Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

common sense way to win

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 3 years ago by BobP.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
long island new york
United States
Member #144929
July 21, 2013
1 Posts
Posted: July 31, 2013, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

hello im.new to this website and im interested in what you guys think.im.from new york and I hit at least once a week.I make about 10k a year but no bragging.I heard the bahamas they pay 800_1.but what I dont understand is.how the ppl of bahama play the tri state .I been getting different info so I want to get the facts straight.do u win 3x 800 dollar if ur number comes out.cuz that sounds too.good to be true.I.dont want to travel to the bahamas n spend 2000 dollar for.hotel and flight.n arriveand be.told different info.any advice is apprappreciated.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19767 Posts
    Posted: July 31, 2013, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

Welcome luckystud1903 Congrats on your WINSParty

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
      Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3102 Posts
      Posted: August 3, 2013, 7:37 am - IP Logged

hello im.new to this website and im interested in what you guys think.im.from new york and I hit at least once a week.I make about 10k a year but no bragging.I heard the bahamas they pay 800_1.but what I dont understand is.how the ppl of bahama play the tri state .I been getting different info so I want to get the facts straight.do u win 3x 800 dollar if ur number comes out.cuz that sounds too.good to be true.I.dont want to travel to the bahamas n spend 2000 dollar for.hotel and flight.n arriveand be.told different info.any advice is apprappreciated.

As I understand it.  The Bahamas do not have a lottery.  They have seven or eight or more quasi legal web shops that offer lottery.  I believe the 800_1 figure would be correct, if you wagered $3 the return would be $2,400.00 It appears the PM ordered these web shops closed, the courts said they can stay open, some kind of national poll was held for a state lotto or allowing the web shops to continue and the vote was No on both so you'd be dealing with independents on the edge. 

Too much more about it here . . .

http://www.bahamaslocal.com/search_news/web%20shop/10/default/1

BobP