Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pennsylvania August Releases

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 3 years ago by omiller315.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
P A
United States
Member #117331
October 3, 2011
6943 Posts
Posted: August 15, 2013, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

Pa has 5 new games coming out this month

$5 aces and 8s
$5 bingo star
$3 bullseye bucks
$1 sweet 7s
$20 million dollar spectacular.

They look like more of the same but you know what to do .

Get em while their hot the first few days.

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #109275
    April 9, 2011
    1495 Posts
    Posted: August 15, 2013, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

The $2 is bowling theme. It was a bowling themed $1 when I first won $100 on a ticket. I even remember being on the phone with a friend and remember their name. Such a lasting impression the lottery has on me.lol

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22968 Posts
      Posted: August 16, 2013, 2:55 am - IP Logged

lol omiller. LOL

Well, Chris$ all I gotta say is *shyt*...those colors schemes are nothing but trouble. I happen to like them pretty much
      this time around.

Aces and 8's looks good in a cool blue, nice to calm the voice in your head that says: ok, I'm done

$1 Million Dollar Spectacular looks like a dayum circus, who can't have fun with that? Unhappy

Sweet 7's reminds me of the slots somehow and you can almost hear the dings and whistles...they outta be fun
      20 at a time for sure...winning up to $7,000 is enticing also on a $1 ticket too..darn, we're doomed lol

Strike it Rich looks like a 1960's retro revival...who can't appreciate that?....the only problem I have with that
      is you'd have to be in 1960 to be rich on $25,000 but I'll take it, there's 25 top prizes...don't care for the shoe
      symbol too much but do like the word STRIKE.

Bullseye Bucks has a wood look....cork board, pressed wood/plywood and darts just don't cut it for me and
      neither do $3 tickets..I believe the older people like them, they can have them.

The Bingo tickets...hmmm.....colors are nice so are the stars, pretty cheezy with the star symbol - win $20 wtf?
      I'll have no problem avoiding that one, takes to long to find out you won nothing lmao!

Thank you Chris$ for posting - I'll be looking forward to trying them...and that get them while they're hot timeframe.
      That's exactly how it is, used to be within 2 weeks, now it's like within 2 days lol....they'll be out there though and
      I hope someone snags a cool MILLION.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Holmes
        United States
        Member #136338
        December 8, 2012
        142 Posts
        Posted: August 16, 2013, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

lol omiller. LOL

Well, Chris$ all I gotta say is *shyt*...those colors schemes are nothing but trouble. I happen to like them pretty much
        this time around.

Aces and 8's looks good in a cool blue, nice to calm the voice in your head that says: ok, I'm done

$1 Million Dollar Spectacular looks like a dayum circus, who can't have fun with that? Unhappy

Sweet 7's reminds me of the slots somehow and you can almost hear the dings and whistles...they outta be fun
        20 at a time for sure...winning up to $7,000 is enticing also on a $1 ticket too..darn, we're doomed lol

Strike it Rich looks like a 1960's retro revival...who can't appreciate that?....the only problem I have with that
        is you'd have to be in 1960 to be rich on $25,000 but I'll take it, there's 25 top prizes...don't care for the shoe
        symbol too much but do like the word STRIKE.

Bullseye Bucks has a wood look....cork board, pressed wood/plywood and darts just don't cut it for me and
        neither do $3 tickets..I believe the older people like them, they can have them.

The Bingo tickets...hmmm.....colors are nice so are the stars, pretty cheezy with the star symbol - win $20 wtf?
        I'll have no problem avoiding that one, takes to long to find out you won nothing lmao!

Thank you Chris$ for posting - I'll be looking forward to trying them...and that get them while they're hot timeframe.
        That's exactly how it is, used to be within 2 weeks, now it's like within 2 days lol....they'll be out there though and
        I hope someone snags a cool MILLION.

the new $20 tix has $50 dollar burst symbol, geez really pa.

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #109275
          April 9, 2011
          1495 Posts
          Posted: August 16, 2013, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

So the $20 ticket has a $50 burst and the $5 ticket has a $500 burst. $50 burst seems pointless. Looks like you can get 20 of them, but if you only get 1, there isn't a # match that can happen also.  Still debating if I want to try one last pack and get Frenzy to see how it plays out. Still been sticking to small plays, but I am curious about Frenzy(as luch as they suck)

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            22968 Posts
            Posted: August 16, 2013, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

So the $20 ticket has a $50 burst and the $5 ticket has a $500 burst. $50 burst seems pointless. Looks like you can get 20 of them, but if you only get 1, there isn't a # match that can happen also.  Still debating if I want to try one last pack and get Frenzy to see how it plays out. Still been sticking to small plays, but I am curious about Frenzy(as luch as they suck)

noooooo say it isn't so omiller!! Not @#$#$FRENZY@#$#$# lol
            I hope if you do, you get like 10 $500's in the pack, I don't know where the heck they are!!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
              P A
              United States
              Member #117331
              October 3, 2011
              6943 Posts
              Posted: August 16, 2013, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

I hope if you do, you get like 10 $500's in the pack, I don't know where the heck they are!!

Check out my theory on the pa frenzy thread.

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #109275
                April 9, 2011
                1495 Posts
                Posted: August 16, 2013, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

I just called and the owner's wife said they have one and she sat it aside. Just ate dinner(stomach issues, so I don't like to run after eating), but I will head up tomorrow and pick it up. That game is such an anamoly that I have to find out what the deal is.lol

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #109275
                  April 9, 2011
                  1495 Posts
                  Posted: August 16, 2013, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

Check out my theory on the pa frenzy thread.

I saw that and it wouldn't shock me. Cheaper to hoard the 500's then give out the top prize. I figure whatever I win I will put towards the new tickets next week and be done again for awhile.

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #109275
                    April 9, 2011
                    1495 Posts
                    Posted: August 16, 2013, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

I just called and the owner's wife said they have one and she sat it aside. Just ate dinner(stomach issues, so I don't like to run after eating), but I will head up tomorrow and pick it up. That game is such an anamoly that I have to find out what the deal is.lol

Ran up and got it. Probably won't scratch til tomorrow, so I will post results tomorrow afternoon or so.