Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I will help anybody win their Pick 4 lotto within 7 days guaranteed

Topic closed. 1230 replies. Last post 2 years ago by kjamlebron.

Page 26 of 83
PrintE-mailLink
lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
NYC
United States
Member #54483
August 20, 2007
886 Posts
Posted: July 21, 2013, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

This is where you generate numbers(what ever numbers you feel like putting in). I have learned a lot from cash4ninja and won some money by following his post and information. Hell I could have one $2250 the other week if I had the money to invest.  I did win $93.75

http://<snip>.com/info/combinations4Digit.asp

4-Digit Combinations Generator
Enter a number
up to 10 digits long

Mark which ones
to generate
Non-repeating 
One-repeating
Dual-doubles
One-tripled
Quadruples
Generate
Combinations 

Total =

Read and follow directions and you will be able to wheel your own nuymbers!!!!!!!!!!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Hi,  glen mckinnie:

Your 4-Digit Combinations Generator comes from another website which is uslottery.

According to the Generator, 8 digits can generate 238 combs in both Non-repeating and Double only 

and 70 combs in Non-repeating instead of  ninja's 62 combs. Do you know where his Combinations

Generator comes from? He said it comes from LP.

" I have learned a lot from cash4ninja and won some money by following his post and information. Hell I could have one $2250 the other week if I had the money to invest.  I did win $93.75"

Could you tell us how can you win the $93.75 by using his post and information in detail? Thanks.

United States
    Member #141260
    April 9, 2013
    1390 Posts
    Posted: July 21, 2013, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

Hi,  glen mckinnie:

Your 4-Digit Combinations Generator comes from another website which is uslottery.

According to the Generator, 8 digits can generate 238 combs in both Non-repeating and Double only 

and 70 combs in Non-repeating instead of  ninja's 62 combs. Do you know where his Combinations

" I have learned a lot from cash4ninja and won some money by following his post and information. Hell I could have one $2250 the other week if I had the money to invest.  I did win $93.75"

Could you tell us how can you win the $93.75 by using his post and information in detail? Thanks.

I use the same site to generate combinations... their site has 2 different combination generators. One is simple. One has more filtering.  8c4 = 69 plays.  I used. Eliminate all low. All high all odd all even.... To get down to 62.

happygirl665's avatar - hi
      Spotsylvania, Virginia
      United States
      Member #113688
      July 14, 2011
      24339 Posts
      Posted: July 21, 2013, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

Root Sum (3) Pisces / Gemini: 8427-3972-5799-6240

Thanks hopefully it will drop tonight!

Who say's I'm broke? Are you kidding me, I am just waiting on my millions!Dance

Michigan
        United States
        Member #131300
        August 8, 2012
        18 Posts
        Posted: July 21, 2013, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

Scorpio/ Sagittarius, Michigan

glen mckinnie's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
          Georgia
          United States
          Member #124751
          March 19, 2012
          4182 Posts
          Posted: July 21, 2013, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

Hi,  glen mckinnie:

Try wheeling 6 digits for 15 plays. Or 7 for 35.   Or 5 for 4 

Example.  I used to wheel 1234679.  I hit a lot like that. Real simple and random... 

6 digits to generate

Non-repeating 

1234, 1235, 1236, 1245, 1246, 1256, 1345, 1346, 1356, 1456, 2345, 2346, 2356, 2456, 3456

Total = 15

If you go back and read the post you will see where and how I won $93.75 based on what he posted.  I have since adapted that system. 

You ask to many questions.  Sometimes its best to LLL.........LOOK LISTEN LEARN!!!!!!!!!!

If you go back to page one and go through all the post you will learn a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God's Favour is Upon Me   

Blue Angel

United States
            Member #141260
            April 9, 2013
            1390 Posts
            Posted: July 21, 2013, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

Try wheeling 6 digits for 15 plays. Or 7 for 35.   Or 5 for 4 

Example.  I used to wheel 1234679.  I hit a lot like that. Real simple and random... 

6 digits to generate

Non-repeating 

1234, 1235, 1236, 1245, 1246, 1256, 1345, 1346, 1356, 1456, 2345, 2346, 2356, 2456, 3456

Total = 15

If you go back and read the post you will see where and how I won $93.75 based on what he posted.  I have since adapted that system. 

You ask to many questions.  Sometimes its best to LLL.........LOOK LISTEN LEARN!!!!!!!!!!

If you go back to page one and go through all the post you will learn a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldnt have said it any better... lmao

NYC
              United States
              Member #54483
              August 20, 2007
              886 Posts
              Posted: July 21, 2013, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

I use the same site to generate combinations... their site has 2 different combination generators. One is simple. One has more filtering.  8c4 = 69 plays.  I used. Eliminate all low. All high all odd all even.... To get down to 62.

Good reply! 

"their site has 2 different combination generators. One is simple. One has more filtering. "

It's not true. There are 2 comb generators in the site. One is the current which is working now.

Another just is old one such as  Old Georgia Cash 4 Combinations Generator

which has been not working since 2 years ago. I'm not sure how can you get the 8c4 = 69 plays from

the site? Could you copy the picture here?

