Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

WINNING pick4 system near complete - Will share once done - Need Opinions Please.

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 3 years ago by m3ikaChiz007.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Warwick, Rhode Island
United States
Member #144816
July 17, 2013
43 Posts
Posted: August 6, 2013, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

Hello fellow LP members.

I am getting close to finishing a (another) winning Pick 4 system, and I am looking for some friendly input.

A couple of years ago, I developed a system which I tried on paper before actually betting, and within 3 days of putting down the cash, I had hit two 4 digit box combos for $208.00 and a 4 digit Str/box combo for $2,604.00, then four days later another 4 digit box for $104.00. AND, I was only playing 20-30 picks a day. (at .50 each)

Sadly enough, all of my material, notes, charts etc were destroyed in a fire.

Well after putting my life back together after the fire, and then my BMW getting totaled as I was rear ended by a large truck, I have finally taken my 25 year old son's advice to get back into what I had started, and have now rejoined LP, and working on rebuilding "The System".

My question to all (winners) is this.

A) Do you play the same combos for a month at a time.

B) Do you play the same combos for a week, say.... working off of Mondays draw.

C) Or do you do what I beleive is most accurate way, which is picking todays combos from the previous days draw.

It's that simple.

And let me also add, that I have been reading the forums here on LP, for the last 3 weeks, and I seem to be finding more and more people that couldn't care less about a fellow member here, and that's sad.

Can you remember the days following 9/11, when everyone was kind to one another, polite, random acts of kindness, flying our countries flag.......

Where did that America go ?

I vow, that once I perfect this system (based on averages), I will be MORE than happy to share it with my fellow LP members.

I can understand some people not wanting to share a Powerball or MegaMillions system, as that's one giant pot.

But a pick 3/4 system ?????   Why not ??.    Okay, I know someone will say that if a particular number is played on the same day, say "1221" (supposed end of the world) the Lottery commision will cap it, and will not take any more bets on that number.

Well that's a chance I'm willing to take, with sharing a system.

In closing I would like to thank you in advance for reading my post, and any replies.

Below you will find some copies of my winning lottery tickets to back-up my claim. (Sorry, I resized them but they are still to big).... Hey, BIG win BIG Image. lol.

Also, this system is not a computer program, but rather worksheets and charts, that most usually use anyway.

US FlagGod Bless America.

United States
    Member #129868
    June 30, 2012
    2452 Posts
    Posted: August 6, 2013, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

Hello fellow LP members.

I am getting close to finishing a (another) winning Pick 4 system, and I am looking for some friendly input.

A couple of years ago, I developed a system which I tried on paper before actually betting, and within 3 days of putting down the cash, I had hit two 4 digit box combos for $208.00 and a 4 digit Str/box combo for $2,604.00, then four days later another 4 digit box for $104.00. AND, I was only playing 20-30 picks a day. (at .50 each)

Well after putting my life back together after the fire, and then my BMW getting totaled as I was rear ended by a large truck, I have finally taken my 25 year old son's advice to get back into what I had started, and have now rejoined LP, and working on rebuilding "The System".

C) Or do you do what I beleive is most accurate way, which is picking todays combos from the previous days draw.

It's that simple.

And let me also add, that I have been reading the forums here on LP, for the last 3 weeks, and I seem to be finding more and more people that couldn't care less about a fellow member here, and that's sad.

Can you remember the days following 9/11, when everyone was kind to one another, polite, random acts of kindness, flying our countries flag.......

I vow, that once I perfect this system (based on averages), I will be MORE than happy to share it with my fellow LP members.

I can understand some people not wanting to share a Powerball or MegaMillions system, as that's one giant pot.

But a pick 3/4 system ?????   Why not ??.    Okay, I know someone will say that if a particular number is played on the same day, say "1221" (supposed end of the world) the Lottery commision will cap it, and will not take any more bets on that number.

In closing I would like to thank you in advance for reading my post, and any replies.

Below you will find some copies of my winning lottery tickets to back-up my claim. (Sorry, I resized them but they are still to big).... Hey, BIG win BIG Image. lol.

Also, this system is not a computer program, but rather worksheets and charts, that most usually use anyway.

Nice, wins JBuff.  Sorry about the fire, I once to myself experienced a fire and are still feeling the effects.  In any event, to answer your question.

C) Or do you do what I beleive is most accurate way, which is picking todays combos from the previous days draw.Wink

Going with option C is your best bet, from my experience.

Good Luck with your system!

Chrissy16

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
      Whiskey Island
      United States
      Member #90216
      April 24, 2010
      12735 Posts
      Posted: August 6, 2013, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

Hello fellow LP members.

It's that simple.

The Predictions should have a limited life span any where from 3 , 4 or 5 Future Draws/Plays.

The System should be able  to Show if its a NO Play or Play with nightly Predictions.

If its shows a no play then you pass on that day or night game for the DRAW . What till after most recent draw is added into workout for new game Predictions .

With a new workout being done daily you would have new combinations  in play or out of play daily . With this method of game play you would be able to Hit Multiple Box and Straight Hits .

