Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 4:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

For those with Pick 4 Lottery Systems...Have you experience this

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 3 years ago by JAP69.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #129868
June 30, 2012
2454 Posts
Posted: July 30, 2013, 9:34 am - IP Logged

Good Morning, LP

I am interested to know for those with Pick 4 Lottery Systems, is it common to go on a drought with respect to hits.  In the state of NJ Pick 4, I haven't recorded a hit within my system since 5/31/13, its been a total of 59 days, which to me is unacceptable.  I was wondering for those here with systems or any knowledge on this subject matter, should I abandon this state all together or is this something that is common and the results will get better?  And, if things were to get better, is there a time frame for you when things have picked back up?  Anyone, with information regarding this, please feel free to comment, I want to know giving that August is coming pretty soon, should I continue to play in this state?  I want to hear what you guys think, any and all feedback will be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks a lot 

Chrissy16

United States
    Member #141260
    April 9, 2013
    1390 Posts
    Posted: July 30, 2013, 11:13 am - IP Logged

Ive learned from you also.  With some tweeking. I feel unstoppable now. Your system is awesone.  Find one state and youll be fine.  My promise.   My ez states are va, sc, arkansas and dc..

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: July 30, 2013, 11:14 am - IP Logged

Can't comment on P-4 in NJ because I don't play that state, however, with any system, there will be dry periods, especially if the system is a mechanical system.

What most people don't realize is that a game fluctuates. For example, If the p-3 game were to rely on only one set of rules and your system was based on those set of rules, you'd win everytime. But we all know that there are many variables that change after every draw.

If your system is similar to a plus 2, minus 4 type of system (mechanical) that uses those variables everytime, the game will eventually meet your trap so to speak, and you'll win. But it's impossible for every winner to fit into the plus 2 minus 4 trap. The next winner may be plus 12 minus 8, etc..

This is why I've stopped playing the mechanical systems a while back. I want to eventually find a fluid system that changes with every draw.

In your case with the p-4, it's much harder considering the higher odds, and therefore more of a chance that deviations occur, which also means the droughts cn become longer. I'd recommend backing off from playing and just keep track until you feel it's coming back your way. Good luck to you.

United States
        Member #141260
        April 9, 2013
        1390 Posts
        Posted: July 30, 2013, 11:28 am - IP Logged

Can't comment on P-4 in NJ because I don't play that state, however, with any system, there will be dry periods, especially if the system is a mechanical system.

What most people don't realize is that a game fluctuates. For example, If the p-3 game were to rely on only one set of rules and your system was based on those set of rules, you'd win everytime. But we all know that there are many variables that change after every draw.

If your system is similar to a plus 2, minus 4 type of system (mechanical) that uses those variables everytime, the game will eventually meet your trap so to speak, and you'll win. But it's impossible for every winner to fit into the plus 2 minus 4 trap. The next winner may be plus 12 minus 8, etc..

This is why I've stopped playing the mechanical systems a while back. I want to eventually find a fluid system that changes with every draw.

In your case with the p-4, it's much harder considering the higher odds, and therefore more of a chance that deviations occur, which also means the droughts cn become longer. I'd recommend backing off from playing and just keep track until you feel it's coming back your way. Good luck to you.

Good advice. Even I take breaks.  I havent played much in 2 months.  Just perfecting my craft. And learning as much as possible....... onlymoney is on point. ..

United States
          Member #129868
          June 30, 2012
          2454 Posts
          Posted: July 30, 2013, 11:56 am - IP Logged

Thanks Onlymoney for your advice.  Heres what I know, I know systems have droughts if not all.  A while back CajunWin4 had mentioned this.  This is my first time seeing it for myself.  What worries me most is that this seems to coincide with NJ going private.  In any event, what I am really curious to know is what one did after having a drought, did they give up on their respective state? or Is this just a common occurrence and things would resume back tonormal, after what would be considered just a bad month? Given that my method is fairly new not even six months old I don't have any data, lets say like for a years worth of history. I dont know, I was just curious to see if this happened to anyone else and what followed.

United States
            Member #129868
            June 30, 2012
            2454 Posts
            Posted: July 30, 2013, 11:59 am - IP Logged

I am on my I-pad, so forgive me for any typos.

United States
              Member #129868
              June 30, 2012
              2454 Posts
              Posted: July 30, 2013, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

Ive learned from you also.  With some tweeking. I feel unstoppable now. Your system is awesone.  Find one state and youll be fine.  My promise.   My ez states are va, sc, arkansas and dc..

I think your exciting to LP. My system is pretty good, no hubris here but the numbers have been falling awful. I hope to learn from you as well.  Those states you have listed aren't easy lol, at least not to me, among them VA is the toughest.

United States
                Member #141260
                April 9, 2013
                1390 Posts
                Posted: July 30, 2013, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

I think your exciting to LP. My system is pretty good, no hubris here but the numbers have been falling awful. I hope to learn from you as well.  Those states you have listed aren't easy lol, at least not to me, among them VA is the toughest.

