Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 5:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Steve Player Pick 3/4 Money Map Systems

Topic closed. 29 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Stack47.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
South Carolina
United States
Member #18322
July 9, 2005
1743 Posts
Posted: July 29, 2013, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone purchased and used Steve Player's Money Maps Pick 3/4 Lottery systems, which SP considers to be the company's very best Pick 3/4 systems that they offer ? 

If so, how does the system work ?

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3112 Posts
    Posted: July 30, 2013, 8:09 am - IP Logged

Has anyone purchased and used Steve Player's Money Maps Pick 3/4 Lottery systems, which SP considers to be the company's very best Pick 3/4 systems that they offer ? 

While I have not purchased nor used the Money Maps systems, I do know all Pick-3/4 systems work one of two ways. 

Static system:  If this, do that.  Plays at house odds.  If you get lucky and it wins early it will seem like a good system.  Returns 50 cents on the dollar over time.

Dynamic system: At some point you will have to make a decision.  The decision you make will determine whether you win or lose.  There will be nothing valid to base the decision on.

Example: Take the 220 boxed numbers, break them into four groups of 55.  Pick one to play for a 1 in 4 chance to win.  Problem is, you can pick wrong every time.

BobP

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19891 Posts
      Posted: July 30, 2013, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

I'm surprise Steve is still finding players to buy his stuff.  I guess most players haven't been around as long as me and new ones are cropping up every day so his old tired lines of crap is finding a new audience to buy his stuff..

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
        Whiskey Island
        United States
        Member #90216
        April 24, 2010
        12808 Posts
        Posted: July 30, 2013, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

I'm surprise Steve is still finding players to buy his stuff.  I guess most players haven't been around as long as me and new ones are cropping up every day so his old tired lines of crap is finding a new audience to buy his stuff..

I Agree!

A fool and his money is soon PARTED ! Buying Steve Players , Ace Lee and Robert Walsh is just Garbage . Those type of system sellers don't stand behimd their own Product .

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
          u$a
          United States
          Member #106665
          February 22, 2011
          19964 Posts
          Posted: July 30, 2013, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

i don't understand how anyone can say if someones programs/systems works or not works if you never bought them and if you did buy them then i guess you never did them right

no one should go on hear say the only way to know what works for you is to try them out for your own self.Yes Nod

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
            Dump Water Florida
            United States
            Member #380
            June 5, 2002
            3112 Posts
            Posted: July 30, 2013, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

i don't understand how anyone can say if someones programs/systems works or not works if you never bought them and if you did buy them then i guess you never did them right

no one should go on hear say the only way to know what works for you is to try them out for your own self.Yes Nod

Let me try and be clear on this.  Steve Player's systems do exactly what he says they will do.  Not what's implied or inferred or what the little jackasses that live in our heads tell us he's saying.   Go over the ad copy with a highlighter and mark what are statements of fact.  The rest is smoke and mirrors and what's been left out.

As I said in the post above, these systems call upon us to make a decision that determines whether we win or lose.  The possible winning numbers have been pushed into their respective piles by the system and we must pick the one that will contain the winning number or we lose.  In a really good system, we may not even realize we've made that decision, but it's in there just the same. 

When you say, "i guess you never did them right" that would be making the right pick, trouble is there is never any concrete advice as to making that pick from among the choices.  At best there is some fluffy words about tracking and skips and such and often nothing at all for advice.  At best this makes the decision you must make a guess, if you win a lucky guess.   

Not saying systems can't or won't win, they do.  What they don't do is play at a profit over time against a 50% house edge unless you can guess right more often then not (break even) or twice as often then not to make a small profit using the system.

BobP

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
              Zeta Reticuli Star System
              United States
              Member #30470
              January 17, 2006
              10388 Posts
              Posted: July 30, 2013, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

Excellent points in both posts above, BobP.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                Member #128790
                June 2, 2012
                5431 Posts
                Posted: July 30, 2013, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

I agree, with the exception of Robert Walsh. He never answered my emails when I had questions, even though he did say he would.

To me it's overwhelmingly obvious that Peter St. Pierre is winning from a Steve Player system. It's vital to sift through the hype and find the gold hidden, perhaps tweak it If you have some insight and experience to make it work relatively consistently.

