Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 9:30 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Newbie here, new to the bone!

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 3 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Buffalo, New York
United States
Member #144438
July 5, 2013
1 Posts
Posted: July 5, 2013, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys!

I'm new to the site also new to lottery games, even though I've been playing lottery but always had computer to pick for me and now that I've read a little more about lottery it seems kind of stupid to let computer pick. But anyways I don't know much about playing lottery hope I can find some useful information on this site such as guide books and other stuff. If anyone can suggest some that would be great and also where should I start playing like the games, it seems like Pick3 is easier maybe some hints on that?

Thanks!

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: July 5, 2013, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

Welcome, and yes, the p-3 is the best way to start in my opinion. I'd do a search about any subject in the search feature here: http://www.lotterypost.com/search

Good luck !

United States
      Member #116268
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Posted: July 5, 2013, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to LP. Slow and steady is the name of the game. Use your intuition and buy a few tickets here and there. Cut in line every once in a while, it seems to help.(Just kidding about cutting, but it helped for 1 lady)

http://www.lotterypost.com/news/262097

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
        Oklahoma
        United States
        Member #82391
        November 12, 2009
        6290 Posts
        Posted: July 5, 2013, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys!

I'm new to the site also new to lottery games, even though I've been playing lottery but always had computer to pick for me and now that I've read a little more about lottery it seems kind of stupid to let computer pick. But anyways I don't know much about playing lottery hope I can find some useful information on this site such as guide books and other stuff. If anyone can suggest some that would be great and also where should I start playing like the games, it seems like Pick3 is easier maybe some hints on that?

Thanks!

Welcome to the LP Thumbs Up

I Love Pink & Green 1908

Romancandle's avatar - moon
          Upacreek
          United States
          Member #136306
          December 8, 2012
          428 Posts
          Posted: July 5, 2013, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to LP. Slow and steady is the name of the game. Use your intuition and buy a few tickets here and there. Cut in line every once in a while, it seems to help.(Just kidding about cutting, but it helped for 1 lady)

http://www.lotterypost.com/news/262097

I've been letting "anxious" folks go ahead of me... not quite cutting, but I'll take what I can get Wink

Welcome aboard Monstruosite Cheers

QP isn't necessarily a "stupid" choice... most large JPs are won on QP's

-RC

United States
            Member #124493
            March 14, 2012
            7023 Posts
            Posted: July 7, 2013, 3:06 am - IP Logged

Hi guys!

Thanks!

If you play pick three, know and learn and track your LUCKY numbers. Birthdays, homeroom number, highway you travel, whatever.

Only you know what they are.  Focus on the patterns of those numbers.  It should be lucky for you if you are serious and persistent.

Sometimes I find myself splitting my head open crunching, and then an easy lucky number pops up.

Good luck monster.

Welcome to Lottery Paranoia.Evil Uhh