Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 12:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I will help anybody win their Pick 4 lotto within 7 days guaranteed

Topic closed. 1230 replies. Last post 2 years ago by kjamlebron.

Page 44 of 83
PrintE-mailLink
detroit,michigan
United States
Member #137401
January 2, 2013
65 Posts
Posted: September 16, 2013, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Michigan picks please

mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
    Member #391
    June 8, 2002
    16267 Posts
    Posted: September 16, 2013, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

Monday, September 16, 2013 looking for root sum (7) and root sum (6) numbers to fall today.

Table II has already given us two wins today, 6-2-5-2 fell for us in the state of Georgia and 4-3-3-5 in Tri-States.

There is money to be made in the Pick-4 game people, just a little luck and the right numbers could win you big bucks playing my numbers using my Magic Wheels. 

I will be available to answer questions and welcome your comments.

So let's go and Make 'Dat Money tonight.

Thank you and good luck to everyone.

>Michael

Anyone posting to this thread if you are  posting a question and or comment for me, mjwinsmith, please acknowledge same so I know it is directed for me.

Otherwise your question might not get answered.

Thank you.

>Michael

"Don't be a Dummy, Make 'Dat Money"

Mjwinsmith's Blog Page:   http://blogs.lotterypost.com/mjwinsmith/

"How to Play My Pick-4 System": https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/306450

Lindalu711's avatar - anneliese
      Los Angeles County, Ca.
      United States
      Member #128513
      May 26, 2012
      2261 Posts
      Posted: September 16, 2013, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

Do u pla online.  ??? If so. 

Thia strategy for box play. 1 $ wins $375 for a aingle or $750. For a double

Use lp wheel generatr to get starting list

Lowest digit usually is 0-3
      Second lowrst normally 2-5
      Third digit usually 4-7
      High digit normally 6-9

So thats 4x4x 4x 4 = 256 plays.           Now filter/ deflate. AND U SHOULD START SEEING SOME WINS

Party

Oh Yes, I do play online. Thank you for this help. I want to make sure I understand you completely.  First may I ask Where is this wheel generator you write of? I googled lottery post wheel genrator but did not find it. I looked under resources and saw a lottery combinations generator but I wasn't sure that was it.  It only came up with 210 combinations and only let me plug in parameters like use digits 0-9. :

Finished!
      Calculation time: 0.731 seconds
      Load time: 0.19 seconds
      Total processing time: 0.921 seconds
      Numbers in set: 4
      Minimum number: 0
      Maximum number: 9
      Sample frequency: 1
      Display type: Non-scrolling
      Total combinations: 210

Is the generator you speak of the same as the one on U.S. lotteries? I am familiar with that one. Now are you saying I use break downs of one digit from 0-3, one from 2-5, one from 4-7 and one from 6-9? That should total 256 plays per draw, so that would be $256/ea day?

Let me know. I am willing to do the work, I just need your guidance

Thanks,

Lindalu

United States
        Member #141260
        April 9, 2013
        1390 Posts
        Posted: September 16, 2013, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

Oh Yes, I do play online. Thank you for this help. I want to make sure I understand you completely.  First may I ask Where is this wheel generator you write of? I googled lottery post wheel genrator but did not find it. I looked under resources and saw a lottery combinations generator but I wasn't sure that was it.  It only came up with 210 combinations and only let me plug in parameters like use digits 0-9. :

Finished!

Is the generator you speak of the same as the one on U.S. lotteries? I am familiar with that one. Now are you saying I use break downs of one digit from 0-3, one from 2-5, one from 4-7 and one from 6-9? That should total 256 plays per draw, so that would be $256/ea day?

Thanks,

Lindalu

Not sure if 256 was correct figure. Im not near a cpu.  Im just saying. Look at what I typed.  Look at your states reaults. And see if what im saying is legit.   

Real simple to do.
        0-3
        2-5
        4-7
        6-9

Look at results and see if the winning digitas fit in above paramrters..

Example. 2479 does. 7636 dont.

Jasper,TN
          United States
          Member #1815
          July 8, 2003
          212 Posts
          Posted: September 16, 2013, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

Helping means to assist.  Wht do you need help with... how can I assist you without feeling like im doing all the work.

Where are u stuck at with your strategy??

I have been playing 3459 & 8901 in TN for awhile.  Do you see these number for TN.

Los Angeles County, Ca.
            United States
            Member #128513
            May 26, 2012
            2261 Posts
            Posted: September 16, 2013, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

Not sure if 256 was correct figure. Im not near a cpu.  Im just saying. Look at what I typed.  Look at your states reaults. And see if what im saying is legit.   

Real simple to do.
            0-3
            2-5
            4-7
            6-9

Look at results and see if the winning digitas fit in above paramrters..

Example. 2479 does. 7636 dont.

