Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Quick pics and winning

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Krypton
United States
Member #140102
March 11, 2013
891 Posts
Posted: July 8, 2013, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

I have heard all sorts of story's from differet people and curious what yiou all think.  I am told that when you get a QP you can rule out those numbers to play in the draw.  If your QP is a winner of coure then you are the jack pot winner.  Kinda like one way or the other.

your toughts?

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10351 Posts
    Posted: July 9, 2013, 1:28 am - IP Logged

Ask the people telling you that you can rule out the QP numbers given how they come to that conclusion when 70% to 80% of ticket sales are QPs and most of the numbers in any given matrix have probably been played.

It's not individual numbers that win, it's the right combinations of numbers.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
      New Mexico
      United States
      Member #86099
      January 29, 2010
      11119 Posts
      Posted: July 9, 2013, 10:46 am - IP Logged

I've bought qp tickets where the pb or one or two numbers show in the next draw.  I use them (sometimes) as indicators of what might hit. 

Thumbs Up

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Krypton
        United States
        Member #140102
        March 11, 2013
        891 Posts
        Posted: July 9, 2013, 11:43 am - IP Logged

Interesting dual comments.  So, to sum it up like everything else the Lotto does, it is there to confuse us and make it hard to figure out  LOL. I am still trying to figure out which pre test to use for the Texas Lotto and Powerball.  sometimes ALL the numbers drawn are in the previous pre test, other times the 2nd or 3rd out  ug  ..... I am a  man that like consistency  LOL

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10351 Posts
          Posted: July 9, 2013, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

SkyLine69,

".....I am a  man that like consistency  LOL"

See the first line in my sig

Scared

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.