Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

PAST TIMEFOR ME TO give a LITTLE SOMETHING to all of...I WILL give yall the STRAIGHT RUN

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 3 years ago by pima54.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5903 Posts
Posted: August 12, 2013, 1:05 am - IP Logged

I will type up HOW TO MAKE AND GET THAT STRAIGHT run for al of you...instead of me helping everyone  by dooing it for you..I WILL SHOW YOU ALL how to MAKE THAT STRAIGHT RUN...

NOW...I CAN just about GUARANTEE YOU ANYWHERE FROM 4-7 STRAIGHTS EVERY 50-70 DAYS...now...ALL OF YOU will run into the same PROBLEM I HAVE BEEN trying to solve for 20 + years...the NATURAL ORDER OF ARRANGEMENT of all 10 digits...thats if you decide to run all 10 STRAIGHTS..you will not know WHICH ONE TO PLAY FIRST...

IF YOU RUN all 10 digits it will look  like that basenumber run...well the straight part ANYWAY...it will PRODUCE 2 COMBINATIONS ....SINGLE COMBOS that you will have to break up into its each 6 [parts..or 3 parts if a double shows....

WE WILL TALK MORE ABOUT THE DOUBLES...you will see why I hate them more...and WHY I TRY TO KILL them as many times as possible on every run....I think it is PAST TIME FOR ME TO HELP OUT MORE THAN I have...and allow each of YALL TO GET A LITTLE PAYBACK if you want to call it that...

THIS IS JUST one of many STRAIGHTS RUNS I HAVE designed if you will...and IT WILL HELP ALL OF YOU...I PROMISE YOU THAT MUCH....you all will see how things bounce around and why I would get SO MAD AT LOU when I was doing most of my research....way before I joined LP...then I joined LP and found that answer....

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
    Ontario
    Canada
    Member #109243
    April 9, 2011
    31437 Posts
    Posted: August 12, 2013, 1:20 am - IP Logged

I will type up HOW TO MAKE AND GET THAT STRAIGHT run for al of you...instead of me helping everyone  by dooing it for you..I WILL SHOW YOU ALL how to MAKE THAT STRAIGHT RUN...

NOW...I CAN just about GUARANTEE YOU ANYWHERE FROM 4-7 STRAIGHTS EVERY 50-70 DAYS...now...ALL OF YOU will run into the same PROBLEM I HAVE BEEN trying to solve for 20 + years...the NATURAL ORDER OF ARRANGEMENT of all 10 digits...thats if you decide to run all 10 STRAIGHTS..you will not know WHICH ONE TO PLAY FIRST...

IF YOU RUN all 10 digits it will look  like that basenumber run...well the straight part ANYWAY...it will PRODUCE 2 COMBINATIONS ....SINGLE COMBOS that you will have to break up into its each 6 [parts..or 3 parts if a double shows....

WE WILL TALK MORE ABOUT THE DOUBLES...you will see why I hate them more...and WHY I TRY TO KILL them as many times as possible on every run....I think it is PAST TIME FOR ME TO HELP OUT MORE THAN I have...and allow each of YALL TO GET A LITTLE PAYBACK if you want to call it that...

THIS IS JUST one of many STRAIGHTS RUNS I HAVE designed if you will...and IT WILL HELP ALL OF YOU...I PROMISE YOU THAT MUCH....you all will see how things bounce around and why I would get SO MAD AT LOU when I was doing most of my research....way before I joined LP...then I joined LP and found that answer....

Looking Forward To This,

Thanks So Much LB Thumbs Up

Another LB

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
      Member #69169
      January 5, 2009
      2122 Posts
      Posted: August 12, 2013, 1:26 am - IP Logged

Looking Forward To This,

Another LB

I Agree!

"Many Strategies|One Game"

CaselaDiamonds's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
        Los Angeles
        United States
        Member #142050
        May 1, 2013
        2032 Posts
        Posted: August 12, 2013, 1:50 am - IP Logged

Thumbs Up

Florida
          United States
          Member #66575
          October 30, 2008
          3549 Posts
          Posted: August 12, 2013, 2:38 am - IP Logged

Looking Forward To This,

Another LB

I Agree!

This is truely very generous of you to be willing to share the information with us.

Thank You

Carlig

Phila, PA
            United States
            Member #143995
            June 20, 2013
            76 Posts
            Posted: August 12, 2013, 8:50 am - IP Logged

Thanks Lotterybraker!  In your last paragraph you say "I would get SO MAD AT LOU", hope thats not me, lol, i know its a typo.

Anyway thanks for helping us all out.  You r the best!!!! Hurray!

LuCKNER's avatar - drow
              MIAMI
              United States
              Member #99691
              October 29, 2010
              568 Posts
              Posted: August 12, 2013, 8:58 am - IP Logged

thanks for you help L,BCheers

pima54's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg
                Florida
                United States
                Member #22509
                September 26, 2005
                107 Posts
                Posted: August 12, 2013, 10:42 am - IP Logged

Thank you very much for sharing with us.