Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some Observations About Paranormal "Number" Images...

Topic closed. Posted 3 years ago. No replies.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #65075
September 16, 2008
643 Posts
Posted: August 10, 2013, 11:29 am - IP Logged

I've been getting number images (ie paranormal impressions) for the Pick 3 and Pick 4 lotteries for some time now.

And I have made some observations on how these image combinations like to re-emerge in "all state" lottery games within 3 days.

I posted the tips on how to turn them into winning lottery plays here:

http://bit.ly/999image_rules

This little "ImageWeaver" tips page may help you if you sometimes get "number" images and want to stretch them out into more combinations to increase your chances of hitting in all-state or single state plays.

Of the tips listed, my favorite way to squeeze straight hits out of them is by far the tip that tells you to turn pick 4 images into pick 3 combinations, and to do it in a specific way. This tip has been responsible for more "all-state" straight hits then any other method I can think of.

Now, I am not saying that this tip sheet will describe the way your images work, because these are just observations about how my pick 34 paranormal images like to re-emerge in all state plays.

Hope this helps you sort it all out if you are lucky enough to get such images from time to time.

"999 Book of Numbers  ... Because today is a great day to win!"