Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 10:48 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT!!...if you can...and if you are a PIC PLAYER for sure...you should be logged i

Topic closed. 46 replies. Last post 3 years ago by ranman17.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5906 Posts
Posted: August 13, 2013, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

I am going to SHOW ALL OF YOU HOW to make that STRAIGHT RUN tonight....I will try and sign on on 6:00 pm  central time and stay online until 10:30 answering QUESTIONS...I am sure there will be a lot of QUESTIONS after I show all of you this run....

NOW THIS IS VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU do not not keep up with pic 3 on PAPER...or have all the draws listed in on a computer...THIS IS WHAT YOU NED TO DO...you SHOULD PULL OUT YOUR CREDITCARD right nowWWWWW and purchase a PLATIINUM MEMBERSHIPT here at LP.....you will need it...I PROMISE YOU THAT...and NOOOOOOO...TODD is not my cousin, Uncle, brother-inlaw or my nephew twice removed....but you will need HIS DATABASE FOR RESEARCH...without...you will not have any INSIGHT into what your STATE IS DONG...

I wish this was video conferencing but its not...so what WE WILL do...is...I will run a statestate....then....ALL MEMBERS THAT ARE THE PIC 3 forum...we willl try and run SEVERAL OTHER STATES  TOGETHER...WE ALL CAN run them together so you can TRY and get the MAIN RULES if you will and if everyone does the same state together as a group and everyone comes up with the right STRAIGHTS THEN ...all of you will be on the right track...

AND NO...I WASNT KIDDING ABOUT THAT PLATIMUM MEMBERSHIP...you will need it...you will need it to search  DEEP..and sometimes REALLY DEEP....  INTO THE PAST....YEARS EVEN...

AND THAT will be a requriement for this run...YOU WILL NEED TO ..or i say should..but it really is a NEED because you will need to know how the numbers or running....how long its taking your state to SPIT those STRAIGHTS OUT in the future...

SEE HERE AT LP...all I have to do is go to search draws...either select a state or choose all states...if I want ALL COMBOS THAT HAS A 5 IN IT...I ENTER A 5...select the time frame on how far back I want to go..and click search ...and it will pull up EVERY COMBINATION that has a 5 in it that time frame...and that is SO EASY TO DO here ,Before I FOUND LP and I was just researching Louianna...I had every drawing they had...but just on sheets of NOTEBOOK PAPER..that was ALOT more difficult...trust me...hahaha

SO TONIGHT...get you a good notebook and pencil....because you all will have HOMEWORK TONIGHT...and that is just to get to look at it....and once AGAIN I highly  suggest you upgrade your membership...because you will REALLLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY needit  to make THIS RUN FROM YEARS PAST SO YOU can see whats going....that will serve 2 MAIN PURPOSES...1st....you can see the straights that show...and 2nd.....YOU CAN SEE ITS TIME on each run....

I will MOST LIKELY do  NEW JERSEY as the STATE TO DEMONSTRATE IT ON...then we will ALL DECIDE ON THE NEXT STATE and do it ..that way...everyone is working on the same state...AND SHOULD COME UP WITH THE SAME straights..or SOMEBODY MADE AN ERROR somewhere...and by the way...that is easy to do....and if you OVERLOOK JUST ONE NUMBER or mess up JUST ONE NUMBER...guess what...you just kicked yourself in the butt!!!!!1

Now for New Jersey...I am going to run all 10 so you can see how many STRAIGHTS WILL show in that 50-70 day time frame...

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Maxxx's avatar - side smile_b.jpg
    Cebu City
    Philippines
    Member #143416
    June 2, 2013
    27 Posts
    Posted: August 13, 2013, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs Up

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: August 13, 2013, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

Wow, lotterybreaker thank you so much.

I will make sure that dinner is prepared, dishes are washed & everything is $parkling so that I can devote time to this demonstration! 

Sherita's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
        Vtracs is My Game!
        Georgia
        United States
        Member #3617
        February 6, 2004
        7497 Posts
        Posted: August 13, 2013, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

I am going to SHOW ALL OF YOU HOW to make that STRAIGHT RUN tonight....I will try and sign on on 6:00 pm  central time and stay online until 10:30 answering QUESTIONS...I am sure there will be a lot of QUESTIONS after I show all of you this run....

NOW THIS IS VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU do not not keep up with pic 3 on PAPER...or have all the draws listed in on a computer...THIS IS WHAT YOU NED TO DO...you SHOULD PULL OUT YOUR CREDITCARD right nowWWWWW and purchase a PLATIINUM MEMBERSHIPT here at LP.....you will need it...I PROMISE YOU THAT...and NOOOOOOO...TODD is not my cousin, Uncle, brother-inlaw or my nephew twice removed....but you will need HIS DATABASE FOR RESEARCH...without...you will not have any INSIGHT into what your STATE IS DONG...

I wish this was video conferencing but its not...so what WE WILL do...is...I will run a statestate....then....ALL MEMBERS THAT ARE THE PIC 3 forum...we willl try and run SEVERAL OTHER STATES  TOGETHER...WE ALL CAN run them together so you can TRY and get the MAIN RULES if you will and if everyone does the same state together as a group and everyone comes up with the right STRAIGHTS THEN ...all of you will be on the right track...

AND NO...I WASNT KIDDING ABOUT THAT PLATIMUM MEMBERSHIP...you will need it...you will need it to search  DEEP..and sometimes REALLY DEEP....  INTO THE PAST....YEARS EVEN...

