Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I will help anybody win their Pick 4 lotto within 7 days guaranteed

Topic closed. 1230 replies. Last post 2 years ago by kjamlebron.

Page 68 of 83
PrintE-mailLink
MrsGH01's avatar - yesnurse

United States
Member #155745
May 28, 2014
982 Posts
Posted: August 1, 2014, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

Will you please see what Texas need thanksalso do you see a quard are trip

backwoods ga
    United States
    Member #155844
    May 31, 2014
    1886 Posts
    Posted: August 1, 2014, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

Busy trying to get an activated version of lotsoftpro.   I need that software. Like a fat kid need cake

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

cassdreams's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
      South Carolina
      United States
      Member #78677
      August 19, 2009
      1213 Posts
      Posted: August 1, 2014, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

5days.   Hope someone got a few dollars off the win..

Yes...and Thank YouParty

Bay Harbor Island,Florida
        United States
        Member #155033
        May 6, 2014
        1773 Posts
        Posted: August 2, 2014, 12:16 am - IP Logged

hello how r u hope all is well with u..........

can you help me hit a st8 one in the play 4 for Florida......thank you

backwoods ga
          United States
          Member #155844
          May 31, 2014
          1886 Posts
          Posted: August 2, 2014, 12:45 am - IP Logged

Still
          Busy trying to get an activated version of lotsoftpro. I need that software. Like a fat kid need cake

MADRUBY411's avatar - b81627f312ca6a18fa777c53b8a546cf
            BRONX, NY
            United States
            Member #139286
            February 18, 2013
            363 Posts
            Posted: August 2, 2014, 12:59 am - IP Logged

NY please. Thank you.

WinkBelieve in yourself and what you do. We are part of the Creator, God, therefore, we too have the ability to do great things. If you believe & keep faith alive...IT WILL HAPPEN. Everyday is a Blessing.

backwoods ga
              United States
              Member #155844
              May 31, 2014
              1886 Posts
              Posted: August 2, 2014, 1:02 am - IP Logged

Still
              Busy trying to get an activated version of lotsoftpro. I need that software. Like a fat kid need cake

Albany, GA
                United States
                Member #100611
                November 15, 2010
                10162 Posts
                Posted: August 2, 2014, 1:27 am - IP Logged

List been smoking hot all day.

I suppose you're going to keep bringing up this stupid list from now until Judgement Day ?

Every time one of the numbers on this list happens to hit somewhere, you and Mzduffelbaglady must re-post as if it were the manna from heaven.

NEWS FLASH: This is the most useless list that has every been posted on Lottery Post. Your original version of this list was posted on 2-7-2013. At the time you were posting as 'PICK4OLOGIST' After getting banned, you continued to perpetuate the list when you were posting as 'CASH4NINJA'. After again getting banned, you still continue to re-post this idiotic list under your latest identity of 'LILDARRYL' 

Surprised Todd did not let the ban hammer fall on you again already !

The most prolific spammer on Lottery Post of all time. Besides you and Mzduffelbaglady, nobody else cares about this stupid list ! Please stop re-posting it !

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
                  Member #81314
                  October 16, 2009
                  18973 Posts
                  Posted: August 2, 2014, 2:05 am - IP Logged

I suppose you're going to keep bringing up this stupid list from now until Judgement Day ?

Every time one of the numbers on this list happens to hit somewhere, you and Mzduffelbaglady must re-post as if it were the manna from heaven.

NEWS FLASH: This is the most useless list that has every been posted on Lottery Post. Your original version of this list was posted on 2-7-2013. At the time you were posting as 'PICK4OLOGIST' After getting banned, you continued to perpetuate the list when you were posting as 'CASH4NINJA'. After again getting banned, you still continue to re-post this idiotic list under your latest identity of 'LILDARRYL' 

Surprised Todd did not let the ban hammer fall on you again already !

