Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Have you ever won a pick 4 straight before ?

Topic closed. 1282 replies. Last post 3 years ago by tuto.

Page 74 of 86
PrintE-mailLink
helpmewin's avatar - dandy
u$a
United States
Member #106665
February 22, 2011
19911 Posts
Posted: December 26, 2013, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

whatzup what happened Smash

Let it Snow Snowman

Kejana48's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    Lottery Dreamer
    Hampton Roads, Virginia
    United States
    Member #75493
    June 4, 2009
    39627 Posts
    Posted: December 26, 2013, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

Without sounding too confident here, even though i am...i am about to win a pick 4 straight in a matter of weeks or less. After doing some extensive backtesting for a year, i am confident to say that i will win a pick 4 straight within 30 days with less than 12 sets, the only way for me not to win is if i do not have money to play. Now, since i play online i just need to know if anybody has won a pick 4 straight before online, and if the payment was done easy and how long it takes to receive the money.

Thank you !

Whatzup

Was lucky enough to win $25,000 in 2009 for Virginia.  Thanks was my luckiest years.  Normally I hit twice a year, just due to the fact I have play with consistency, I prefer not to  play as much, as it costs.  You have to be in it to win it.

Kejana

" Share your predictions "

Jonusl's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
      Galena,MO
      United States
      Member #129328
      June 15, 2012
      101 Posts
      Posted: December 29, 2013, 11:47 am - IP Logged

Wazup,you were saying that its easy to box p3,I have my own system that i am also tweeking lol all the time,but at best i get a hit once a month box,and usally i will pick 2 of 3 numbers during that month mabe 10 times as well or more sometimes,any advise as how to be more consistaunt getting that 3rd number,i have noticed in the state of missouri there are alot of repeat pairs during the week.example last week or so

miday 285  588,85 pair

miday 979   279,79 pair

evening 221 120,12 pair

i have seen as high as 3x the same pair hitting,is this perhaps something to follow and play pairs off past 5 days or so hits,to better max hitting boxed more often?.thanks for any help and god bless.

The Dream Master says:Keep on dream'en,Dream'in of a win.........Because Dreams do come true Dance

js1237's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
        NEW YORK
        United States
        Member #3100
        December 23, 2003
        334 Posts
        Posted: January 3, 2014, 2:21 am - IP Logged

whatzup what happened Smash

WHERE ARE YOU whatzup???  IS ALL WELL WITH YOU?  HOPE THAT YOU ARE SO BUSY WINNING TONS OF MONEY....

WISHING YOU THE BEST...HAPPY NEW YEAR.....

"May The Numbers Be With Us All $$$$"....js1237....Sun Smiley

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
          Member #81314
          October 16, 2009
          19010 Posts
          Posted: January 9, 2014, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

WHERE ARE YOU whatzup???  IS ALL WELL WITH YOU?  HOPE THAT YOU ARE SO BUSY WINNING TONS OF MONEY....

WISHING YOU THE BEST...HAPPY NEW YEAR.....

I Agree!

whatzup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas, & Happy New Year.

Missouri got 5555 last night, hoping you played them?

5505 was the trigger, I saw it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Well, I called myself studying vtracs, lol, seen a pattern hit earlier in the week, and the same pattern brought the 5555's.

Hurry back.

Good Luck.

The Struggle is real!

United States
            Member #146929
            September 17, 2013
            21 Posts
            Posted: January 11, 2014, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

Hey Whatzup

I am a newbie to the lottery and would like to know if you would help me in North Carolina to win pick 4.

I would very much appreciate any help that you would give me and many blessings back to you.

Please let me know because iI really can use a blessing myself.

Much Appreciated!

