Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

birthday request for a number

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 3 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #114502
August 1, 2011
673 Posts
Posted: August 2, 2013, 9:43 am - IP Logged

my birthday is coming soon. i want a pic 3 or 4 or cash 5 thats due in virginia very soon. just one. please from someone who hits or have knowledge. thanks

United States
    Member #116268
    September 7, 2011
    20244 Posts
    Posted: August 2, 2013, 9:47 am - IP Logged

I have no idea what will hit. I just use a little math, a little logic, and lots of intuition. Best wishes on your picks.

United States
      Member #116268
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Posted: August 2, 2013, 9:50 am - IP Logged

my birthday is coming soon. i want a pic 3 or 4 or cash 5 thats due in virginia very soon. just one. please from someone who hits or have knowledge. thanks

Have you tried any of the "One a Day" numbers from over in the jackpot forum? They always pick really good numbers. http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/264349

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: August 2, 2013, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

I just reviewed your profile and your recent posts.

Your profile reveals that you're very tight-lipped and secretive. You keep your age a secret, you keep your gender a secret, you keep your location a secret and so on. You don't wanna tell anybody anything but you want others to tell you things. The universe doesn't work that way. There has to be a reciprocal ebb and flow, like the ocean. If the earth kept the incoming tide for itself and didn't let it flow back to the sea, there would no longer be a tide coming in. If you want something you must give something. You don't get info if you don't give info. Give away whatever it is that you want and there will be a flow of it. There has to be a flow.

Also, your recent posts show that you may be a little too desperate and in a hurry. Chaotic emotion usually slows down the process. Relax and let it happen. 

Whether you rise above or go below, ride with the tide and go with the flow.

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
          OHIO
          United States
          Member #4164
          March 27, 2004
          14586 Posts
          Posted: August 2, 2013, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

I just reviewed your profile and your recent posts.

Your profile reveals that you're very tight-lipped and secretive. You keep your age a secret, you keep your gender a secret, you keep your location a secret and so on. You don't wanna tell anybody anything but you want others to tell you things. The universe doesn't work that way. There has to be a reciprocal ebb and flow, like the ocean. If the earth kept the incoming tide for itself and didn't let it flow back to the sea, there would no longer be a tide coming in. If you want something you must give something. You don't get info if you don't give info. Give away whatever it is that you want and there will be a flow of it. There has to be a flow.

Also, your recent posts show that you may be a little too desperate and in a hurry. Chaotic emotion usually slows down the process. Relax and let it happen. 

Whether you rise above or go below, ride with the tide and go with the flow.

I Agree!

the ones who tell the least want the most.............

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

United States
            Member #114502
            August 1, 2011
            673 Posts
            Posted: August 2, 2013, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

thats not true. i have given many pic 4 and 3 away. one was a few were straight order.they are fallen in other states within days.mone woman hit $2500 off of me. i only get boxes. i given more numbers worth a higher amount. i gave 2 pic 4 numbers and they come in 3 days straight. thats a $5000 number.     i know several people get rich off of other peoples skills and kindness.check mystical buddy.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: August 2, 2013, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

thats not true. i have given many pic 4 and 3 away. one was a few were straight order.they are fallen in other states within days.mone woman hit $2500 off of me. i only get boxes. i given more numbers worth a higher amount. i gave 2 pic 4 numbers and they come in 3 days straight. thats a $5000 number.     i know several people get rich off of other peoples skills and kindness.check mystical buddy.

Well alrighty then.

Never mind.