Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 9:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Has anyone here ever Coded the 39 pick-5 this way?

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 3 years ago by GASMETERGUY.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: July 7, 2013, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

Using the 39 Pick5 numbers and dividing them into 3 equal groups . 

Group 1..... first 13 of the 39 numbers

Group 2. ......next 13 of the 39

Group 3......13 of the next

========================

39 pick 5 numbers 

Perhaps it actually would be better to code them into 4 .....almost equal groups.  10,10,10,9  (close enough for gov work)

At least that way 1,2,3,4 ....... we have 2 odd and 2 even groups to consider and work with. 

Maybe doing the same thing using 5 groups of 8 numbers ......and cheating on the one. 

Very interested in hearing any other balanced methods 

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
    OHIO
    United States
    Member #4164
    March 27, 2004
    14586 Posts
    Posted: July 7, 2013, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

========================

39 pick 5 numbers 

Perhaps it actually would be better to code them into 4 .....almost equal groups.  10,10,10,9  (close enough for gov work)

At least that way 1,2,3,4 ....... we have 2 odd and 2 even groups to consider and work with. 

Maybe doing the same thing using 5 groups of 8 numbers ......and cheating on the one. 

I am ready to learn, I can always use 50,000.00 Dollars

Yes Nod

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
      Whiskey Island
      United States
      Member #90216
      April 24, 2010
      12808 Posts
      Posted: July 7, 2013, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

Just divide the 39 numbers into groups of five numbers, such as 1-5, 6-10,  11-15, 16-20, 21-25, 26-30, 31-35, 36-39.

If you regularly check the drawings, you will notice that some groups are not  present in many drawings. Cut out just one group and your chances will grow  exponentially. You don't need to eliminate two or three of them, just one and  you will win much more. Try this: just eliminate the last winning numbers from  your chosen set. If you haven't noticed, these numbers are rarely present in the  future drawing.

I would use the last 30 draws as my tracking method for this Decade Tracking System !!

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
        Whiskey Island
        United States
        Member #90216
        April 24, 2010
        12808 Posts
        Posted: July 7, 2013, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

Here is another way to Track by Decades for Pick 5 Games (5/39) : You will only have 33 sets to Track !! 

Decade I :                                                   Decade II :                                        Decade III :

01/10                                                          13/31                                               26

02/20                                                          14                                                    27

03/30                                                          15                                                    28

04                                                               16                                                    29

05                                                               17                                                    33

06                                                               18                                                    34

07                                                               19                                                    35

08                                                               22                                                    36

09                                                               23/32                                               37

11                                                               24                                                    38

12/21                                                          25                                                    39

Jacksonville,IL
          United States
          Member #121124
          January 2, 2012
          34 Posts
          Posted: July 8, 2013, 11:21 am - IP Logged

Hi there can you explain this more detail? Thanks :)

Mike

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
            ORLANDO, FLORIDA
            United States
            Member #4924
            June 3, 2004
            5962 Posts
            Posted: July 8, 2013, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

========================

39 pick 5 numbers 

Chaz

What about this? Add the left and right values.

ex 35=8 put all those values in a string, 9,18,27, this  would be the only string with 3 values.

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
              NY State
              United States
              Member #92609
              June 10, 2010
              3814 Posts
              Posted: July 8, 2013, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

========================

39 pick 5 numbers 

Yes!

I've been tracking/playing NY's Take5 using 3 groups of 13 numbers. (Group 1 is 1 thru 13, Group 2 is 14 thru 26, and Group 3 is 27 thru 39) 

Suppose the following set of numbers came out:  6 18 23 31 37

That'd be one number from Group 1, two numbers from Group 2, and two numbers from Group 3.  There are a total of 79,092 possible combinations of 5 numbers from a 5/39 matrix with that "group distribution" (1-2-2)

Suppose this set came out: 1 2 3 4 5 

That's all 5 numbers from Group 1.  (5-0-0 group distribution)  There are only 1,287 possible 5 number combinations associated with that group distribution. 

These distributions also have 79,092 possible combo's 2-1-2, 2-2-1. 

I tend to play 1-2-2, 2-1-2 or 2-2-1 group distributions with a 3/2 oddd/even mix when I pick my numbers.  You should know that I've never a hit 4 out of 5 playing Take5.  Best I ever did was 3/5.  GiveFive

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
                Member #124493
                March 14, 2012
                7023 Posts
                Posted: July 18, 2013, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

Yes!

