Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

wisconsin has a 5/31 game and virginia has a 5/34. can any of your systems win either

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Nikkicute.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #141260
April 9, 2013
1390 Posts
Posted: July 10, 2013, 8:55 am - IP Logged

With all the lp experts that I read about. Wouldnt it be like taking candy from a baby to win wisconsins badger5 and virginiascash5 .         Why chase millions when you can get thousands so much easier..
Or is it that youll dont believe in your ability to win....
So you chase the unbeatable Powerball Mega Millions. So it look like your losses are normal.     If all the people claiming to have won jackpots with a system. Can win a game with odds greater than 1 and a million. It surely should be a breeze to win a game with odds less than 1 in 278, 256

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #123290
    February 17, 2012
    3048 Posts
    Posted: July 30, 2013, 1:32 am - IP Logged

Don't forget Minnesota 5/31 game!

Same odds as our Badger5.

Wish it was a breeze to win, sometimes I look at the numbers that

come out and think "dang I could have picked those!!!" lol

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
      Whiskey Island
      United States
      Member #90216
      April 24, 2010
      12724 Posts
      Posted: July 30, 2013, 1:47 am - IP Logged

Yes , These games can be Won !! It will take some time  and diligence to WIN ..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe 6 mths to a Year to get a Jackpot in Badger 5 game with the right system and method.

Wisconsin (29% true lottery drawings)
      True Drawings: Mega Millions, Powerball
      Computerized: Badger 5, Megabucks, Pick 3, Pick 4, Super Cash

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At least 6 mths for a Jackpot in Cash 5 games ..

Virginia (100% true lottery drawings)
      True Drawings: Cash 5 Day, Cash 5 Night, Decades of Dollars, Mega Millions, Pick 3 Day, Pick 3 Night, Pick 4 Day, Pick 4 Night, Powerball, Win For Life
      Computerized: none

================================================

At least 6 mths to a year for a Jackpot in Gopher 5 gane .

Minnesota (33% true lottery drawings)
      Computerized: Daily 3, Gopher 5, Hot Lotto, Northstar Cash

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: August 1, 2013, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

I will let you know when I take a trip to VA.Wink

However my ninja skills seem to be lacking now a days.  I might have to buy some nunchaku or a pair of sai.

I might have to do some tai chi and yoga, and perfect the din mak before making the trip.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
          Whiskey Island
          United States
          Member #90216
          April 24, 2010
          12724 Posts
          Posted: August 1, 2013, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

I will let you know when I take a trip to VA.Wink

However my ninja skills seem to be lacking now a days.  I might have to buy some nunchaku or a pair of sai.

I might have to do some tai chi and yoga, and perfect the din mak before making the trip.

LB ,

Hit up NinjaDooDoo and he can train you 8 to 10 hours a day ! Maybe he even teach you the vulcan mind meld technique too...

Goteki54's avatar - Lottery-007.jpg
            Baltimore, MD
            United States
            Member #143332
            May 30, 2013
            398 Posts
            Posted: August 3, 2013, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

Beating the Wisconsin 5/31 game is 1:169,911 and winning the Virgina 5/34 is 1:276,256. I live in Maryland which has the Bonus Match 5 which is a 5/39 with a 1:576,000 odds. If you are good at knowing how to pick certain number groups and wheeling them, then winning the jackpot is much more probable with games with the lowest number field thus the lowest odds. With PB and Mega Millions, it is extremely hard to use a system due to the size of the number field but most importantly it's near impossible to use a system to win based on the seperate bonus ball selection. It's the equivalent of two drawings in one.

Following the trends and patterns means following the money!Banana

Wisconsin
              United States
              Member #123290
              February 17, 2012
              3048 Posts
              Posted: August 30, 2013, 4:42 am - IP Logged

Yes , These games can be Won !! It will take some time  and diligence to WIN ..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe 6 mths to a Year to get a Jackpot in Badger 5 game with the right system and method.

