Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Puerto Rico (PR) Lotería Tradicional

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 3 years ago by RedStang.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Aguada
Puerto Rico
Member #145269
August 1, 2013
1 Posts
Posted: August 1, 2013, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

Hello, I am new to Puerto Rico and have noticed that alot of people play Lotería Tradicional. I would love to get involved, however I do not know the rules or how the game is even played. I would appreciate it if someone can give me the basic rules. Thank you.

Hola, soy nuevo en Puerto Rico y he notado que mucha gente jugar Lotería Tradicional. Me encantaría participar, pero no sé las reglas o la forma en que el juego se juega aún. Le agradecería que si alguien me puede dar las reglas básicas. Gracias.

United States
    Member #124493
    March 14, 2012
    7023 Posts
    Posted: August 1, 2013, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

Hello, I am new to Puerto Rico and have noticed that alot of people play Lotería Tradicional. I would love to get involved, however I do not know the rules or how the game is even played. I would appreciate it if someone can give me the basic rules. Thank you.

Hola, soy nuevo en Puerto Rico y he notado que mucha gente jugar Lotería Tradicional. Me encantaría participar, pero no sé las reglas o la forma en que el juego se juega aún. Le agradecería que si alguien me puede dar las reglas básicas. Gracias.

http://www.lotterypost.com/results/pr

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: August 1, 2013, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post, El-Negro.

Don't they have the little booklets or pamphlets that explain the games where they sell the tickets?

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: August 1, 2013, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post, El-Negro.

Don't they have the little booklets or pamphlets that explain the games where they sell the tickets?

Isn't PR  a third world country?  I read that in some parts they still write on stone with chisels I think.Jester

I hear they take ibogaine and dance around bonfires banging on drums.Drum

Forget a website with info.  (Maybe some stone tablets with cuneiform writing on large obselisks)

Viva la revancha!

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
          NY
          United States
          Member #121961
          January 21, 2012
          3159 Posts
          Posted: August 2, 2013, 1:35 am - IP Logged

Ok Gringo. Here's what you do. Send me a 10lb Pernil and i'll send you a lotto ticket. Fair???

Whats with all these 1 post questions.