Your system is da best.  You could sell it make tons of money.  Ask steve player and robert walsh.  Lol

I learn a lot from you and im grateful.   So. I thank you.  Lantern and dr miracle for really putting me where I need to be.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                  u$a
                  United States
                  Member #106665
                  February 22, 2011
                  19911 Posts
                  Posted: July 30, 2013, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

Yawn

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #32652
                    February 14, 2006
                    7325 Posts
                    Posted: August 3, 2013, 1:12 am - IP Logged

Good Morning, LP

I am interested to know for those with Pick 4 Lottery Systems, is it common to go on a drought with respect to hits.  In the state of NJ Pick 4, I haven't recorded a hit within my system since 5/31/13, its been a total of 59 days, which to me is unacceptable.  I was wondering for those here with systems or any knowledge on this subject matter, should I abandon this state all together or is this something that is common and the results will get better?  And, if things were to get better, is there a time frame for you when things have picked back up?  Anyone, with information regarding this, please feel free to comment, I want to know giving that August is coming pretty soon, should I continue to play in this state?  I want to hear what you guys think, any and all feedback will be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks a lot 

Chrissy16

If any systems player is making a nice profit playing the pick-4 it's probably because they have several system and each has indicators when that system is more likely to produce hits. If you only have one system, look for why it worked before and maybe you'll find a trend. It's possible the trend that triggered your system is no longer there so you can either wait for the trend to develop again or keep on playing and lose most of your profits waiting for it.

You don't have to play every drawing.

grwurston's avatar - 144
                      Let's Go Rangers!!!
                      bel air maryland
                      United States
                      Member #90251
                      April 24, 2010
                      4884 Posts
                      Posted: August 3, 2013, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

I have to agree with onlymoney on the game fluctuating. A perfect example, awhile back in my state's P3 when consecutive pairs were hitting, they would step up or down. 12, 23, 45, 56, or  89, 56, 23 etc. It just jumped out what they were doing and they were easy to predict. But it finally stopped working after several months, coincedentally when they switched tv stations showing the drawings. Lol.

I use skip and charts for everything, and sometimes everything goes into transition so to speak, where trends are impossible to pick up on because nothing wants to get on a good roll. Then you just have to stop and wait things out. I have also found that systems work well for a time and then fizzle out so you need more than one. Or you just have to try developing new ones. Going on a bad roll can be good in a way, because it forces us to look at the game a little differently, make new observations,  or to take a different approach, and think outside the box. You never know, it may lead to something that works a lot better than what you're doing now.   

Or to look at it another way, what we call a losing streak, is actually a winning streak that we just haven't figured out yet. LOL

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Medford. New jersey
                        United States
                        Member #127925
                        May 12, 2012
                        5 Posts
                        Posted: August 4, 2013, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

If your system has proven itself then u need to stick with it. The tide will change and u need to be in it when it does. I have a system that works great, I have gone 50 days with zero hits before so i i would say ride it out for another 30 dayesthat's will see

United States
                          Member #129868
                          June 30, 2012
                          2454 Posts
                          Posted: August 4, 2013, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

If your system has proven itself then u need to stick with it. The tide will change and u need to be in it when it does. I have a system that works great, I have gone 50 days with zero hits before so i i would say ride it out for another 30 dayesthat's will see

Thanks so much Richie for this was the type of response I was looking for.  I went 59 days without a hit but then got my first hit the other night 8/2 Eve.  I am happy to know that someone other than myself have had this experience.  I think its fair to say, like you have stated that the tide will change and it did.  Also, its probably fair to say that this is normal occurrence  and your play have to account for this.  In any event, I am going to keep an eye out. 

Thanks a lot 

Chrissy16

JAP69's avatar - alas
                            South Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #6
                            November 4, 2001
                            8790 Posts
                            Posted: August 4, 2013, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

Good Morning, LP

Thanks a lot 

Chrissy16

My hit skip record when I play pick 4 ( which is not often ) will vary depending on a lot of factors.

How I am picking the numbers. (the system used)

How many numbers I end up playing. (I am cheap and do not play a lot of numbers.)

On your dry spell are you talking str8s or box hit?

MAGA

JAP69's avatar - alas
                              South Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #6
                              November 4, 2001
                              8790 Posts
                              Posted: August 4, 2013, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

If any systems player is making a nice profit playing the pick-4 it's probably because they have several system and each has indicators when that system is more likely to produce hits. If you only have one system, look for why it worked before and maybe you'll find a trend. It's possible the trend that triggered your system is no longer there so you can either wait for the trend to develop again or keep on playing and lose most of your profits waiting for it.

You don't have to play every drawing.

I Agree!

Maintaining more than on tracking or stats system will give you the option to sort out the choice you want to make.

I like trio hunting and group hunting.

I use lottery software as well as the tools here at Lottery Post.

MAGA