Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Birthday Numbers

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 3 years ago by noise-gate.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Gleno's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
New Jersey
United States
Member #80354
September 25, 2009
705 Posts
Posted: July 27, 2013, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

Use birthday numbers on regular basis and recently some are coming up but not the ones on my tickets.

With five family members there are many combinations and permutations of numbers to choose from such as year, month, day.

Guess persistence, and or, mixing non birthday numbers is a better approach.

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
    Massachusetts
    United States
    Member #37433
    April 14, 2006
    2747 Posts
    Posted: July 27, 2013, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

I have used brthday numbers in MassCash (5/35) for a long time and I decided to give up. Its been weeks and still the combination hasn't fell so I am relieved. I'm onto bigger things. I think. Naughty

That money's gone fo ever

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
      Bay Area - California
      United States
      Member #136477
      December 12, 2012
      4108 Posts
      Posted: August 18, 2013, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Use birthday numbers on regular basis and recently some are coming up but not the ones on my tickets.

With five family members there are many combinations and permutations of numbers to choose from such as year, month, day.

Guess persistence, and or, mixing non birthday numbers is a better approach.

Perhaps some folk in NJ have been using birthdays etc and hitting it big- one never knows. It about being in the right place at the right time with the right numbers that closes the deal.
      Last year we had a MM winner from LA who said he had been playing the same numbers for years, birthdays,  high-schoo football jersey numbers etc etc, and it paid off for him to a tune of $130 mil plus.
      If its your time & turn- it is what it is, just be there when your ship comes in.