The most prolific spammer on Lottery Post of all time. Besides you and Mzduffelbaglady, nobody else cares about this stupid list ! Please stop re-posting it !

Really?

The Struggle is real!

Albany, GA
                    United States
                    Member #100611
                    November 15, 2010
                    10162 Posts
                    Posted: August 2, 2014, 2:10 am - IP Logged

Really?

Which part do you have a question about?

United States
                      Member #81314
                      October 16, 2009
                      18973 Posts
                      Posted: August 2, 2014, 2:13 am - IP Logged

Which part do you have a question about?

.No personal attacks.Criticize ideas, not people.  Flaming will not be tolerated.  This includes any material which is vulgar, defamatory, inaccurate, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others' privacy, sexually-oriented, or violates any laws.

Which part of the rules do you not understand?

The Struggle is real!

Albany, GA
                        United States
                        Member #100611
                        November 15, 2010
                        10162 Posts
                        Posted: August 2, 2014, 2:29 am - IP Logged

.No personal attacks.Criticize ideas, not people.  Flaming will not be tolerated.  This includes any material which is vulgar, defamatory, inaccurate, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others' privacy, sexually-oriented, or violates any laws.

Sorry but none of that applies.  Try again MzDuffleBaglady.

I spoke the truth. Just a few hours ago, he criticized a poster from the Bahamas about a list of 33 numbers she posted for all states, and LILNINJA'S verbatim reply to the poster was: "NOT BEING FUNNY, BUT I CAN ALSO POST 33 NUMBERS AND GET HITS THOUGHOUT ALLSTATES..... NOTHING TO BRAG ABOUT THERE.....

But yet it's perfectly fine for LILNINJA to put up a similar list for all states and continues to brag about it 2 years later ???

Doesn't seem a little hypocritical to you ? Well then keep drinking the kool-aid and re-posting that totally useless list every few days.  LOL

Lildarryl's avatar - animaniacs31

United States
                        Member #155848
                        May 31, 2014
                        143 Posts
                        Posted: Yesterday, 8:31 pm - IP LoggedReplyFavorites

No 1 can predict the future is your most outstanding statement...

hmmmmm.

So i guess this was all bologna .....

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/278544/3712227

Even up to just now ..128 still came straight in New York again after the fact,

but i guess you dont win often to understand the feeling of Victory..

but i'll leave it be,

and just to let you know,

its not exactly predicting the future....

Its Mastering what the possibilities of what the future will fulfill...

History Again by the way.

Late New york..128 Straight ..

good Luck and God Bless..

not being funny. But I can also Post 33 numbers and get hits throughout AllStates...

nothing to brag about there...

I can predict the future these will fall somewhere today box or straight. I'm the KING

092,065,075,085,095,172,182,154,165,185,253,263,273,283,293,254,274,294

like I said, if you're looking for flaws in any 1 states lottery. You will not find 1.

if 1 did they would already be a billionaire sitting on a beach in the Bahamas sipping on daiquiris.

ps. That list of numbers above will garner a few straights and a ton of box hits GUARANteed

backwoods ga
                          United States
                          Member #155844
                          May 31, 2014
                          1886 Posts
                          Posted: August 2, 2014, 5:24 am - IP Logged

Don't pay Ms.Kal035 any mind. She is a grumpy old hateful woman... Who post and plays 35 numbers a draw in. Georgia's cash 4 without coming close to a box hit.. Must be thousands of dollars in debt... When you're that far in debt, you will be Angry.. 

she loves to watch my every move here on Lotterypost.

if she spent nearly as much time coming up with a playing strategy as she spends researching me, she may just one day garner a Cash4 box, and be able to Brag about it 4 once.

If you're angry because you've been losing Money for as long as I've been living, it's not my fault.

maybe it's the dream books you keep getting numbers from..

she talks of me spamming.. The most I've ever done was to talk about a site that I don't own,  the uslotteries site, all I do is help folks win Money. 