AND THAT will be a requriement for this run...YOU WILL NEED TO ..or i say should..but it really is a NEED because you will need to know how the numbers or running....how long its taking your state to SPIT those STRAIGHTS OUT in the future...

SEE HERE AT LP...all I have to do is go to search draws...either select a state or choose all states...if I want ALL COMBOS THAT HAS A 5 IN IT...I ENTER A 5...select the time frame on how far back I want to go..and click search ...and it will pull up EVERY COMBINATION that has a 5 in it that time frame...and that is SO EASY TO DO here ,Before I FOUND LP and I was just researching Louianna...I had every drawing they had...but just on sheets of NOTEBOOK PAPER..that was ALOT more difficult...trust me...hahaha

SO TONIGHT...get you a good notebook and pencil....because you all will have HOMEWORK TONIGHT...and that is just to get to look at it....and once AGAIN I highly  suggest you upgrade your membership...because you will REALLLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY needit  to make THIS RUN FROM YEARS PAST SO YOU can see whats going....that will serve 2 MAIN PURPOSES...1st....you can see the straights that show...and 2nd.....YOU CAN SEE ITS TIME on each run....

I will MOST LIKELY do  NEW JERSEY as the STATE TO DEMONSTRATE IT ON...then we will ALL DECIDE ON THE NEXT STATE and do it ..that way...everyone is working on the same state...AND SHOULD COME UP WITH THE SAME straights..or SOMEBODY MADE AN ERROR somewhere...and by the way...that is easy to do....and if you OVERLOOK JUST ONE NUMBER or mess up JUST ONE NUMBER...guess what...you just kicked yourself in the butt!!!!!1

Now for New Jersey...I am going to run all 10 so you can see how many STRAIGHTS WILL show in that 50-70 day time frame...

You have peeked my interest and I will be here and ready!

Congrats To All Winners and Posters!

LurkingWe are all in it to win!  My Pet numbers 103,724,152,397,189,118,205.

Ga Lottery Player!

Hot-Due-Cold. Short Sums/Last Digit Sum. Pairs. Vtracs. Vtrac Pairs. SUM OF VTRACS CHART.

Don't forget to FLIP 6/9 in all WORKOUTS!  66=99=69. Vtracs Code sheets available....

United States
          Member #141260
          April 9, 2013
          1390 Posts
          Posted: August 13, 2013, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

How bout a gold membership?

United States
            Member #1987
            August 5, 2003
            8968 Posts
            Posted: August 13, 2013, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

How bout a gold membership?

Here is a link where you can read about the memberships & make comparisons as to what they offer:

http://www.lotterypost.com/memberships 

United States
              Member #1987
              August 5, 2003
              8968 Posts
              Posted: August 13, 2013, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

Wow, lotterybreaker thank you so much.

I will make sure that dinner is prepared, dishes are washed & everything is $parkling so that I can devote time to this demonstration! 

Whoops, sorry that should be lotterybraker.

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
                Member #69169
                January 5, 2009
                2122 Posts
                Posted: August 13, 2013, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

I'm So Ready!

"Many Strategies|One Game"

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #66575
                  October 30, 2008
                  3549 Posts
                  Posted: August 13, 2013, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

I just realized he said 6:00 Central Time

I'll be back later

CG

United States
                    Member #69169
                    January 5, 2009
                    2122 Posts
                    Posted: August 13, 2013, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

I've ran all digits 0-9 with this criteria...

• Game(s): New Jersey Pick 3 Midday and Evening
                    • Match Type(s): straight
                    • Date range: Past 90 Days (May 16, 2013 - present)

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #2218
                      September 1, 2003
                      5396 Posts
                      Posted: August 13, 2013, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

I just realized he said 6:00 Central Time

I'll be back later

CG

If your going to use New Jersey are we using Midday draws only, Evening Draws only, or Combined draws?

Correct me if I'm wrong but New Jersey may have had bonus draws in the past year or so, will this effect the outcome?  LP does not post any bonus draws that a state may have. 

I took a shower, brushed my teeth, fed the cat.  Let's get this thing rolling LOL

ACE2410's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg

United States
                        Member #124984
                        March 23, 2012
                        9652 Posts
                        Posted: August 13, 2013, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

NC checking in...

513Wink

Visit My Blog ($$$$)

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                          ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                          United States
                          Member #4924
                          June 3, 2004
                          5962 Posts
                          Posted: August 13, 2013, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

If your going to use New Jersey are we using Midday draws only, Evening Draws only, or Combined draws?

Correct me if I'm wrong but New Jersey may have had bonus draws in the past year or so, will this effect the outcome?  LP does not post any bonus draws that a state may have. 

I took a shower, brushed my teeth, fed the cat.  Let's get this thing rolling LOL

Steve, Don't miss nothing. Don't know how long I can go!! Ask lots of questions, you will be in the presence of a Cash 3 Guru!!!

Mema55's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                            Lamar Missouri
                            United States
                            Member #132813
                            September 13, 2012
                            777 Posts
                            Posted: August 13, 2013, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

Ready and waiting!! lol

"For everything you win, something is lost!"   Lep

United States
                              Member #69169
                              January 5, 2009
                              2122 Posts
                              Posted: August 13, 2013, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

This is quickly turning into the "Platinum" thread.  LOL