Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The craziest thing you have seen when in a lottery store?

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Astekblue.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
London
United Kingdom
Member #140684
March 24, 2013
566 Posts
Posted: August 17, 2013, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

So what's your craziest thing you have seen or heard when you're in a convience store, mine was when I stopped by a store to buy a few items and I was behind this guy and it was the night of the huge EuroMillions JP over 100M and the guy infront of me pulled out a huge pile of cash and said "err 355 tickets for tonight please" while the clerk was printing out all the tickets I was speaking to the guy and I asked if he was feeling lucky and he said not really I normally buy this many on big draws and he explained ever since he first bought 355 tickets he just doesn't feel he can win without buying 355 again.

I was pretty shocked he thought that way, puts my 5 lines to shame. I wonder how he does in regards to earning his money back. The Euro normally sucks for small prizes.

So what's yours?

2016 Won/Lost

EuroMillions / Spent: £22 / Won £0 / Total -£22

UK Lotto / Spent: £4 / Won: £0 / Total: -£4

2016 Total: -£24

Jan: -£22 Feb: £0 ~ Mar: £0 ~ April: £0 ~ May: £0 ~ June: £0 ~ July: £2

EuroMillions = £2 Line / Played: x11 [old price] 

EuroMillions = £2.50 Line / Played: x0

UK Lotto = £2 Line / Played x2

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19835 Posts
    Posted: August 17, 2013, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

when i tell the clerk i want triples she said box or straightGreen laugh

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
      Kentucky
      United States
      Member #35086
      March 12, 2006
      10374 Posts
      Posted: August 17, 2013, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

When  I  see   some   people   plop  down    400   and   500   dollars   per   draw  on  the  pick  3  game 

And   then   see   them  do  it     again  and  again    on   differant   days

Yep...........sometimes  they  win   BIG    (  but  they  never  mention  the   losing   days  )

But I have seen people drop  1000   and   2000    and  "  much   more "  in a slot machine many a time also , and then  lose  , and  then  walk  away   ,  and  never  blink  an  eye

I have even  seen  people   play  100.00   dollar  slot  machines   also ,   and  hit  the  spin   button  ,  as  fast  as   they  can  ( and  even  double up  on  the   bet  ....  200.00   a spin  )

If  gonna spend that much on such Negative  games  ,  fold  your  money  and  put  it  back  in  your  pocket

And  then  that  way...........you  just  beat  them  for  sure ..........at  their  own   game