Oh ok like last night we had 9216 that fits. Digit 1 is in 0-3, digit 2 is in 2-5, digit 6 is in 4-7 and digit 9 is in 6-9 group.

Now when I find this wheel thing, to deflate, do I tell it for single plays only to remove doubles, triples & quads is that how I deflate it?

Thanks,

Lindalu

United States
              Member #141260
              April 9, 2013
              1390 Posts
              Posted: September 16, 2013, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

I think its on lp called deflate.   You can play singles there are 164 of them. Or doubles. Its 88 of them. 

Im not sure if its even on lp since I use custom made software....

But its a wheel generator....

This strategy was just to show u a way to get a hit here n there

Nothing magical. ...

I suggest you dp lp searchs and read all their prior post on filtering

WIN d,  lantern,  paymenow. Mej023 , mon el , thoth

All have the winning knowledge

Look up. Filtering and progressive wageringNoel

Good luck.

grwurston's avatar - 144
                Let's Go Rangers!!!
                bel air maryland
                United States
                Member #90251
                April 24, 2010
                5093 Posts
                Posted: September 16, 2013, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

Finished!

Thanks,

Lindalu

There are positional wheels for pick 3, 4 and quinto  under systems in the blue bar. Good Luck.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Los Angeles County, Ca.
                  United States
                  Member #128513
                  May 26, 2012
                  2261 Posts
                  Posted: September 17, 2013, 12:45 am - IP Logged

I think its on lp called deflate.   You can play singles there are 164 of them. Or doubles. Its 88 of them. 

Im not sure if its even on lp since I use custom made software....

But its a wheel generator....

This strategy was just to show u a way to get a hit here n there

Nothing magical. ...

I suggest you dp lp searchs and read all their prior post on filtering

WIN d,  lantern,  paymenow. Mej023 , mon el , thoth

All have the winning knowledge

Look up. Filtering and progressive wageringNoel

Good luck.

Thank you soo much. I really appreciate all your info. I will look these posters up and start reading.

Thanks again,

Lindalu

Los Angeles County, Ca.
                    United States
                    Member #128513
                    May 26, 2012
                    2261 Posts
                    Posted: September 17, 2013, 12:47 am - IP Logged

There are positional wheels for pick 3, 4 and quinto  under systems in the blue bar. Good Luck.

Thank you very much. I will look for this right now.

Lindalu

United States
                      Member #391
                      June 8, 2002
                      16267 Posts
                      Posted: September 17, 2013, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

Tuesday, September 17, 2013.......

We are still looking for that (7-8-9-0) to fall, as a matter of fact today is the third day of play since I gave you all this number to play on Sunday, 9/14/2013.

In addition we are looking for (1-2-3-4) to fall so heads up on this number as well. You can play it or any combination thereof for at least three (3) days, seven to Ten days if you really like the number or it has meaning to you such as a house number etc..

Do your own work outs to determine the exact draw order the number is likely to fall in YOUR state game. If you would like for me to do a work out please be advised that I charge a fee for this service. You may contact me by private message for more details.

we are knocking down the Pick-4 numbers and helping members win thousands, yes thousands of dollars playing ON-LINE and in their own state using my Magic Wheel.

Check out my Pick-4 thread "Quick Nickels (Pick-4) Week of Tuesday 09/17/2013 for How to Use my numbers and the Magic Wheel. You cn follow this link right here on the Lottery Post:   http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/266257

I welcome your questions and or comments, you can post them here to this thread or send me a private message.

Thank you and good luck to everyone today.

>Michael

oriental North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #110104
                        April 26, 2011
                        4 Posts
                        Posted: September 17, 2013, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

can you help with north carolina please

United States
                          Member #391
                          June 8, 2002
                          16267 Posts
                          Posted: September 17, 2013, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

If this is for me then I suggest you go to my forum post, information and instructions are there for you to follow.

After you've reviewed the information is you have a specific questions then please don't hesitate to write and ask.

Thank you for the post and good luck.

>Michael

United States
                            Member #391
                            June 8, 2002
                            16267 Posts
                            Posted: September 18, 2013, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

How to Play my Pick-4 System

Step-1

From the Table I numbers listed convert the numbers to “Root Sum” numbers; you do this by adding up the values of each digit until you get a single digit number. Example:

say your number was 5-8-2-9, add the digits in the Pick-4 number until you get a single digit (1-9) 5-8-2-9 = 24 [2+4 = 6].

Now go down to the chart below and match that to the astrological birth sign that matches the “6” = Virgo, so those born under that birth sign might want to go after that 5-8-2-9.

With my system we try to get the digit in the first position right so that we have just a few sets to play to get a straight hit. In the case of the 5-8-2-9 the digit “5” is in the first position, therefore we are hoping that that is the exact sequence the number will fall so we will play 5829-5892-5928-5982-5298-5289.

