Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

patterns lottery

Topic closed. 30 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Pick3Ma$terer.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
bgonçalves
Brasil
Member #92564
June 9, 2010
2122 Posts
Posted: July 1, 2013, 9:55 am - IP Logged

Of the 100%, possible patterns if any, of the lottery, 80% of the time (the draw) provide 20% of the patterns,
  My question is what are the 20% of the patterns that in 80% of the time in a lottery?
Pareto 80/20

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
    Texas
    United States
    Member #86154
    January 30, 2010
    1648 Posts
    Posted: July 1, 2013, 10:12 am - IP Logged

Of the 100%, possible patterns if any, of the lottery, 80% of the time (the draw) provide 20% of the patterns,
      My question is what are the 20% of the patterns that in 80% of the time in a lottery?
    Pareto 80/20

To which game are you referring to?

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

bgonçalves
      Brasil
      Member #92564
      June 9, 2010
      2122 Posts
      Posted: July 1, 2013, 10:33 am - IP Logged

To which game are you referring to?

L.L.

Hello, lucky for any lottery objective is to see why 80% of raffles, give us 20% of the patterns, let's see an example of the 49/6, all possible patterns within this lottery type patterns 1,2,3 , 4,5,6, 10,20,30,40,50, so odd and so pairs etc, etc.
      The total universe of possible patterns within the probabilities of example 49/6
      20% of these patterns come in 80% of sweepstakes, lottery pose there be raffled with the number
        Alone or with the digits of the number separately, the output patterns are the same, so we have to focus on the patterns of 20% in 100 sweepstakes hit 80, there to statistics and probability, can help us
      we have to stop trying to predict a 100% unique event
      a single draw is impossible, 1st step to find patterns o20% of the 49/6, the Sweepstakes is not past memory, but the station showing 80/20 until 75/25

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
        Texas
        United States
        Member #86154
        January 30, 2010
        1648 Posts
        Posted: July 1, 2013, 10:46 am - IP Logged

Hello, lucky for any lottery objective is to see why 80% of raffles, give us 20% of the patterns, let's see an example of the 49/6, all possible patterns within this lottery type patterns 1,2,3 , 4,5,6, 10,20,30,40,50, so odd and so pairs etc, etc.
        The total universe of possible patterns within the probabilities of example 49/6
        20% of these patterns come in 80% of sweepstakes, lottery pose there be raffled with the number
          Alone or with the digits of the number separately, the output patterns are the same, so we have to focus on the patterns of 20% in 100 sweepstakes hit 80, there to statistics and probability, can help us
        we have to stop trying to predict a 100% unique event
        a single draw is impossible, 1st step to find patterns o20% of the 49/6, the Sweepstakes is not past memory, but the station showing 80/20 until 75/25

Okay. dr san, with all do respect to your quests and interests, this seems to be waaaay out of my league. Sorry I couldn't be of any assistance and best of luck!

L.L.Thumbs Up

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
          u$a
          United States
          Member #106665
          February 22, 2011
          19771 Posts
          Posted: July 1, 2013, 11:14 am - IP Logged

Okay. dr san, with all do respect to your quests and interests, this seems to be waaaay out of my league. Sorry I couldn't be of any assistance and best of luck!

L.L.Thumbs Up

it always make since to the one working it out Dance

bgonçalves
            Brasil
            Member #92564
            June 9, 2010
            2122 Posts
            Posted: July 1, 2013, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

Numbers do behave in a pattern that is not quite random, but not orderly either. And the best example is a pattern I have never seen in my years of research.

I call it the 1-2-3-4-5-6 bad-boy pattern.

It can also be 2-4-6-8-10-12.

Or 42-41-40-39-38-37.

You are unlikely to get those numbers all meeting together at one time in one game. The chances are very remote indeed. And most players know it. That's why you never see this kind of pattern picked on a board or coupon... or even as a drawing from the computer pick.

Because everyone knows they are hugely unlikely to occur.