Also, could you tell us which 8 digits does you use to generate the 62 combs?? Thanks.

glen mckinnie's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                Georgia
                United States
                Member #124751
                March 19, 2012
                4182 Posts
                Posted: July 21, 2013, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

Hi,  glen mckinnie:

Look, listen, and learn.........Dont ask me anymore ????

X = 0  2, 4, 6, 8
                135x   137x  139x   157x  159x  179x  357x  359x   379x  579x 

50 #’s x .25   = cost $12.50 BOX            WIN $93.75                         PROFIT $81.25

God's Favour is Upon Me   

Blue Angel

NYC
                  United States
                  Member #54483
                  August 20, 2007
                  886 Posts
                  Posted: July 21, 2013, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

I got it! Your set has 63 combs instead 62. And the 8 digits should be 12345679.

The 63 combs came from the Generator which is the current one indeed.

You used the Non-repeating only and eliminated the all H/L & O/E.

I like the generator too and use it often.

One question: why did you select the 8 digits:12345679? 

Also, you have given up the Double totally in the 63 combs.

Please read the statistics in NY-P4 (from 07/21/81 to 07/21/13) as below:

Total number of draws = 15355

Number of non-repeats drawn = 7725 (50.31%)

Number of one-double drawn = 6596 (42.96%)

Number of dual-doubles drawn   = 429 (2.79%)

Number of one-tripled drawn     = 584 (3.80%)

Number of quadruples drawn      = 21 (0.14%)

Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #131300
                    August 8, 2012
                    18 Posts
                    Posted: July 21, 2013, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

Look at my predictions.  I'm okay 

Mail For You     If you want winning pick 4 numbers 

Tell me what state 

Michigan

NYC
                      United States
                      Member #54483
                      August 20, 2007
                      886 Posts
                      Posted: July 21, 2013, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

Look, listen, and learn.........Dont ask me anymore ????

X = 0  2, 4, 6, 8
                      135x   137x  139x   157x  159x  179x  357x  359x   379x  579x 

50 #’s x .25   = cost $12.50 BOX            WIN $93.75                         PROFIT $81.25

Hi,   glen mckinnie:

Thanks for your sincere reply! 

I have understood your strategy which uses 50 or 100 combs but it losts all Double combs.

I need to make some backtests by using it for NY-P4 now.

I'll let you know any prograss. Thanks again.

Best regards,

lb

United States
                        Member #141260
                        April 9, 2013
                        1390 Posts
                        Posted: July 21, 2013, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

Hi,   glen mckinnie:

Thanks for your sincere reply! 

I have understood your strategy which uses 50 or 100 combs but it losts all Double combs.

I need to make some backtests by using it for NY-P4 now.

I'll let you know any prograss. Thanks again.

Best regards,

lb

This thread is becoming a joke... lottoburg.  My suggestion. Find one strategy that works for you. And stick to it.  Ny is a state that isnt hard to win. 

Dont play everydraw. Dont play with your rent money.  Enjoy your winning....

Ps... honestly. The digits 1234679. Work well in your state.    Thats 35 no match singles. You could add some doubles to the mix as well and do alright.......

Now I cant hold your hand all the way to the counter to play your playslips... I gave you my tips for NY

But then again. You been a lp member longer than me. Who am I to be giving you advice.  Lol

Best Regards
                                 CHO KIM-DEZHZABIAH

mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
                          Member #391
                          June 8, 2002
                          16060 Posts
                          Posted: July 21, 2013, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

Scorpio, Michigan /Michigan,Sagittarius

Root Sum (8) Scorpio: 8198-6569-4976

"Don't be a Dummy, Make 'Dat Money"

Mjwinsmith's Blog Page:   http://blogs.lotterypost.com/mjwinsmith/

"How to Play My Pick-4 System": https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/306450

NYC
                            United States
                            Member #54483
                            August 20, 2007
                            886 Posts
                            Posted: July 21, 2013, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

This thread is becoming a joke... lottoburg.  My suggestion. Find one strategy that works for you. And stick to it.  Ny is a state that isnt hard to win. 

Dont play everydraw. Dont play with your rent money.  Enjoy your winning....

Ps... honestly. The digits 1234679. Work well in your state.    Thats 35 no match singles. You could add some doubles to the mix as well and do alright.......

Now I cant hold your hand all the way to the counter to play your playslips... I gave you my tips for NY

But then again. You been a lp member longer than me. Who am I to be giving you advice.  Lol

Best Regards
                                     CHO KIM-DEZHZABIAH

Thanks for your nice suggestion!

Sure, I'm searching for the strategy which should really work for me now. It's the reason I'm sticking 

with your strategy now. LOL...

I can get the 33 combs which match with the Non-repeating only and eliminate all L/H & O/E by using the 

digits 1234679.( I will get 108 combs if clicking the Double too. )

However, I'm still not clear how can I select the key digits   such 1234679 safely  for my NY-P4.

Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #131300
                              August 8, 2012
                              18 Posts
                              Posted: July 21, 2013, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

Root Sum (8) Scorpio: 8198-6569-4976

Thank you mjwinsmith! Sagittarius?

Page 26 of 83