More  than she can say.   Ms. Kal035 wants to be the best.  Cash4 player in the world.

sorry. In the meantime, keep researching and sneak dissing, me, drmiracle, and ms duchess ,

that's all you're good for.

BTW, if LP sells gift cards. I'll gladly buy Ms. kal035 a premium membership, she definitely can us the tools.

United States
                            Member #81314
                            October 16, 2009
                            18973 Posts
                            Posted: August 2, 2014, 9:06 am - IP Logged

This list rocks in Missouri.

All states...... This list will make you wanna kiss me!!!!!

1235, 1236, 1237, 1239, 1245, 1246, 1247, 1249, 1256, 1257, 1259, 1267, 1269, 1279,1345, 1346, 1347, 1349, 1356, 1367, 1369, 1456, 1457, 1459, 1467, 1469, 1479, 1567,1569, 1679, 2345, 2346, 2347, 2349, 2356, 2357, 2359, 2367, 2369, 2379, 2456, 2457, 2459, 2467, 2469, 2479, 2567, 2569, 2579, 2679, 3456, 3457, 3459, 3467, 3469, 3479, 3567, 3569, 3679, 4567, 4569, 4579, 4679

1956 coming to Missouri soon.Hyper

Good Luck.

The Struggle is real!

Albany, GA
                              United States
                              Member #100611
                              November 15, 2010
                              10162 Posts
                              Posted: August 2, 2014, 11:13 am - IP Logged

Don't pay Ms.Kal035 any mind. She is a grumpy old hateful woman... Who post and plays 35 numbers a draw in. Georgia's cash 4 without coming close to a box hit.. Must be thousands of dollars in debt... When you're that far in debt, you will be Angry.. 

she loves to watch my every move here on Lotterypost.

if she spent nearly as much time coming up with a playing strategy as she spends researching me, she may just one day garner a Cash4 box, and be able to Brag about it 4 once.

If you're angry because you've been losing Money for as long as I've been living, it's not my fault.

maybe it's the dream books you keep getting numbers from..

she talks of me spamming.. The most I've ever done was to talk about a site that I don't own,  the uslotteries site, all I do is help folks win Money. 

More  than she can say.   Ms. Kal035 wants to be the best.  Cash4 player in the world.

sorry. In the meantime, keep researching and sneak dissing, me, drmiracle, and ms duchess ,

that's all you're good for.

BTW, if LP sells gift cards. I'll gladly buy Ms. kal035 a premium membership, she definitely can us the tools.

Thus quoteth LILNINJA:  "if she spent nearly as much time coming up with a playing strategy as she spends researching me, she may just one day garner a Cash4 box, and be able to Brag about it 4 once."

LILNINJA, to the best of my knowledge you've never once posted a correct number for Georgia that was posted specifically for Georgia and hit for the specific draw that it was posted.

If you're so great, post a link to just one exact order Georgia Cash 4 number that you posted prior to the draw and actually won. I don't care about box hits or any so-called "ALLSTATES" numbers. Only exact order Georgia hits. I don't care how old the link is or which one of your prior identities. Just post the link to demonstrate your greatness and stop with the personal attacks.

I can post many such links that, and even one where you congratulated me on the midday 9793, LOL

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/255083/3343535

Then you had these words of praise about my way of picking numbers. LOL, what happened LILNINJA ?

United States
                              Member #141265
                              April 9, 2013
                              1390 Posts
                              Posted: November 16, 2013, 2:55 pm - IP LoggedReplyFavorites

Thanks Sherita and Terrice1 !

Hopefully can get her again tonight, Lol

Just being honest. ......you're sitting on a gold mine

You ever thought about selling your system or strategy. ..

I'd you was to put it in pdf format. And sold it dor $59.99

You can get at least 2 to 3 fish a day minimum.   Thts $120 to $180

Easily.    For cover artwork. Just use copy of your check..

Don't let robert walsh  and them get all the money..

Page 68 of 83