Wisconsin (29% true lottery drawings)
              Computerized: Badger 5, Megabucks, Pick 3, Pick 4, Super Cash

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At least 6 mths for a Jackpot in Cash 5 games ..

Virginia (100% true lottery drawings)
              True Drawings: Cash 5 Day, Cash 5 Night, Decades of Dollars, Mega Millions, Pick 3 Day, Pick 3 Night, Pick 4 Day, Pick 4 Night, Powerball, Win For Life
              Computerized: none

================================================

At least 6 mths to a year for a Jackpot in Gopher 5 gane .

Minnesota (33% true lottery drawings)
              Computerized: Daily 3, Gopher 5, Hot Lotto, Northstar Cash

6 months to a year huh?

Yeah, I think it could be done within that amount of time.

I was alright with the numbers when that's all I was playing,

2 numbers, sometimes 3 but it takes all 5 to win!

...the secret to Luck is never to trust it...

2012 wins:$20 loss:$200  2013 wins:$100 loss:$270  2014 wins:$360 loss:$273 

2015 wins:$0 loss:$53  2016 Jan $0/$15.00 Feb $0/$2.50 Mar $0/$4.00 April $0/$0 May $0/$0

June $0/$0 July $0/$0 Aug $0/$0 Sep $0/$0 Oct $0/$0

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19813 Posts
                Posted: September 2, 2013, 11:00 am - IP Logged

With all the lp experts that I read about. Wouldnt it be like taking candy from a baby to win wisconsins badger5 and virginiascash5 .         Why chase millions when you can get thousands so much easier..
                Or is it that youll dont believe in your ability to win....
                So you chase the unbeatable Powerball Mega Millions. So it look like your losses are normal.     If all the people claiming to have won jackpots with a system. Can win a game with odds greater than 1 and a million. It surely should be a breeze to win a game with odds less than 1 in 278, 256

Who are these LP experts that you're reading about? 

Expert or not, some one has won all these games at one time or another and some one will win them again. 

No lottery game is easy to win playing less than all its possible combinations, not even a pick3 with just 1000 straight and 230 box combinations but everyone who won any of those pick5 games probably won more than they spent over the years trying to win them.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19813 Posts
                  Posted: September 2, 2013, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

6 months to a year huh?

Yeah, I think it could be done within that amount of time.

I was alright with the numbers when that's all I was playing,

2 numbers, sometimes 3 but it takes all 5 to win!

Maybe you could win in six months but at what  cost in time, money and planning? 

As was reported last year of the Michigan couple that had great success with Massachusetts  WindFall game, they had to contract with a couple of store owners to have control of their terminals for two days doing which time they ran them and spent over $300K.

The average lottery player can't commit to winning a game in that way unless he consider it like a business, most players have real day job and consider playing the lotteries a hobby.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Wisconsin
                    United States
                    Member #123290
                    February 17, 2012
                    3048 Posts
                    Posted: September 5, 2013, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

Maybe you could win in six months but at what  cost in time, money and planning? 

As was reported last year of the Michigan couple that had great success with Massachusetts  WindFall game, they had to contract with a couple of store owners to have control of their terminals for two days doing which time they ran them and spent over $300K.

The average lottery player can't commit to winning a game in that way unless he consider it like a business, most players have real day job and consider playing the lotteries a hobby.

The Michigan couple had great successs because they found a loophole with WindFall and went for it!!

If I found anything remotely like that with Badger5 I'd be spending, plenty of time, money and planning

to win it more often.

...the secret to Luck is never to trust it...

2012 wins:$20 loss:$200  2013 wins:$100 loss:$270  2014 wins:$360 loss:$273 

2015 wins:$0 loss:$53  2016 Jan $0/$15.00 Feb $0/$2.50 Mar $0/$4.00 April $0/$0 May $0/$0

June $0/$0 July $0/$0 Aug $0/$0 Sep $0/$0 Oct $0/$0