Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Inspector 3 help needed

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sully16.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116477
September 11, 2011
353 Posts
Posted: July 28, 2013, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

Can anyone CLEARLY tell me how to use this?? I dont know what to do with all those percentages shown.

The instructions show sort of how you get them but then what do i do with them??? Thanks!!

grwurston's avatar - 144
    Let's Go Rangers!!!
    bel air maryland
    United States
    Member #90251
    April 24, 2010
    4878 Posts
    Posted: July 28, 2013, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Can anyone CLEARLY tell me how to use this?? I dont know what to do with all those percentages shown.

The instructions show sort of how you get them but then what do i do with them??? Thanks!!

The percentages show how often each category hit out of all the numbers you entered. IE, if EEO is 70%, then #'s that were

2 even - 1 odd, were 70% of all the #'s you entered.The higher the percentage, the hotter the category. You then use this

info to hopefully pick winning #'s. In this example, some people would stick with EEO #'s because they are hot. Others might

play something else because they may think it's due. It all depends on your betting style. Opinions differ, but generally you

would include a mix of hot and cold in your #'s. Once you've been tracking your state for awhile, you will be able to see when

things or #'s are beginning to heat up or cool off and can pick accordingly. Hope this helped. Good Luck!!!

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

sully16's avatar - sharan
      Ringleader
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #81740
      October 28, 2009
      40572 Posts
      Posted: July 29, 2013, 9:33 am - IP Logged

I love the inspect 3, not only does it show you whats " hot" but what is missing,

I go to the root sums first, that is the total sum of the number

Example 502 is 7, all the numbers added together then reduced to a single digit.

527, sum 14 root sum 5

113 sum 5 root sum 5

so after looking at the root sums, I may notice root sum 3 is lagging way behind

that could be  sum 3, sum 12 or sum 21

then I go to the sums, if I see sum 12 has not been out in at least 20 draws, I am all over it, there are 15 numbers that add up to 12, if you go to your state and hit the drop down box, you will see a sums chart, I have it written out on paper for easy access.

Next, I look at the pairs, what are missing and what are hot.

Let's say pair 34 is missing, I'll play 345 adds up to 12, I also consider what digit is due, lets say 6 is due, I may play 264 ,606, , I keep track of what has fallen so I get a better feel for the numbers.

Let's say 05, 07 pairs have not been out at all, thats going to be my favorite.

Many times I get the right pairs, wrong sum, so I may throw another sum in to go with my pairs, 805 or 607, I keep my picks to about 10 numbers, I may play my hot picks for a buck the rest for 50 cents, In the case of 507, I may just play that number wheeled if I can't decide how it will fall,

good luck

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
        ORLANDO, FLORIDA
        United States
        Member #4924
        June 3, 2004
        5912 Posts
        Posted: July 29, 2013, 9:41 am - IP Logged

I love the inspect 3, not only does it show you whats " hot" but what is missing,

I go to the root sums first, that is the total sum of the number

Example 502 is 7, all the numbers added together then reduced to a single digit.

527, sum 14 root sum 5

113 sum 5 root sum 5

so after looking at the root sums, I may notice root sum 3 is lagging way behind

that could be  sum 3, sum 12 or sum 21

then I go to the sums, if I see sum 12 has not been out in at least 20 draws, I am all over it, there are 15 numbers that add up to 12, if you go to your state and hit the drop down box, you will see a sums chart, I have it written out on paper for easy access.

Next, I look at the pairs, what are missing and what are hot.

Let's say pair 34 is missing, I'll play 345 adds up to 12, I also consider what digit is due, lets say 6 is due, I may play 264 ,606, , I keep track of what has fallen so I get a better feel for the numbers.

Let's say 05, 07 pairs have not been out at all, thats going to be my favorite.

Many times I get the right pairs, wrong sum, so I may throw another sum in to go with my pairs, 805 or 607, I keep my picks to about 10 numbers, I may play my hot picks for a buck the rest for 50 cents, In the case of 507, I may just play that number wheeled if I can't decide how it will fall,

good luck

Very good explanation!!

Ringleader
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #81740
          October 28, 2009
          40572 Posts
          Posted: July 29, 2013, 9:53 am - IP Logged

Very good explanation!!

Thanks, I hope it helps , I keep charts on paper, easy to spread out.

United States
            Member #116477
            September 11, 2011
            353 Posts
            Posted: July 30, 2013, 1:32 am - IP Logged

thankyou! Yes it did help!

United States
              Member #116477
              September 11, 2011
              353 Posts
              Posted: July 30, 2013, 1:33 am - IP Logged

Thankyou for your info very helpful!!!!

Ringleader
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #81740
                October 28, 2009
                40572 Posts
                Posted: July 30, 2013, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Thankyou for your info very helpful!!!!

Your welcome, feel free to ask as many questions as you want, be happy yo help.