, 2010
                          1409 Posts
                          Posted: July 12, 2013, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

I don't really play the lottery. I just pretend to play my numbers.

Krypton
                            United States
                            Member #140102
                            March 11, 2013
                            904 Posts
                            Posted: July 15, 2013, 2:15 am - IP Logged

Indeed intersting but how can you deny that the pre test has the numbers drawn from 1 to 3 games back?  jUST coinsidence?

San Angelo, Texas
                              United States
                              Member #1097
                              January 31, 2003
                              1405 Posts
                              Posted: July 16, 2013, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

Indeed intersting but how can you deny that the pre test has the numbers drawn from 1 to 3 games back?  jUST coinsidence?

Coinsidence is a good word.
                              Face it, choosing the right winning numbers is an extremely difficult process.
                              Folks have been trying to do that for 50+ years without any tangible, reliable, consistent success.
                              IMHO, the only prior drawings having any value are the winning combinations.
                              However, if you can develop a workout whereby you can accurately predict that 3 specific numbers in pre-test Nr. 3 held last Wednesday
                              will be in Saturday's winning combination, you may have something worthwhile - and good luck with that.
                              Personally, I think it would be a waste of time.