Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida QP 4 jackpot games..Does purchase time matter?

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 3 years ago by schmuckatelly.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
miracleplay5's avatar - web
Orange County, Florida
United States
Member #117114
September 27, 2011
995 Posts
Posted: August 10, 2013, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

Here in Florida most of the jackpot games are won by the residents of South Florida. I was told that was because there are more people playing in that area; which may very well be true because the population seem to be increasing by a 1000 per day. Do you purchase quick picks for the Florida lottery and Fantasy 5 if you do, Have you ever won? What time of day did you purchase your quick pick and from where? I had a friendly debate with a fellow lottery player inside a store recently, Saturday to be exact, and he said to me "it's too late to buy quickpicks for lottery"but it was just 10:30pm. Long story short his theory is that the closer you buy your qp to the deadline the least likely you are to win the jackpot or hit 4-5 out of 6. I didnt buy the ticket and thank God nobody won, because hey the guy I was talking to is a millionaire who got there by playing cash 3, so I felt he knew what he was talking about; but I am still curious. Of course the what if the qp I was about to purchase was the single winning ticket that I decided not to purchase crossed my mindROFL.Does the time matter? Why does it seem that most of the winning tickets are purchased at Publix.Am I wasting money purchasing tickets from mom and pop locally owned and operated stores? Or Do you know of a store that has had just as many winners as Publix?

If the questions I have posed have already been asked and answered please direct me to the appropiate thread..thank you:)

Pay less, win more & world peaceSee Ya!

"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"-Theodore Rooosevelt

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
    Bay Area - California
    United States
    Member #136477
    December 12, 2012
    4111 Posts
    Posted: August 11, 2013, 1:01 am - IP Logged

Increasing by 1, 000 persons a day?- do you think they flocking there for the lottery if so, you should make your move now and join the throng.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10354 Posts
      Posted: August 11, 2013, 1:11 am - IP Logged

miracleplay5,

Sounds like what the guy told you is lottery urban legend.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

schmuckatelly's avatar - half planet.jpg
        Jacksonville, Florida
        United States
        Member #140364
        March 17, 2013
        195 Posts
        Posted: August 11, 2013, 7:31 am - IP Logged

I've purchased QP any time of day. I do not believe in timing and stuff. The maching at lottery HQ does not know what numbers that have been QP'd. When its your time, its your time.  How much has this guy spent to make his millions off Cash 3? You can always say "this number hasn't hit in a while and is due" and while that holds true, the machine can always skirt around that number that is due.  I've spent $10-$15 for Straight/Box on Cash 3 trying to hit money with predictions on here, formulas listed here and got nothing come close tho, but I had better luck having my kids pick random numbers and had I plaid pair or 1 off, I would have won. Maybe now that I have a lil bit more money to play with in general I might start buying cash 3 more often.

I say Publix has higher winners because more people shop at publix and possibly feel safer then going into some convience stores.