Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 11:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 System - Jayemmar 2009

Topic closed. 47 replies. Last post 3 years ago by BLEUSTAR.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #2218
September 1, 2003
5396 Posts
Posted: August 4, 2013, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

I was going through some of Jayemmar's old post and especially his Blog and updated an Excel program from 2009.

Here is a Youtube Video that explains the Pick 3 System using Pennsylvania Pick 3 Midday drawings:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npvxuzmnks0

If anyone is interested in the Excel files you will need to do the following:

1.  Create a new folder and name it whatever you wish

2.  Download the following 2 Excel files into the new folder you created above:

https://app.box.com/s/jqzt5cqa8cmgbptwugyj

https://app.box.com/s/0ruav6w02kq0x460mg2g

The Excel files are for Excel version 2007 & 2010

Open the Excel file P3Draws.  This Excel workbook contains tabs for Midday, Evening, and Combined draws for the Pennsylvania Pick 3 games.

After the P3Draws Excel file opens go to the top Main Menu and select File > Open then browse to the folder where you downloaded the 2 Excel files and open the 2nd Excel file WorkoutsDeMap3.  This 2nd Excel file may take about 30 seconds to calculate all the formulas.

The basis for the system is this.  There are 10 - 20 draw cycles.  Each 20 draw cycle calculates the front pair, back pair, and side pair starting with drawing number 21 for Cycle 1.  So it counts how many times a pair hit from drawings 21 through drawing 140.  For example, if you click the tab at the bottom labeled Pick3Draws2 and scroll over to cell Q20 through S20 you should see the numbers 2 1 1.  In cell E20 the winning number was 7-1-2.  So we have the front pair 71, side pair 72 and back pair 12.  The 2 in cell Q20 tells us how many time the Front Pair 71 occurred in draws 21 through 140 (120 draws). 

Click the tab at the bottom labeled "MaxFrequencies1" then scroll over to cell column Q.  Starting in cell Q6 are the boxes (not combinations) and to the right how many sets are in each of the boxes.  So for example, in cell R6 for Cycle 0 there are a total of 27 possible combinations (sets) if we were to play these sets for the next 20 draws which actually started on August 1st. 

Intresting is box 100 in cell Q42.  The 100 represents the following:  1 pair hitting in drawings 21 though 140, 0 pair hitting in drawings 21 through 140, and 0 pair hitting in drawings 21 through 140.  The interesting thing is that the 100 hit 9 out of the last 10 cycles.  See cell AQ42.  There are a total of 37 sets to play.  If you click the Tab at the bottom labeled "AllMaps" you will see the 37 sets I have filtered in column A for the box 100 in column C.

If you click the tab at the bottom labeled "FrequencyModel" and scroll over to cell Z5 through AP24 notice I already entered the 4 Pennsylvania Pick 3 draws so far this month.  On August 1st the winning number was 106 and the box was 121 (cell AL24) which if you played this box 121 contained 33 possible combinations Cell AP24.  Notice the winning number for August 3rd was 841 and the box was 320 and total number of sets required to play was only 5 (044,215,217,841,927).  To generate the sets you would click the Tab at the bottom labeled "AllMaps" then in cell C1 click inside the box and from the selections check 320 which will give you the 5 sets.

But as I mentioned above we are playing box set 100 which contains 37 sets.  Simce this box set has hit 0 out of the last 10 cycles. 016,066,082,086,141,142,144,154,222,282,283,327,367,450,490,495,513,518,558,618,716,717,718,738,766,767,768,796,798,867,980,983,984,986,990,995,996

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #2218
    September 1, 2003
    5396 Posts
    Posted: August 4, 2013, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

If anyone is interested in Jayemmar's Blog here is the link:

http://www.lotterypost.com/blog/8743

I made some changes to my Excel file.  I believe Joel used 80 draws where I'm using 120.  We are still using a 20 draw cycle.

Florida
      United States
      Member #66575
      October 30, 2008
      3549 Posts
      Posted: August 4, 2013, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Steve ,

Im on it ...

Carlig

Florida
        United States
        Member #66575
        October 30, 2008
        3549 Posts
        Posted: August 4, 2013, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

Can I just update the draws on the history sheet to the appropriate state  ? Or is there a procedure I need to follow  ?

Thanks

CG

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #2218
          September 1, 2003
          5396 Posts
          Posted: August 4, 2013, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Can I just update the draws on the history sheet to the appropriate state  ? Or is there a procedure I need to follow  ?

Thanks

CG

Hi Carli,

I'm in the process of uploading another video to Youtube.

Since Florida has a Midday and Evening drawing similar to Pennsylvania you can copy and paste your Florida draws into the proper tabs.  Just change the formulas or add the formulas so that when you add new drawings the dates are correct.