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19825 Posts
        Posted: August 6, 2013, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

I'm not a pick4 player but if your system is successful I may become one.  I'll be following your predictions on
        the prediction board.  Good luck to you.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
          Member #129868
          June 30, 2012
          2452 Posts
          Posted: August 6, 2013, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

I'm not a pick4 player but if your system is successful I may become one.  I'll be following your predictions on

RJOH, you are too funny.

Warwick, Rhode Island
            United States
            Member #144816
            July 17, 2013
            43 Posts
            Posted: August 6, 2013, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

Nice replies so far... thanks all.

RJOh, the only thing I don't like about the prediction board, is that you must have them posted by noon.  I realize the reason is because a lot of states have a mid-day drawings, but in my state, it's a 7 pm drawing and I can place my bet 15 minutes prior. So most of the time I can't get them in on time, and just throw up some feelings for the week.... that will soon change.

I feel that if you were going to start keeping an eye on my predictions, I would wait 2-3 weeks till I get this nailed down, and with 2 grandchildren in the house, it is sometimes hard to focus.

But in the near future, you will see an increase in my hit rates.

Thank you everyone.

US Flag

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
              NYC
              United States
              Member #54483
              August 20, 2007
              886 Posts
              Posted: August 6, 2013, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

Hello fellow LP members.

It's that simple.

Hi, Jbuff:

I'm so sorry to hear your fire accident

and do hope you and your family have been recovered from the disaster now.

No, never.

Yes, I play the 10-20 same combs in the continuous 5 days (10 draws) almost for P4 often.

In my opinion, the system should be not working

if it has not yet gotten any win (Box or Str8) in the continuous 10 draws.

C) Or do you do what I beleive is most accurate way, which is picking todays combos from the previous days draw

Yes, I believe this. In my opinion, Lottery is a science of Probability and Statistics.

We can find the patterns and trends from the  previous draws.

We're looking forward to your smart P4 system now.

Best regards,

lb

Eugene Oregan
                United States
                Member #128629
                May 29, 2012
                419 Posts
                Posted: August 6, 2013, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

Hello Jbuff,

Nice to meet you, sorry for the fire and the accident.  Also nice to see you post the proof of your past wins.  My method would be C.  God bless and good luck.  dld

Duchess69's avatar - Lottery-051.jpg

United States
                  Member #109074
                  April 5, 2011
                  3519 Posts
                  Posted: August 6, 2013, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

I thank you and everyone who chipping in..to help us win...

Keep smiling  keep Sun Smiley knowing you can't always count on me forsure that's what friends are for.....

Bounty-Hunter's avatar - redhead
                    Taylor, MI
                    United States
                    Member #142501
                    May 13, 2013
                    108 Posts
                    Posted: August 6, 2013, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

Hello and Good evening, sorry to hear about your losses, I play Michigan 3 and 4 digit I usually play with your option 3, I do keep track on paper, just like the way it feels compared to computer tracking, looking forward to your system....Thank You....

Fortune Favors The Bold.......

musiqgurl40's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                      Connecticut
                      United States
                      Member #139104
                      February 14, 2013
                      3457 Posts
                      Posted: August 6, 2013, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

I normally play off the day and night befores draw ..the other two are too conplicated for me...lol
                      Can't wait to see what you got!!! Good luck!

United States
                        Member #141260
                        April 9, 2013
                        1390 Posts
                        Posted: August 6, 2013, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

Welcome.    I use only latest pick 3. And latest pick 4 results for next draws number calculations.....

I play the results for 1 draw only.

cass 78's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                          detroit,michigan
                          United States
                          Member #144612
                          July 10, 2013
                          202 Posts
                          Posted: August 6, 2013, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

Hello im cass 78 please add me if u can. Ur right about everything u said im in michigan an I play 4 digit mid or evening so when ur done please keep me in mind. An thank god someone like u exist on this lp. Much love!

Warwick, Rhode Island
                            United States
                            Member #144816
                            July 17, 2013
                            43 Posts
                            Posted: August 6, 2013, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

Hello cass 78, I have added you to my favorites list.

Once I complete my research and complete all testing, I'll let you know.

I played 20 combos tonight, and missed by 1 on two of them, so I'm getting closer.

My hit ratio should start going up soon, but I don't want to give any false hope until I have fully tested it,

which takes time as I am basing a lot of my work on each days draw. In Rhode Island, we only have 1 per day.

Also I would like to say thank you for all the replies and PM requests. This will pay off.

US FlagUnited We Stand !!

New York's avatar - 103h4yr
                              NYC
                              United States
                              Member #117984
                              October 19, 2011
                              1843 Posts
                              Posted: August 7, 2013, 12:31 am - IP Logged

Hey jbuff,

I feel your pain. Sorry for the hardship you went through with the fire and your BMW. I can relate. 

Today was not a perfect day for me. I drive trucks and got into an accident today. Two vehicles in front of me very suddenlt stopped infront of me causing a rear-end collision. Fortunately, no one was hurt. No injuries, totaled vechiles, or anything. 

Back to Pick 4, I like options B and C. That's what I usually do.... all the time. 

Also, I like your energy and curtosey.... It's nice to have the attitude you have. Great wins as well! [:thumbs:]

Hopefully we can all work together and share ideas to get this pick 4 game down to the T and win big, say $100,000 big. That's my goal for all of us on LP. 

Thank you for sharing and looking forward to your style of play. 

(Sorry for spelling, on my iPhone.)