Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 8:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New SC format results. Week #1

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 3 years ago by pcnut.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Myrtle Beach, SC
United States
Member #18457
July 12, 2005
3433 Posts
Posted: July 28, 2013, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

Okay S.C. L.P. players. Here it is, in a nut shell. For the longest time I have developed a few formats during the past 8+ years, and most of you long time L.P. members may recall them, (pcnut’s “S.C. 0,1,5 Concept,” East Coast Extreme," and "3 pair strategy forecast.") Though they were fairly good percentage hitting systems, they still presented a fair amount of combos. Of course, I myself, like everyone else, would like a system with possible surety of hits with less combos, and less expense, (Less loss and more profit...Sure, I'm just dreaming, RiGhT :O)...(No harm in developing and dreaming.)

I just completed new S.C. pick format, (not named yet.) For the next few weeks or so, I will post the results of the format here on the P3 forum for all who may desire to follow.

1) With this format, I focused on getting the hits as quickly as possible, "early to mid-week." (Most of the hits did.) Out of 32 weeks testing; 30 weeks hit, and only 2 weeks failed, (not bad odds, but there's always a possibility of a no-hit.) For me, the 30 hits is fairly good for results.

2) The results of this format is designed, to start each Monday and run through the week, till the following Saturday.

3) If the pairs and/or combos hit early to mid week, then the format for that week is closed...

Week #1

Pair results for this week was: 12,16,07 ... with 12,16 as hot!

The third digit results for these pairs are: 0,1,4,6,8,9 ... with 0,6,8,9 as hot! ...

Possible straight/box combo format is:

(I myself, prefer boxed.)

Lets see what lies ahead...

Thanks for viewing...

"Wisdom is knowing what to do next, skill is knowing how to do it, and virtue is doing it."

David Starr Jordan

S.C.'s weekly-indicative random pairs: 05, 12, 13, 16, 18, 23, 34

Enjoy

pcnut

bestresult32's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    south carolina
    United States
    Member #125608
    March 30, 2012
    10388 Posts
    Posted: July 29, 2013, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

Okay S.C. L.P. players. Here it is, in a nut shell. For the longest time I have developed a few formats during the past 8+ years, and most of you long time L.P. members may recall them, (pcnut’s “S.C. 0,1,5 Concept,” East Coast Extreme," and "3 pair strategy forecast.") Though they were fairly good percentage hitting systems, they still presented a fair amount of combos. Of course, I myself, like everyone else, would like a system with possible surety of hits with less combos, and less expense, (Less loss and more profit...Sure, I'm just dreaming, RiGhT :O)...(No harm in developing and dreaming.)

I just completed new S.C. pick format, (not named yet.) For the next few weeks or so, I will post the results of the format here on the P3 forum for all who may desire to follow.

1) With this format, I focused on getting the hits as quickly as possible, "early to mid-week." (Most of the hits did.) Out of 32 weeks testing; 30 weeks hit, and only 2 weeks failed, (not bad odds, but there's always a possibility of a no-hit.) For me, the 30 hits is fairly good for results.

2) The results of this format is designed, to start each Monday and run through the week, till the following Saturday.

3) If the pairs and/or combos hit early to mid week, then the format for that week is closed...

Week #1

The third digit results for these pairs are: 0,1,4,6,8,9 ... with 0,6,8,9 as hot! ...

Thanks for viewing...

Thanks! GL!Thumbs Up

Myrtle Beach, SC
      United States
      Member #18457
      July 12, 2005
      3433 Posts
      Posted: July 29, 2013, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

Thanks! GL!Thumbs Up

Your welcome bestresult32

good luck....

"Wisdom is knowing what to do next, skill is knowing how to do it, and virtue is doing it."

David Starr Jordan

Enjoy

pcnut

Myrtle Beach, SC
        United States
        Member #18457
        July 12, 2005
        3433 Posts
        Posted: July 30, 2013, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

Week #1

Thanks for viewing...

I'm at aawhh!

Tue, Jul 30, 20136-1-9

Score hits for this format now stands at: 31 weeks hits and 2 misses :

Keep an eye on 12 and 34 they follow the 16 combo!

Though I'm done with this format for this week, they usually keep hitting one or two more times....

Read # 1 & 3 above..

David Starr Jordan

Enjoy

pcnut

bestresult32's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
          south carolina
          United States
          Member #125608
          March 30, 2012
          10388 Posts
          Posted: July 30, 2013, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

I'm at aawhh!

Tue, Jul 30, 20136-1-9

Though I'm done with this format for this week, they usually keep hitting one or two more times....

Read # 1 & 3 above..

OUTSTANDING!!! Keep up the good work.Hyper

United States
            Member #142863
            May 19, 2013
            1103 Posts
            Posted: July 30, 2013, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

I'm at aawhh!

Tue, Jul 30, 20136-1-9

Read # 1 & 3 above..

Thanks pcnut!

SCMOM's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
              Lancaster SC
              United States
              Member #134267
              October 23, 2012
              137 Posts
              Posted: July 31, 2013, 10:21 am - IP Logged

I'm at aawhh!

Tue, Jul 30, 20136-1-9

Read # 1 & 3 above..

Thanks pcnut,we sure need a winner

Thanks again,SCMOM

Good Luck Everyone                   

Myrtle Beach, SC
                United States
                Member #18457
                July 12, 2005
                3433 Posts
                Posted: July 31, 2013, 11:45 am - IP Logged

Thanks pcnut!

Thank you redbone42

David Starr Jordan

Enjoy

pcnut

Myrtle Beach, SC
                  United States
                  Member #18457
                  July 12, 2005
                  3433 Posts
                  Posted: July 31, 2013, 11:47 am - IP Logged

Thanks pcnut,we sure need a winner

Thanks again,SCMOM

Good Luck Everyone                   

You're welcome SCMOM

David Starr Jordan

Enjoy

pcnut

Myrtle Beach, SC
                    United States
                    Member #18457
                    July 12, 2005
                    3433 Posts
                    Posted: August 2, 2013, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

Week #1

Thanks for viewing...

Though this format hit early this week as I desired, it continues to hit as I mentioned.

So far this week:

Fri, Aug 2, 20131-9-27-5-2-1
                    Thu, Aug 1, 20134-0-93-1-23-4-2-17-4-3-1
                    Wed, Jul 31, 20131-4-23-7-89-7-7-65-3-0-6
                    Tue, Jul 30, 20136-1-95-3-8

David Starr Jordan

Enjoy

pcnut

G$BAGS's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                      Orangeburg SC
                      United States
                      Member #145230
                      July 31, 2013
                      258 Posts
                      Posted: August 3, 2013, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

Thanks pcnut, keep it coming. Im new here an your format was very helpful. I hit the 142 and 192 boxed.

Myrtle Beach, SC
                        United States
                        Member #18457
                        July 12, 2005
                        3433 Posts
                        Posted: August 3, 2013, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

Thanks pcnut, keep it coming. Im new here an your format was very helpful. I hit the 142 and 192 boxed.

Your are welcome G$BAGS ,Congrats to you!

The next format results will be published Sunday night. It will be list as, "pcnut's SC format results for 8/5 thur 8/10"

Boxed is the way to go with this format.

Thank you for visiting.

David Starr Jordan

Enjoy

pcnut

Myrtle Beach, SC
                          United States
                          Member #18457
                          July 12, 2005
                          3433 Posts
                          Posted: August 3, 2013, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

Good to see all 3 pairs did hit.

Tonight the 07

David Starr Jordan

Enjoy

pcnut