This is the “default” or universal way that we think the numbers should fall across the board good for ALL states. There is no guarantee that the number(s) will fall in that exact order in any given state. Therefore, I suggest that you do YOUR own work outs to determine the exact sequence the number is likely to fall in YOUR state game. If you would like for me to do the calculation for your specific state be advised that I charge a fee for that service, contact me by private message for rates and fees.

Magic Wheel

With my Magic Wheel we take the exact sequence draw order and play the most money or bets on the number we hope will fall, then less on the next and so on until the last number in the Wheel. Should the number fall in the exact draw order we calculated and hoped then we will hit the number 6-times to win $54,000.00 playing ON-LINE and $30,000.00 playing in state at the local Lottery Retailer.  Should the number fall in the least likely way we calculated we still have a One-dollar bet on the number and would win $9,000.00 playing ON-LINE and $5,000.00 playing in state at the local Lottery Retailer. Amounts derived by betting all six positions in the wheel for a total cost of $21.00 and One dollar insurance (Box) bet, just in case the numbers fall out of sequence in which case we still would have won a Box bet of $750.00 on the 5-8-2-9 Pick-4 number.

Table II Numbers

We also produce another set of Pick-4 number, twenty in all and they are listed in Table II, which is a subscribed list. For monthly subscription rates please send me a private message and request the rates and fees.

I welcome your questions and or comments so please don’t hesitate to write and ask.

Thank you.

Michael

Capricorn-1

Aquarius-2

Pisces-3

Aries-1

Taurus-2

Gemini-3

Cancer-4

Leo-5

Virgo-6

Libra-7

Scorpio-8

Sagittarius-9

United States
                              Member #391
                              June 8, 2002
                              16267 Posts
                              Posted: September 18, 2013, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

How to Play my Pick-4 System

Step-1

From the Table I numbers listed convert the numbers to “Root Sum” numbers; you do this by adding up the values of each digit until you get a single digit number. Example:

say your number was 5-8-2-9, add the digits in the Pick-4 number until you get a single digit (1-9) 5-8-2-9 = 24 [2+4 = 6].

Now go down to the chart below and match that to the astrological birth sign that matches the “6” = Virgo, so those born under that birth sign might want to go after that 5-8-2-9.

With my system we try to get the digit in the first position right so that we have just a few sets to play to get a straight hit. In the case of the 5-8-2-9 the digit “5” is in the first position, therefore we are hoping that that is the exact sequence the number will fall so we will play 5829-5892-5928-5982-5298-5289.

This is the “default” or universal way that we think the numbers should fall across the board good for ALL states. There is no guarantee that the number(s) will fall in that exact order in any given state. Therefore, I suggest that you do YOUR own work outs to determine the exact sequence the number is likely to fall in YOUR state game. If you would like for me to do the calculation for your specific state be advised that I charge a fee for that service, contact me by private message for rates and fees.

Magic Wheel

With my Magic Wheel we take the exact sequence draw order and play the most money or bets on the number we hope will fall, then less on the next and so on until the last number in the Wheel. Should the number fall in the exact draw order we calculated and hoped then we will hit the number 6-times to win $54,000.00 playing ON-LINE and $30,000.00 playing in state at the local Lottery Retailer.  Should the number fall in the least likely way we calculated we still have a One-dollar bet on the number and would win $9,000.00 playing ON-LINE and $5,000.00 playing in state at the local Lottery Retailer. Amounts derived by betting all six positions in the wheel for a total cost of $21.00 and One dollar insurance (Box) bet, just in case the numbers fall out of sequence in which case we still would have won a Box bet of $750.00 on the 5-8-2-9 Pick-4 number.

Table II Numbers

We also produce another set of Pick-4 number, twenty in all and they are listed in Table II, which is a subscribed list. For monthly subscription rates please send me a private message and request the rates and fees.

I welcome your questions and or comments so please don’t hesitate to write and ask.

Thank you.

Michael

Capricorn-1

Aquarius-2

Pisces-3

Aries-1

Taurus-2

Gemini-3

Cancer-4

Leo-5

Virgo-6

Libra-7

Scorpio-8

Sagittarius-9

Prediction Results for Tuesday, September 17, 2013 (Appended)

Prediction

State

Winning No

Day / Eve

Prize Amount *

FL

Day

$36,375.00

TN

Day

$9,750.00

NY

Day

$36,750.00

CT

Day

$18,375.00

MI

Day

$18,375.00

FL

Eve

$375.00

MI

Eve

$750.00

TX

Eve

$375.00

TN

Day

$55,500.00

FL

Eve

$375.00

KY

Day

$375.00

MD

Eve

$375.00

PR

Eve

$36,375.00

*Winnings based on playing ON-LINE and using MjWIN$mith’s Pick-4 system.

Table I

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Increase your chances of winning with Table II Nubers, send me a private message for more details.

Thank you.

>Michael

Page 44 of 83