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #2218
            September 1, 2003
            5396 Posts
            Posted: August 4, 2013, 10:18 pm - IP Logged
              ram's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
              Member #11
              December 6, 2001
              75 Posts
              Posted: August 4, 2013, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Steve, a heck of a lot of info there. I appreciate you doing this.

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #2218
                September 1, 2003
                5396 Posts
                Posted: August 4, 2013, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

Florida Pick 3 players here are the 2 Excel files.

Follow the instructions from the 1st post.

https://app.box.com/s/6voqy385c8fufj4nnwbg

https://app.box.com/s/jx4atdpooij1riy81q82

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #2218
                  September 1, 2003
                  5396 Posts
                  Posted: August 5, 2013, 1:03 am - IP Logged

The updated Excel files I added the option of using either 80 draws or 120 draws.  I added the 80 draws since Jayemmar used these in his Blog. 

Instructions:

1.  Open the P3Draws.xlsm file first

At the bottom locate the Tab labeled P3Draws.  Locate cell i13.  If you click inside the cell you should see a drop-down list.  M, E, or C

M= Midday Draws

E = Evening Draws

C = Combined Draws

You have 3 options of what drawing to use.  In this example we'll stay with M = Midday Pennsylvania Drawings

2.  At the top of the Main Menu select File > Open then browse to the folder where the 2nd Excel file "WorkoutsDeMap3" is located then Open this Excel file.  The file may take about 30 - 45 seconds to calculate the formulas

3.  Once WorkoutsDeMap3 is ready at the bottom locate the tab labeled "Pick3Draws2".  In this worksheet we have the option to select the following:

A. What drawing to start with

B. How many drawings to analyze. Either 80 draws or 120 draws. That is, calculate the Front Pairs, Side Pairs, and Back Pairs

In cell AC1 you can see that I selected 24.  If you click inside this cell there is a drop-down arrow where you can select what drawing to start your analysis.  In this example I want to analyze the Midday draws from July 31, 2013 going backward.  I want to check the draws starting with August 1 through August 4th.  These are the draws that have ocurred so far this month.

Next, in cell AF1 we want to select a range of drawings to use.  If you click inside cell AF1 you ave 2 options 79 or 119.  79 is equal to 80 total draws and 119 = 120 draws.  In this example, we will use 79 (80 Draws)

4.  At the bottom click the Rab labeled "FrequencyModel".  Scroll over to cell range Z24 through AP24.  Notice I'm starting with August 1, 2013 and manually entering the draws for Pennsylvania Midday starting in cell AB24.  You just need to enter the winning numbers in cell range AB24 through AB5.  The remaining cells will automaticly be updated.  For those who downloaded the Florida Excel files you will need to change the drawings for the Florida Midday draws starting with August 1. 

The important information when entering the winning draws will be in cell columns AL and AP.  Cell column AL will calculate the box set and cell column AP the number of sets from that box set.  So for example,  in cell AB24 the winning Midday Pennsylvania number was 106, the box set was 121 which calculated represent the front pair 10 only ocurred 1 time in 80 draws starting on July 11, 2013 through April 24, 2013 (80 draws), the side pair 16 ocurred 2 times and the back pair 06 ocurred 1 time.  In cell AP24 there were a total of 23 sets for box 121.

At the bottom click the Tab labeled "AllMaps".  In this worksheet we can filter the "box sets" and give us the combintions for each of the box sets.  For example,  if you click inside cell C1 and uncheck the "Select All" button then scroll down and only check 121, this will show us all the combinations to play in cell column A for box set 121 which is a total of 23 Pick 3 combinations.

The meat of this system I believe is in the tab labeled "MaxFrequencies1".

Scroll over to cell column Q.  Column Q lists all the "box" sets from the last 10 Cycles 1 through 10 along with the most current Cycle 0 which are the most current draws starting with July 31, 2013 and going back 80 draws. 

The numbers in cell columns R6 through  AB6 are the total number of sets for each box by Cycle 0 through 10.  For example, box set 000 in cell Q6 we see in cell R6 there are a total of 80 possible Pick 3 combinations whereas in cell Y6 there were 122 Pick 3 combinations for Cycle 7. 

The number that are highlighted in cell range R6 through AB6 indicate that a winning box set was drawn for a particular cycle.

If you scroll over to cell range AD6 through AN6, the numbers in each of the cells indicate "how many" times a box set was drawn in each of the Cycles 0  through 10.  In cell column AQ 6 indicate how many Cycles have hit.  For example, in cell AQ6 the box set 000 has hit 9 times out of the 10 Cycles.  In cell AP6 indicates the total number of times box set 000 has hit in all 10 Cycles which is 28.  Note:  the totals DO NOT include Cycle 0 since this is the most current Cycle which is used for the most current 20 draw results starting with the August 1st drawing.

So for example, if we were to play only the box set 000 (cell Q6) for the remaining 16 draws we would need to play 80 Pick 3 combinations (cell R6).  We can see from cell range AE6 through AN6 that box set 000 has hit mutilple times in 9 of the 10 20 draw cycles but did not hit in Cycle 8.