But luckily there are many patterns that are more easily identified. There are millions of other patterns arranged in different ways. Remove those bad patterns, and you have left a small percentage of random numbers that have a much greater chance of winning.

bgonçalves
              Brasil
              Member #92564
              June 9, 2010
              2122 Posts
              Posted: July 1, 2013, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

Numbers do behave in a pattern that is not quite random, but not orderly either. And the best example is a pattern I have never seen in my years of research.

I call it the 1-2-3-4-5-6 bad-boy pattern.

It can also be 2-4-6-8-10-12.

Or 42-41-40-39-38-37.

You are unlikely to get those numbers all meeting together at one time in one game. The chances are very remote indeed. And most players know it. That's why you never see this kind of pattern picked on a board or coupon... or even as a drawing from the computer pick.

Because everyone knows they are hugely unlikely to occur.

But luckily there are many patterns that are more easily identified. There are millions of other patterns arranged in different ways. Remove those bad patterns, and you have left a small percentage of random numbers that have a much greater chance of winning.

Hello, then a lottery example is 49/6 over 2000 (two thousand sweepstakes) has happened all possible patterns, creating an algorithm pair create games equal to the standards of draws
                Entering the 20%, and even to such a maximum 3 numbers of the previous draws, then generate within the standards of sweepstakes and a maximum of 3 numbers of the previous draws, you can use the last draw or pivot base to be a reference, pattern

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                Dallas, Texas
                United States
                Member #4549
                May 2, 2004
                1684 Posts
                Posted: July 1, 2013, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

Hello, then a lottery example is 49/6 over 2000 (two thousand sweepstakes) has happened all possible patterns, creating an algorithm pair create games equal to the standards of draws
                  Entering the 20%, and even to such a maximum 3 numbers of the previous draws, then generate within the standards of sweepstakes and a maximum of 3 numbers of the previous draws, you can use the last draw or pivot base to be a reference, pattern

dr san, that doesn't look right. If a lottery only had 10000 combinations then 2000 draws might contain all the possible patterns since that would be 20%.

In a 6/49 where there are over 13 million combinations, it would seem 20% would be in excess of 2.6 million. Not likely any lottery will last long enough to produce that many draws. 

Am I missing something?

Also you mentioned in RL's thread the use of front and back digits as a menas of playing the jackpot games. Will you be making a thread on this idea?

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

bgonçalves
                  Brasil
                  Member #92564
                  June 9, 2010
                  2122 Posts
                  Posted: July 2, 2013, 9:37 am - IP Logged

dr san, that doesn't look right. If a lottery only had 10000 combinations then 2000 draws might contain all the possible patterns since that would be 20%.

In a 6/49 where there are over 13 million combinations, it would seem 20% would be in excess of 2.6 million. Not likely any lottery will last long enough to produce that many draws. 

Am I missing something?

Also you mentioned in RL's thread the use of front and back digits as a menas of playing the jackpot games. Will you be making a thread on this idea?

Hello,garyo g on the digits of the front of a number in example 49/6

The front digits ranging from zero (0) to 4 matrix that is 100% then there may be
                    Anyway in order to forge the draw is 100% clear fault terminations, but half already guaranteed, one can use as fixed, and see if the front digit formations may give clues to see the last digit, evidence so if training did not go as the other,
                  About standards, not the pick4, but the big lotteries like 49/6 then 20%
                    Let's put 25% of the combinations will give 75% of the sweepstakes, the repetition of a number
                    More than other evidence that the 80/20 or 75/25 garyo need to create an algorithm mounting or to view the use of the theory 75/25

bgonçalves
                    Brasil
                    Member #92564
                    June 9, 2010
                    2122 Posts
                    Posted: July 2, 2013, 10:03 am - IP Logged

