|Posted: July 14, 2013, 11:42 am - IP Logged|
I belive it is a rip off & the game doesn't go into effect until tomorrow night.
Let's see now - A $5.00 play slip with 10 lines which I played yesterday will now cost me $10.00 tomorrow for the same 10 lines.
- The Extra shot Option which cost you $5.00 yesterday will now cost you $10.00 tomorrow. (never liked this option as you don't get to pick your numbers).
- They avdertise HIGHER prizes for 8 prize levels. (Only 3 apply to the original game, 5 apply to the Extra Shot option (which cost you an additional $1.00/game).
- 3 of 6 was $3.00 prize (now that I am paying double the money), I don't get $6.00 instead only $5.00.
- 4 of 6 was approx $32.00 prize (now that I am paying double the money), I don't get $64.00 instead only get approx $50.00.
- They are taking away prize money from the upper levels to give it to the newly formed 2 of 6 prize bracket & charging you twice as much as before to get the job done.
- Bottom Line, is that, they want to increase their Bottom Line at your expense. (Instead of 2 lines for $1.00; it is now costing you $2.00 for 2
And remember, the odds haven't changed. Your chances of winning have (instead of 2 lines for a $1.00; you now only have 1 line).