Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mich Fantasy Five perspective

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Think.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Think's avatar - lightbulb
Marquette, MI
United States
Member #20541
August 20, 2005
705 Posts
Posted: July 19, 2013, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

December 31st of this year will be the 3378th drawing of Michigan Fantasy Five since it started.

Why does that matter?   Well, the odds of winning $100 on MI FF are 1 in 3378.  If you have  numbers that you have bet on since the beginning and they don't win $100 by the end of this year then maybe they aren't your lucky numbers.

Oh and BTW, why do I bring this up?  Of course my numbers have not hit for $100 yet.

Anyone else having the same luck?

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    40293 Posts
    Posted: July 19, 2013, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

December 31st of this year will be the 3378th drawing of Michigan Fantasy Five since it started.

Why does that matter?   Well, the odds of winning $100 on MI FF are 1 in 3378.  If you have  numbers that you have bet on since the beginning and they don't win $100 by the end of this year then maybe they aren't your lucky numbers.

Oh and BTW, why do I bring this up?  Of course my numbers have not hit for $100 yet.

Anyone else having the same luck?

I hit for 100 once, that was years ago, I played tonight, 3 lines, not a single number. I am curious , the jackpot goes all the time, but I have never heard of someone I know winning.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Mamma28z's avatar - phone
      Lower MI
      United States
      Member #94546
      July 22, 2010
      247 Posts
      Posted: July 20, 2013, 8:14 am - IP Logged

I hit for 100 once, that was years ago, I played tonight, 3 lines, not a single number. I am curious , the jackpot goes all the time, but I have never heard of someone I know winning.

A guy down the road won- they moved in maybe 5 years ago built a brand new home.  I heard his wife had died and that is where the $ came from to build the house. He won last year- it was $100,000.  He brought the ticket from the store and from the worker that I buy most of my tickets from ...

They always have big parties and after he won I see they brought a huge camper..

One day =).. Not on Fantasy though - I never get any numbers!  Now the Classic- I get lots of numbers- just not on the same line !

Think's avatar - lightbulb
        Marquette, MI
        United States
        Member #20541
        August 20, 2005
        705 Posts
        Posted: July 24, 2013, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

We get a winner in this area about once every 5 years so nobody I know has won either.