Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Number predictions...

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Romancandle.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Slick Nick's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
Rochester
United States
Member #103282
January 1, 2011
603 Posts
Posted: July 7, 2013, 7:56 am - IP Logged

I was just looking through some of the predictions for the daily pick 3 choices, here in New York state. And I noticed one of our predictors chose 214, and another chose 307. Does anyone notice these particular numbers? Yesterday there was a plane crash in California. A Korean airline I believe. It was flight number 214 and there were 307 people on board.  (Prayers for the 2 Chinese girls who passed away, and a rapid recovery for all injured.)

Money is a terrible master, but a great servant...Smile

Jon D's avatar - calotterylogo
    Los Angeles, California
    United States
    Member #103813
    January 5, 2011
    1530 Posts
    Posted: July 7, 2013, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

I was just looking through some of the predictions for the daily pick 3 choices, here in New York state. And I noticed one of our predictors chose 214, and another chose 307. Does anyone notice these particular numbers? Yesterday there was a plane crash in California. A Korean airline I believe. It was flight number 214 and there were 307 people on board.  (Prayers for the 2 Chinese girls who passed away, and a rapid recovery for all injured.)

Yeah, what a tragedy, lucky so many survived. Interesting to see the news go crazy about what happened. I go to a better source to find out what's really going on for any air incidents.

One network quoted a mathemetician that said your odds of being involved in a airline crash, are 1 in 1.2 million. Hey, that's the same as the odds on most of our bigger Scratchers games here in CA! I'll take the cash, instead of the crash, thank you.

Romancandle's avatar - moon
      Upacreek
      United States
      Member #136306
      December 8, 2012
      428 Posts
      Posted: July 7, 2013, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

Cool link John D- thanks

Terrible accident and absolutely amazing so many were able to walk away unharmed

-RC