Conrad

Dolton
              United States
              Member #149106
              November 20, 2013
              108 Posts
              Posted: January 11, 2014, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

Where can I go online to play the lottery
              I've been on some sites that was posted
              & it wasn't a place to actual place pick 3&4
              Thank you for the help

Dolton
                United States
                Member #149106
                November 20, 2013
                108 Posts
                Posted: January 11, 2014, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

Can you inbox me where to go play p4 Watup

Canada
                  Member #138493
                  January 28, 2013
                  627 Posts
                  Posted: January 12, 2014, 11:32 am - IP Logged

I know you guys were wondering where i was, i just wanted to let you know that i finallly won a nice amount...winning 2 boxes and a straight hit, so i had taken some time off with my family traveling and doing things that we've never done before. My wife had told me that  it would be better not to discuss this, so that's why i never came here and talk about it... i won't disclose the amount and also won't be coming back here anymore. I'm gonna concentrate on getting even more hits so i can do this 100% as my sole job, i believe that it is possible, it took longer for me to hit it straight than the last 2 times, but it finally happened, never give up on your goal, be persistent ! I want to thank everybody here on LP, who were giving me positive vibes and wish you all the luck as well ! You were like my second family !

Whatzup

I WIN $5000 MONTHLY AND EASILY, PLAYING PICK 4 !

JE SUIS UN GRAND GAGNANT ET JE VOIS GRAND !

Start treating WINNING the lottery as a JOB...and then maybe you won't need a job !

roxb's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                    upper darby
                    United States
                    Member #109486
                    April 14, 2011
                    1224 Posts
                    Posted: January 12, 2014, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

hi family  please come back  every  once in awhile  throw us a bone  enjoy ur life n family

Igamble's avatar - spider
                      nj
                      United States
                      Member #145657
                      August 10, 2013
                      983 Posts
                      Posted: January 12, 2014, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

nobody is taking your lunch money whats up...there are several players here and they had  openly shared their winning stories of serioius cash-50k/250k and so on...and they had  never divorced LP.neither i.

Fyi-i have no need for your numbers anyway ,,just a friendly reply...

United States
                        Member #81314
                        October 16, 2009
                        19010 Posts
                        Posted: January 12, 2014, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

I know you guys were wondering where i was, i just wanted to let you know that i finallly won a nice amount...winning 2 boxes and a straight hit, so i had taken some time off with my family traveling and doing things that we've never done before. My wife had told me that  it would be better not to discuss this, so that's why i never came here and talk about it... i won't disclose the amount and also won't be coming back here anymore. I'm gonna concentrate on getting even more hits so i can do this 100% as my sole job, i believe that it is possible, it took longer for me to hit it straight than the last 2 times, but it finally happened, never give up on your goal, be persistent ! I want to thank everybody here on LP, who were giving me positive vibes and wish you all the luck as well ! You were like my second family !

Whatzup

Nice knowing you, thanks for sharing, and best of luck to you and your family.

PartyOn your boxed hits, and straight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Banana

Keep cashing out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck.

The Struggle is real!

United States
                          Member #81314
                          October 16, 2009
                          19010 Posts
                          Posted: January 12, 2014, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

MzDuffleBaglady, it is very true...this is why i am keeping the faith and not giving up, i am about to show my straight hit of $18,000 very soon here, i know it is going to happen but cannot predict when, just like i did before twice, i'm just being patient !!!!! right now i am focusing and waiting for the right moment to play and exploring the ebooks i have.

thank you for the encouragement and good luck to you as well !

PartyYou did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  KUDOS!!!!!Banana

I"ll just keep using your old list on this thread.Hyper

Good Luck.

The Struggle is real!

Pick4Empress's avatar - copyright11
                            St.Louie
                            United States
                            Member #149102
                            November 19, 2013
                            44 Posts
                            Posted: January 13, 2014, 1:44 am - IP Logged

Whatzup

Hi whatzup...... hope you eventually got tht

$18.000..you were going for..Smile..im almost certain you did..lol..you were very motivated & positive..

good luck with everything ..and keep that wonderful persistance that you have.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                              u$a
                              United States
                              Member #106665
                              February 22, 2011
                              19911 Posts
                              Posted: January 13, 2014, 4:51 am - IP Logged

Whatzup

Sad Wavey

Let it Snow Snowman

Page 74 of 86