1. Check outthe results ofthe last game in your area. You can find the results by entering "YourGame
                    winning numbers" or "YourGame results" in any large search engine.Go back to the winning numbers
                    on the last day of play, whether amid-week game or a Saturday one.
                    Make sure you view the LAST set of winning numbers available.
                    2. See if your game shows unusual number combinations, asin these examples:
                    - Three consecutive numberstogetherlike 3, 4, 5, or 25, 26, 27, or even 41, 42, 43.
                    - Numbers concentrated together at one end ofthe play range, like 33, 35, 36, 38 or 2, 4, 5, 7, 8 (not
                    those numbers you understand - just a pattern like that).
                    - Unusual patterns of close numbers of 3 ormore thatmay be in or out ofsequence. A pattern like 2, 4,
                    6, 8 in two areas ofthe winning numbersis another example.
                    3. If your game shows any ofthese patternsin the last game,thenmake s

Dallas, Texas
                      United States
                      Member #4549
                      May 2, 2004
                      1684 Posts
                      Posted: July 2, 2013, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

Hello,garyo g on the digits of the front of a number in example 49/6

The front digits ranging from zero (0) to 4 matrix that is 100% then there may be
                        Anyway in order to forge the draw is 100% clear fault terminations, but half already guaranteed, one can use as fixed, and see if the front digit formations may give clues to see the last digit, evidence so if training did not go as the other,
                      About standards, not the pick4, but the big lotteries like 49/6 then 20%
                        Let's put 25% of the combinations will give 75% of the sweepstakes, the repetition of a number
                        More than other evidence that the 80/20 or 75/25 garyo need to create an algorithm mounting or to view the use of the theory 75/25

Okay, from all that I gather only 20% of the numbers are in play for any given draw.  We can look at any chart and see draws produce combinations across the board. We might call these an abberation but they are still within the limits of the game.

I am at a loss to see how any 6/49 can represent all back digit combinations in 2000 draws. Any 6/49 produces almost 1,000,000 back digit combinations alone. And I've shown in earlier posts that 2000 draws will result in 1s and 0s, with occasional 2s, when breaking the sets down. There is nothing to analyze. Having done it for Texas Cash5, I found i to be a waste of time. 

Forgive me, but try as I might I'm not seeing where you are getting your 2000 draws producing 20% of the combinations. The instability in early draws produce combinations that do not seem to fit anywhere. Again, you have 1 of these, 1 of these, one of those, and this one here.  And none seem to have any connection with another.

Consider too, overall 2002 combinations equal an abbreviated wheel using 18 numbers in a 6/49. That's merely a drop in the bucket.

The next stumbling block is what is called high ball and low ball lotteries. Some lotteries continue to produce numbers whose sums are above the average. These are known as high ball lotteries. Others produce lower numbers and are called low ball lotteries. Lotteries, in general, fluctuate with no guarantee of when either will occur. 

I'm looking for anything that might back up your supposition, but haven't found it. Could you be more clear on what you are talking about and what you see?

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

bgonçalves
                        Brasil
                        Member #92564
                        June 9, 2010
                        2122 Posts
                        Posted: July 3, 2013, 2:08 am - IP Logged

Garyo Ok, let's take the 49/6 only the endings, ranging 0-9
                          In total we have 1.00000 (one mihao) hits the terminations 100% attention without the digit in front, now choose 4pares and 2 odd and you versa, greatly decrease, and 3 pairs and three odd, then the total of one million is can go to 20% of it, good after missing digits in front, 0-4, as training can give evidence of another instance if one of the formations of the last digit is, 4,5,6,7,1,9, see statistically digit initial training did not come out, eg 000 444, and vice versa, noting that in 100 sweepstakes the hit is 75-80%
                        We need to create tools to simulate ok

Dallas, Texas
                          United States
                          Member #4549
                          May 2, 2004
                          1684 Posts
                          Posted: July 3, 2013, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Garyo Ok, let's take the 49/6 only the endings, ranging 0-9
                            In total we have 1.00000 (one mihao) hits the terminations 100% attention without the digit in front, now choose 4pares and 2 odd and you versa, greatly decrease, and 3 pairs and three odd, then the total of one million is can go to 20% of it, good after missing digits in front, 0-4, as training can give evidence of another instance if one of the formations of the last digit is, 4,5,6,7,1,9, see statistically digit initial training did not come out, eg 000 444, and vice versa, noting that in 100 sweepstakes the hit is 75-80%
                          We need to create tools to simulate ok

No simulation necessary. It's really quite simple.

