Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Howdy Folks which system works best

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 3 years ago by SkyLine69.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Krypton
United States
Member #140102
March 11, 2013
892 Posts
Posted: August 3, 2013, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

Okay yall, I KNOW there are A LOT of smart folks on here and yall have been doing this a lot longer than I.  I am going through one by one each and every spread sheet know to LP (or at least what I can find LOL)  which excel spreadsheet (system) works BEST for Texas?  I know someone is using it so PLEASE save me some time and share.  When I am through the ENTIRE list I will share as well so we can ALL make some money or A LOT of money.  After all, thats what we are here for.

I have spoken to my new friend who lives in MASS who averages $30,000 a month, yes I said $30,000 a month and although he claims they are all from QP's yeah right  LOL, I did get out of him he uses excel and mentioned getting his info from LP.  For the love of G-d I have no idea why he won't just come out and tell me what he uses but oh well.  To each his own....BUT, he is one HExL if a nice guy

Sunny California
    United States
    Member #40295
    May 31, 2006
    7712 Posts
    Posted: August 3, 2013, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

Hello Skyline....well....er....um....don'tcha think if there was a BEST system we'd all be using it? LOL. In my opinion I don't think you're going to ever find the answer to your question. One system just won't do it. You have to build your own.

It takes many methods to build the village,so to speak. Start with simple things. Upgrade your membership here to Platinum first thing so you can find out your game's Hottest digits. Then work on finding digits that are due. The Search Drawings feature here on the LP will open up a whole new world to you. Then,perhaps,you won't feel so lost in this "sea of systems". Everyone will tell you something different...but the main objective is to try and get a grip on one game at first. Concentrate on Pick 3 before moving on.

I've been at this for years and have still not completely "graduated" to Pick 4,lol. Even though I dabble it all of the games,I believe to really master anything you have to solely concentrate on it. 

Krypton
      United States
      Member #140102
      March 11, 2013
      892 Posts
      Posted: August 3, 2013, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

Hello Skyline....well....er....um....don'tcha think if there was a BEST system we'd all be using it? LOL. In my opinion I don't think you're going to ever find the answer to your question. One system just won't do it. You have to build your own.

It takes many methods to build the village,so to speak. Start with simple things. Upgrade your membership here to Platinum first thing so you can find out your game's Hottest digits. Then work on finding digits that are due. The Search Drawings feature here on the LP will open up a whole new world to you. Then,perhaps,you won't feel so lost in this "sea of systems". Everyone will tell you something different...but the main objective is to try and get a grip on one game at first. Concentrate on Pick 3 before moving on.

I've been at this for years and have still not completely "graduated" to Pick 4,lol. Even though I dabble it all of the games,I believe to really master anything you have to solely concentrate on it. 

Thanks Loto, sounds like a plan to me and I appreciate all you have done.  Actually 1 of the spreadsheets that I found on LP worked for 25 hits in June and 18 in July with doing a +1-2 type deal.  Darn August had to screw that up LOL.  YOu are correct, I have a lot of learning to do and trying very hard to do so.  Once again....Thanks