Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 10:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick3 WATT System

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Cupcake10.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
Member #91718
May 23, 2010
690 Posts
Posted: July 6, 2013, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

Win All The Time (WATT) system. Can someone help me create this system that I believe will help a lot of folks to win.

Here's what I would like - You input the Day and Even number for a total of six numbers in excel.  It breaks down even/odd, low/high and sum.  Afterwards, you get an output of what's remaining to play, even/odd and high/low. I can give examples if necessary.  I know the output will be a lot of numbers, so I'm still thinking of ways to eliminate some of the numbers. Please let me know if anyone believe it's possible to create such a system.

Cupcake10

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8968 Posts
    Posted: July 6, 2013, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

Win All The Time (WATT) system. Can someone help me create this system that I believe will help a lot of folks to win.

Here's what I would like - You input the Day and Even number for a total of six numbers in excel.  It breaks down even/odd, low/high and sum.  Afterwards, you get an output of what's remaining to play, even/odd and high/low. I can give examples if necessary.  I know the output will be a lot of numbers, so I'm still thinking of ways to eliminate some of the numbers. Please let me know if anyone believe it's possible to create such a system.

Cupcake10

A poster by the name of Best Picks use to post #s that "have not hit in at least the past 2 months or more". Best Picks did this with the state of MO. It was a great post! Try it in your state. HIGH 5! Best Picks 

Here is the link:

Missouri's have not hit in at least the past 2months or more | Lottery Post

United States
      Member #91718
      May 23, 2010
      690 Posts
      Posted: July 7, 2013, 2:40 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the info. Can someone create a system for me.

Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
        Burnsville
        United States
        Member #107244
        March 4, 2011
        853 Posts
        Posted: July 7, 2013, 4:08 am - IP Logged

Cupcake10

Hey  Cupcake10,

I think I can do this for you. I just need the paramaters you want pretty much.

I got the Day and Evening draw? You want two sets, one from each draw, day and eve. that will give you a total of 6 numbers to work with? Or your wanting 6 sets of numbers, three draws from each? Which would be 18. 

Got that you want the sums.

You want it to display even/odd, low and high and to differentiate between those categories?

Are you wanting it to pair those up into sets of 3 to play, or you want it to pick from what is not in those showing? Kinda lost on that part as to what you want exactly. If you can give me an example sheet with it kinda labled where you want what, and some info how.

I got a lot going on, but if it will help you out, I'll see what I can do with it. Don't care a bit to. I believe anything is possible, so just let me know.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
        When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

United States
          Member #91718
          May 23, 2010
          690 Posts
          Posted: July 7, 2013, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

Here's an ex. of what I'm trying to get.

D stands for Day and E for Evening... for now the sum is just listed to see it only. 

Out of 3 days basically want to include six numbers, out of the six numbers, you get an output of what didn't show up out of the HLL, HLH, HHL and LHH, LLH, LHL and EOO, EEO, EOE and OEE, OOE, OEO. Out of what didn't show up,  I want to display high and low and even and odd what's remaining. I do want a  list of Pick3 numbers left to play but combining the two such as  HLL/EOO. The first number will be high and even, the second will be low and odd, and the third number will be low and odd. List all that is possible to come out of this. 

Using all what is possible with the high/low and even/odd... I want to eliminate for now the HHH/LLL and EEE/OOO to reduce the output.

I forgot HLH didn't show either and it's not included in the ex. below, so would like to see the output for it too. To try to do this on paper is a lot of work, so even if I could get an output in Excel of every possible number when I key in what I'm looking for such as HLH/EOO and HLH/OEE would work too. Ex. 615, 617, 619, 715. 717, 719 etc.,.

D428256458
          H/LLLHLHHLHH
          E/OEEEEOEEOE
          Sum141317
          E061578761
          H/LLHLHHHHHL
          E/OEEOOOEOEO
          Sum72014
          REMAINING OR   MISSING
          D/EHLL
          EOOOEE
          OUTPUT
          HLL/EOO611631633
          HLL/OEE502522542

Let me know if you have any questions.

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
            Winning makes me smile.
            bel air maryland
            United States
            Member #90251
            April 24, 2010
            4874 Posts
            Posted: July 7, 2013, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

You may be able to do that right here with the pick 3 positional wheel.  Upgrade your membership for a month to see if it's

what you are looking for and try it out. Good Luck.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
              Burnsville
              United States
              Member #107244
              March 4, 2011
              853 Posts
              Posted: July 7, 2013, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

Hey Cupcake10,

I'm working on it. Got it figured out how to do it, just putting it all together. I'm not the best or fastest with this stuff, but it's getting there.

I put a clear button on it that will clear off all the cells also. Do you want a reset button that will clear off the oldest draws and bring the newer ones over to leave a spot for the new draws to be put in to. Will make it easier for you to keep it updated. I'll just put one for both ways, and you can use it however you want to.

I have all the input part finished, but having to do some out of view mechanics to get it to work right. That's just taking a bit of time and thinking. I'll get it though.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
              When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

United States
                Member #91718
                May 23, 2010
                690 Posts
                Posted: July 7, 2013, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Greenfox.

If you are able to do it both ways, I see which one works best.

Much appreciated,

Cupcake10