Welcome Guest
You last visited December 14, 2017, 7:36 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Who is W.Kolb ?

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 4 years ago by paul762.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
Member #3002
December 11, 2003
478 Posts
Posted: August 3, 2013, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

Also what is his association with Robert Serotic? Ive searched but found very little information, especially regarding any number selection methods/theories.

Life's Tragedy is that we get old to soon and wise too late - Benjamin Franklin.
    Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7611 Posts
    Posted: August 4, 2013, 1:06 am - IP Logged

Also what is his association with Robert Serotic? Ive searched but found very little information, especially regarding any number selection methods/theories.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/136620

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/80026

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
      Member #4877
      May 30, 2004
      5265 Posts
      Posted: August 4, 2013, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

QUESTON: was this a Robert Serotic book??????????????????????????????????

Found a used book (4 sell>six months ago) on How to Win Lottery...........

It was totally based on using MATRIX system and I believe the author stated he worked in the aero space

are was retired?????????the book was old and not in best of condition>>>>PSYKO did not buy that WON!!

THANKS                                Jack-in-the-Box     POWERBALL JP>>>>$400 MILLION Sulk Off

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
        Member #3002
        December 11, 2003
        478 Posts
        Posted: August 8, 2013, 2:53 am - IP Logged

Thanks I read all these before I posted, nothing much about number selection, you think there would be with 29 jackpots involved.

Life's Tragedy is that we get old to soon and wise too late - Benjamin Franklin.
          Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32652
          February 14, 2006
          7611 Posts
          Posted: August 8, 2013, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

Thanks I read all these before I posted, nothing much about number selection, you think there would be with 29 jackpots involved.

Serotic and Kolb were involved in forming lottery syndicates so Kolb's jackpots were probably split many ways. I doubt there was any system for picking numbers and more likely groups of combinations with higher percentage chance of winning. They won jackpots when the odds against winning in most lotto games were less than 10 million to 1. It's possible Kolb was part of the syndicate that bought all the tickets in the Virginia Lotto.

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
            Member #3002
            December 11, 2003
            478 Posts
            Posted: August 10, 2013, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

Serotic and Kolb were involved in forming lottery syndicates so Kolb's jackpots were probably split many ways. I doubt there was any system for picking numbers and more likely groups of combinations with higher percentage chance of winning. They won jackpots when the odds against winning in most lotto games were less than 10 million to 1. It's possible Kolb was part of the syndicate that bought all the tickets in the Virginia Lotto.

Thank you Stack47 for that information, its quite interesting, I did read online that one Serotic method was using a formula -2 / -1 / 0 / +1 / +2 against previous results.