I've been tracking/playing NY's Take5 using 3 groups of 13 numbers. (Group 1 is 1 thru 13, Group 2 is 14 thru 26, and Group 3 is 27 thru 39) 

Suppose the following set of numbers came out:  6 18 23 31 37

That'd be one number from Group 1, two numbers from Group 2, and two numbers from Group 3.  There are a total of 79,092 possible combinations of 5 numbers from a 5/39 matrix with that "group distribution" (1-2-2)

Suppose this set came out: 1 2 3 4 5 

That's all 5 numbers from Group 1.  (5-0-0 group distribution)  There are only 1,287 possible 5 number combinations associated with that group distribution. 

These distributions also have 79,092 possible combo's 2-1-2, 2-2-1. 

I tend to play 1-2-2, 2-1-2 or 2-2-1 group distributions with a 3/2 oddd/even mix when I pick my numbers.  You should know that I've never a hit 4 out of 5 playing Take5.  Best I ever did was 3/5.  GiveFive

Maybe you should change your name to GiveThree?Clown

United States
                  Member #94616
                  July 24, 2010
                  4735 Posts
                  Posted: July 18, 2013, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

Maybe you should change your name to GiveThree?Clown

At first I laughed at this, then I felt bad as G5 is a great guy - has great ideas/insight and even better stories.  We need to get it so he is a ligimate G5. 

So does that mean I am a Kapla4 as best I have done is 4 out of 5?

United States
                    Member #94616
                    July 24, 2010
                    4735 Posts
                    Posted: July 18, 2013, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

========================

39 pick 5 numbers 

I play NY Take 5, I break tracking down by 

1-9     (8 in last 5 plays)

10-19   (6 in last 5 plays)

20-29   (4 in last 5 plays)

30-39   (6 in last 5 plays)

BUT I also watch the repeats/odd even/grouping (2 or 3 numbers in a row hitting) very close.  I like to look back at the last 5 plays for lot of what I track but do keep in mind the history by the current year & total history.

For example we have NOT have a repeat from prior play in *5* plays - longest I have seen with out one in a WHILE. 

Also last 5 plays for odd/even

3 plays of 4/5 odd

1 play of 4/5 even 

1 play 3 odd 2 even

16 odd hit and 9 even out of 25

so looking for even to hit more than odd going forward

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
                      Watervliet, New York
                      United States
                      Member #1100
                      February 2, 2003
                      3212 Posts
                      Posted: July 18, 2013, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

========================

39 pick 5 numbers 

WinD!!! Long time how ya doing???   My system for picking my Take 5 numbas is putting 39 pictures of YOlanda Vega on the wall and shooting darts at them and so far that system doesn't work, actually not tooo many systems work it is just luck.  G5 got any more pics of Yolanda I am totally out she is a sweetie! LOL  Good luck all!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

United States
                        Member #94616
                        July 24, 2010
                        4735 Posts
                        Posted: July 19, 2013, 6:11 am - IP Logged

Heres one for ya WIND - ever seen all *5* digits from the same group? Last night from NY Take 5

1-5-7-8-9 !!!!

and of course I mention even's hitting and we get 4 out of 5 odd!! 

NY State
                          United States
                          Member #92609
                          June 10, 2010
                          3814 Posts
                          Posted: July 19, 2013, 7:15 am - IP Logged

At first I laughed at this, then I felt bad as G5 is a great guy - has great ideas/insight and even better stories.  We need to get it so he is a ligimate G5. 

So does that mean I am a Kapla4 as best I have done is 4 out of 5?

I thought LB's joke was kinda funny....

He's right!   All I can do is hit 3 outta 5's....

But thanks anyway for the support Kap!!  When I win BIG, I'll share $$$$ with YOU, but not LB!!!!

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
                            United States
                            Member #92609
                            June 10, 2010
                            3814 Posts
                            Posted: July 19, 2013, 7:19 am - IP Logged

WinD!!! Long time how ya doing???   My system for picking my Take 5 numbas is putting 39 pictures of YOlanda Vega on the wall and shooting darts at them and so far that system doesn't work, actually not tooo many systems work it is just luck.  G5 got any more pics of Yolanda I am totally out she is a sweetie! LOL  Good luck all!

MINK

Geez Minkster, I aint got no pix of Yolanda.  That's cuz I filled my wall with pix of Gretchen Dizer!!!

She's the new Money Honey.   Not that Yolanda is chopped liver or nuthin.  But an old geezer like me likes younger wimmins.  That whole deal aint workin out too well with the wife though....

United States
                              Member #124493
                              March 14, 2012
                              7023 Posts
                              Posted: August 9, 2013, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

I thought LB's joke was kinda funny....

He's right!   All I can do is hit 3 outta 5's....

But thanks anyway for the support Kap!!  When I win BIG, I'll share $$$$ with YOU, but not LB!!!!

I am just messing with you G5!

If you dont give me no dough, I WILL have to start calling you GZero.Jester Laugh

Hey I thought I posted some MUMBO JUMBO Chart, on this thread?

Where did it go?