The lowest back digit set in a 6/49 contains four 0s and two 1s. (01 10 11 20 30 40 or some such)

The highest back digit set will contain five 9s and one 8. (08 09 19 29 39 49 or  09 19 29 39 48 49)

Government math makes things so simple. Doesn't take much to see there is a lot of combinations between 01 10 11 20 30 40 and 9 19 29 39 48 49.

Secondly, any simulation using 20% of 1million results in 200,000 draws. Considering 104 draws a year, you're looking at a simulation of almost 2000 years. I'll leave that foryimminy4164.

Pairs can and often stay out 400 to 700 draws, or 4 to 7 years. Not to mention in 2000 draws (government math call that about 20 years) the best pairs will only hit about 28 - 30 times.

Triples are the same. They hit about 8 - 10  times in 2000 (again 20 years) draws. In that same timeframe thousands of triples will not hit. As an example, in Texas 2Step (a very small game cmpared to 6/49) there are 6273 triples that have not hit in 1266 draws (twelve years).

Apologies I don't see anything there.  Maybe if you could lay it out in real numbers and answer some questions it would help.

bgonçalves
                            Brasil
                            Member #92564
                            June 9, 2010
                            2122 Posts
                            Posted: July 4, 2013, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

No simulation necessary. It's really quite simple.

The lowest back digit set in a 6/49 contains four 0s and two 1s. (01 10 11 20 30 40 or some such)

The highest back digit set will contain five 9s and one 8. (08 09 19 29 39 49 or  09 19 29 39 48 49)

Government math makes things so simple. Doesn't take much to see there is a lot of combinations between 01 10 11 20 30 40 and 9 19 29 39 48 49.

Secondly, any simulation using 20% of 1million results in 200,000 draws. Considering 104 draws a year, you're looking at a simulation of almost 2000 years. I'll leave that foryimminy4164.

Pairs can and often stay out 400 to 700 draws, or 4 to 7 years. Not to mention in 2000 draws (government math call that about 20 years) the best pairs will only hit about 28 - 30 times.

Triples are the same. They hit about 8 - 10  times in 2000 (again 20 years) draws. In that same timeframe thousands of triples will not hit. As an example, in Texas 2Step (a very small game cmpared to 6/49) there are 6273 triples that have not hit in 1266 draws (twelve years).

Apologies I don't see anything there.  Maybe if you could lay it out in real numbers and answer some questions it would help.

The last digit 5.9, then 15:19, or a row of ten numbers, analyzing the ends
                              We were able to filter out to two numbers in the next line ... = 21 to 29 aterminaçao was 4,5,8
                            So 24,25,28
                              In line 3 = 31 to 39 Termination chosen 6 = 36
                            Then we have = 15,19,24,25,26,36, garyo you noticed in 49/6 only need 3 lines
                            But do not know which three lines, 5 x3 = 10 groups are thus exploits the accumulation when a line of three numbers in a row, play with any three lines now come, that is to the advantage of the odds. Then filtering the endings, we still delays and frequency of 10 numbers per line, etc ...

bgonçalves
                              Brasil
                              Member #92564
                              June 9, 2010
                              2122 Posts
                              Posted: July 4, 2013, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

Hello garyo, below is union of 3 lines gave 10 groups at least one of them has 5 or 6
                                A lottery 49/6, ie only need 3 lines, you have to see how the use
                              Of each line in the raffles 49/6?
                                Each line 30 is the union of 3 lines of 10 numbers ok