Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I have been away so long didnt know Colorado Has a pic 3 game now!!

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 3 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5906 Posts
Posted: August 7, 2013, 12:38 am - IP Logged

are there any other STATES that have added an additional pic 3 or pic 4 game ? Any input would be appreciated....

OH YEAH...I forgot to to make a pic 4 BASENUMBER RUN ...BUT WHEN I MADE the pic 3 BASENUMBE RUN AND ADDED in that pic 3 STRAIGHT RUN it took me a while to complete it...

I am not sure about the other STATES..BUT here in Mississippi it is REGISTRATION WEEK for school this week so I will be busy with that....BUT I WILL START on that pic 4 BASENUMBER RUN for all of you sometime this week and try to have it finished by no later than next Tuesday or Wednesday...I know some of you prefer to play the pic 4 instead of the pic 3...so it will help you out

P.S....the guy in VIRGINIA WAS IT? that 61 STRAIGHT PIC 4 tickets....IF ANYONE KNOWS HIM...TELL HIM TO SEND ME AN EMAIL....I guarantee I can find hime some STRAIGHTS THAT WILL SHOW IN A YEARS TIME....NOT 20 YEARS....HE LIKES SPENDING 61 BUCKS A DAY ON TICKETS....WE COULD PUT A serious hurting on virginia....

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19964 Posts
    Posted: August 7, 2013, 1:05 am - IP Logged

are there any other STATES that have added an additional pic 3 or pic 4 game ? Any input would be appreciated....

OH YEAH...I forgot to to make a pic 4 BASENUMBER RUN ...BUT WHEN I MADE the pic 3 BASENUMBE RUN AND ADDED in that pic 3 STRAIGHT RUN it took me a while to complete it...

I am not sure about the other STATES..BUT here in Mississippi it is REGISTRATION WEEK for school this week so I will be busy with that....BUT I WILL START on that pic 4 BASENUMBER RUN for all of you sometime this week and try to have it finished by no later than next Tuesday or Wednesday...I know some of you prefer to play the pic 4 instead of the pic 3...so it will help you out

P.S....the guy in VIRGINIA WAS IT? that 61 STRAIGHT PIC 4 tickets....IF ANYONE KNOWS HIM...TELL HIM TO SEND ME AN EMAIL....I guarantee I can find hime some STRAIGHTS THAT WILL SHOW IN A YEARS TIME....NOT 20 YEARS....HE LIKES SPENDING 61 BUCKS A DAY ON TICKETS....WE COULD PUT A serious hurting on virginia....

Good to see you back lotterybraker See Ya!

P.S....the guy in VIRGINIA WAS IT? that 61 STRAIGHT PIC 4 tickets....IF ANYONE KNOWS HIM...TELL HIM TO SEND ME AN EMAIL....I guarantee I can find hime some STRAIGHTS THAT WILL SHOW IN A YEARS TIME....NOT 20 YEARS....HE LIKES SPENDING 61 BUCKS A DAY ON TICKETS....WE COULD PUT A serious hurting on virginia....I Agree!

That was wild right