Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 9:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hello All, need some input regarding "Hot" numbers... Thanks LP members.

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 3 years ago by jbuff.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Rhode Island
United States
Member #144816
July 17, 2013
43 Posts
Posted: August 6, 2013, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to view my post.

What I am looking for here, is the most common opinion, on how far back I should go when determining "Hot" numbers.

I live in Rhode Island, and with the help of the Lottery Post's tools, I am able to choose how far back I would like to go for statistics.

I can choose, for instance... past 10 days, 20 days, 30 days, 6 months, 1 year, all the way back to the beginning.

If I want to take into account, which numbers are hot, which are due or which are at there expected level, to help in my daily picks,

there could be a big difference between the "last 10 draws" and the last month or year.

Thank you in advance, for your time and opinion.

US FlagGod Bless America.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8968 Posts
    Posted: August 6, 2013, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to view my post.

What I am looking for here, is the most common opinion, on how far back I should go when determining "Hot" numbers.

I live in Rhode Island, and with the help of the Lottery Post's tools, I am able to choose how far back I would like to go for statistics.

I can choose, for instance... past 10 days, 20 days, 30 days, 6 months, 1 year, all the way back to the beginning.

If I want to take into account, which numbers are hot, which are due or which are at there expected level, to help in my daily picks,

there could be a big difference between the "last 10 draws" and the last month or year.

Thank you in advance, for your time and opinion.

US FlagGod Bless America.

Hello jbuff, Rhode Island is a pick 4 draw only state. Are you asking for info on the pick 4?

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
      Whiskey Island
      United States
      Member #90216
      April 24, 2010
      12808 Posts
      Posted: August 6, 2013, 3:20 pm - IP Logged
      Numbers Game

Wild Money

Lucky for Life

Which games for RI ?

Rhode Island
        United States
        Member #144816
        July 17, 2013
        43 Posts
        Posted: August 6, 2013, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

Hello, I am refering to "The Numbers", which you may play the front 2, front or back 3, or 4 digit.

Using the lottery results link here on LP, I can review the stats and choose anywhere from the last 10 draws, all the way to the beginning which I beleive is 13 years for the LP system.

"The Numbers" game actuall started in 1976.

The thing is, what is "Hot" in the last 10 draws, compared to what is "Hot in the past 100 draws or 1000 draws always changes.

I truely beleive in the "Law of averages", and believe it plays a huge part in the odds of a certain number being drawn.

Hope this helps explain my question better.

Thank you for your replies and time.

US Flag

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
          Whiskey Island
          United States
          Member #90216
          April 24, 2010
          12808 Posts
          Posted: August 6, 2013, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

Hello, I am refering to "The Numbers", which you may play the front 2, front or back 3, or 4 digit.

Using the lottery results link here on LP, I can review the stats and choose anywhere from the last 10 draws, all the way to the beginning which I beleive is 13 years for the LP system.

"The Numbers" game actuall started in 1976.

The thing is, what is "Hot" in the last 10 draws, compared to what is "Hot in the past 100 draws or 1000 draws always changes.

I truely beleive in the "Law of averages", and believe it plays a huge part in the odds of a certain number being drawn.

Hope this helps explain my question better.

Thank you for your replies and time.

US Flag

jbuff ,

Give me a bit , I'll run RI Numbers in my system with the last 50 , 100  and 1000 draws . Maybe , it will recognize a Pattern in Analysis for Predictions .

CW4

Rhode Island
            United States
            Member #144816
            July 17, 2013
            43 Posts
            Posted: August 6, 2013, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

jbuff ,

Give me a bit , I'll run RI Numbers in my system with the last 50 , 100  and 1000 draws . Maybe , it will recognize a Pattern in Analysis for Predictions .

CW4

Thank you sir.

US Flag