Granted most system sellers are con artists. But that should never ever be the first filter in the elimination process. The first step is to test the system, then make an opinion, despite their reputation. In Walsh's case, I would give him the benefit of the doubt, even with his 20 strategies, but his customer service sucks which is why I never went back.

u$a
                  United States
                  Member #106665
                  February 22, 2011
                  19964 Posts
                  Posted: July 31, 2013, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

I agree, with the exception of Robert Walsh. He never answered my emails when I had questions, even though he did say he would.

To me it's overwhelmingly obvious that Peter St. Pierre is winning from a Steve Player system. It's vital to sift through the hype and find the gold hidden, perhaps tweak it If you have some insight and experience to make it work relatively consistently.

Granted most system sellers are con artists. But that should never ever be the first filter in the elimination process. The first step is to test the system, then make an opinion, despite their reputation. In Walsh's case, I would give him the benefit of the doubt, even with his 20 strategies, but his customer service sucks which is why I never went back.

Green laughGreen laugh

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
                    Wisconsin
                    United States
                    Member #123290
                    February 17, 2012
                    3082 Posts
                    Posted: August 1, 2013, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Wow, look at Steve Players website!!

Look at ALL THOSE SYSTEMS!!Crazy

He has over 40 systems just for the Pick4 game alone.

That's too much!

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
                      Wisconsin
                      United States
                      Member #123290
                      February 17, 2012
                      3082 Posts
                      Posted: August 30, 2013, 4:07 am - IP Logged

Wow, look at Steve Players website!!

Look at ALL THOSE SYSTEMS!!Crazy

He has over 40 systems just for the Pick4 game alone.

That's too much!

His Facebook page has a lot likes/fans.

Hope his system works for some of them.

...the secret to Luck is never to trust it...

2012 wins:$20 loss:$200  2013 wins:$100 loss:$270  2014 wins:$360 loss:$273 

2015 wins:$0 loss:$53 2016 wins:$0 loss:$22 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19891 Posts
                        Posted: August 30, 2013, 9:08 am - IP Logged

The fact that lottery games seldom shut down because a system is beating them is why they can and do say such things and most times they are right.  People tell players all the time they aren't going to win the jackpot without any idea of what or how they are playing and they are right 99%+ of the time.  It's the nature of the lottery games, they're almost impossible to beat consistently.

Sure there are those occasional games that can be beaten with a system but most players don't have the time or money to do it.  When such schemes become public it's usually not long before the game is shut down as was "Wind Fall" in Massachusetts and that game in Texas recently.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

u$a
                          United States
                          Member #106665
                          February 22, 2011
                          19964 Posts
                          Posted: August 30, 2013, 9:16 am - IP Logged

The fact that lottery games seldom shut down because a system is beating them is why they can and do say such things and most times they are right.  People tell players all the time they aren't going to win the jackpot without any idea of what or how they are playing and they are right 99%+ of the time.  It's the nature of the lottery games, they're almost impossible to beat consistently.

Sure there are those occasional games that can be beaten with a system but most players don't have the time or money to do it.  When such schemes become public it's usually not long before the game is shut down as was "Wind Fall" in Massachusetts and that game in Texas recently.

Neat keep the thread alive Steve Player rocksParty

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                            Zeta Reticuli Star System
                            United States
                            Member #30470
                            January 17, 2006
                            10388 Posts
                            Posted: August 30, 2013, 11:20 am - IP Logged

If anyone cares to, do a search here on LP for Steve Player and look for a post about a response from the NH lottery Re: Steve Player.

Someone here put a post up aboput SP and the NH lottery said he loses a lot more than he wins.

I say he because some people think there is no Steve Player, it's a name used by a lottery 'think thank' of sorts.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                              Member #145203
                              July 30, 2013
                              2157 Posts
                              Posted: August 30, 2013, 11:35 am - IP Logged

Just from this statement alone I think Mr. Player is full of <snip>.

Won,t get my 95.00

STEVE PLAYERS INSTANT INSIDE EDGE

YES - YOU CAN WIN WITH SCRATCH-OFF TICKETS

I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO DECODE THE SECRET NUMBERS RIGHT ON THE TICKET

LEARN HOW TO AVOID BUYING THE LOSING TICKETS IN EVERY ROLL

THE TRUTH REVEALED - INSIDE INFO THE STATE DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.