I would suggest reading Jayemmar's Blog a couple times.

http://www.lotterypost.com/blog/8743

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #66575
                    October 30, 2008
                    3549 Posts
                    Posted: August 5, 2013, 1:16 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the written instructions it does help to have it to reference ..

Call me slow but I havent got past how to  get the draws from the P3Draws to the workout sheet .

For the heck of it I hit the button that said something about transfering 500 draws and that just errored out ..

Do I maybe need to have the files directly on the C drive ..I ask because when I open file and it says enable automatic update of links, if I say yes it says the path is not valid. I checked and seems to be  C:pick3draws   ???

Im trying  LOL

Carlig

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #2218
                      September 1, 2003
                      5396 Posts
                      Posted: August 5, 2013, 1:47 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the written instructions it does help to have it to reference ..

Call me slow but I havent got past how to  get the draws from the P3Draws to the workout sheet .

For the heck of it I hit the button that said something about transfering 500 draws and that just errored out ..

Do I maybe need to have the files directly on the C drive ..I ask because when I open file and it says enable automatic update of links, if I say yes it says the path is not valid. I checked and seems to be  C:pick3draws   ???

Im trying  LOL

Carlig

Both Excel files should be in only 1 folder.

1. Open the P3Draws Excel file 1st.  Don't use the Transfer button.  I should have deleted it.  It transfers 500 past draws into a text file to a folder that you most likely don't have.  It was mainly used for Jayemmars's program he created back in 2009.  No need to use it.

2.  Click File > Open then browse to the folder that contains the Excel file WorkoutsDemap3.  This Excel file needs the P3Draws Excel file open so it can pull the draw histories and calculate the formulas from those draw histories.

Let me know if this worked for you.

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #2218
                        September 1, 2003
                        5396 Posts
                        Posted: August 5, 2013, 1:50 am - IP Logged

I just updated both Excel files for Florida.  You can delete the older Excel files you currently have.

I added the Florida Midday draws where I had the Pennsylvania Midday draws.

Here are the links:

https://app.box.com/s/6voqy385c8fufj4nnwbg

https://app.box.com/s/jx4atdpooij1riy81q82

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #2218
                          September 1, 2003
                          5396 Posts
                          Posted: August 5, 2013, 1:52 am - IP Logged

Here are the updated Pennsylvania Excel files.

I added a formula that will calculate the total number of Pick 3 sets.

https://app.box.com/s/jqzt5cqa8cmgbptwugyj

https://app.box.com/s/0ruav6w02kq0x460mg2g

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #2218
                            September 1, 2003
                            5396 Posts
                            Posted: August 5, 2013, 1:55 am - IP Logged

Florida Midday observation:

The 031 and 022 box set from August 1 and August 4 are a great example of the "comet tail"

If you click the tab MaxFrequencies1 and look at cell range R18 through R29 you should see the high sets for box 020 and 021 but below there are a number of box sets under 10 which are the 031 and 022 so if you used this "comet tail" range you would only needed to play a total of 24 Pick 3 combinations.

Midday results for Florida notice that box 000 hit 2 days straight Aug 2nd and 3rd. 363 and 468 There are a total of 105 sets for box set 000.  We'll have to figure out a way to filter these down to a manageable set.  The 000 indicates that no pair had hit in 80 draws starting with the July 11th drawing and going backward.   Front Pairs 36 and 46, Side Pairs 33 and 48, and Back Pairs 63 and 68.

Looks as if the total sets approaches 90 to over 100 for 000 this seems to be a good set of combinations to filter down.  If you notice in Cycle 5 and 6 there were only 75 Pick 3 possible sets to play and no hits. 

It is also possible you won't see another 000 on the next 16 draws for this current cycle but you never know.  It has hit 6 and 7  times in cycles 9 and 10.

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #2218
                              September 1, 2003
                              5396 Posts
                              Posted: August 5, 2013, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

I made a number of changes to the Excel program.  I created an Excel file for Midday, Evenening, and Combined draws replacing the 1 Excel file lableled "WorkoutsDeMap3".

There are a total of 4 Excel file for the Pennsylvania Pick 3 game now.

1.  P3Draws

2. WorkoutsDeMap3Midday

3. WorkoutsDeMap3Evening

4. WorkoutsDeMap3Combined

Here are the updated Excel file download links:

https://app.box.com/s/e5kird0uyx4o0z5n7w7g

https://app.box.com/s/9s55iz3r3d0k0qhm5euf

https://app.box.com/s/fsdcdxat2lrewxta8wt7

https://app.box.com/s/fceickf6wgxhbcbpg053

The Florida Excel files I uploaded yesterday you can keep the P3Draws Excel files and download the last 3 links listed above and place them in your folder with the P3Draws Excel file.