Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Downloadable Pick 3 System!

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 3 years ago by MrPurple0.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
MrPurple0's avatar - rsz 1rsz_yessir.png
Born In The Dark
United States
Member #144050
June 22, 2013
229 Posts
Posted: August 17, 2013, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

I hate to sound like "that guy" searching for the newest way to win when there prolly isnt one, but can anyone point me in the direction of a good pick system that can like take my last 10 draws for my state or help me filter, I play pick 3 for Ny if anyone has any advice or anything, I will gladly appreciate it, I'm pretty good on figuring when the doubles or certain numbers like 0's or 1's are coming, and have won more than a few times, but im just tired of being in the right ball park, and not hitting the home run, thanks all

" Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are Simple"

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
    Whiskey Island
    United States
    Member #90216
    April 24, 2010
    12752 Posts
    Posted: August 17, 2013, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

I hate to sound like "that guy" searching for the newest way to win when there prolly isnt one, but can anyone point me in the direction of a good pick system that can like take my last 10 draws for my state or help me filter, I play pick 3 for Ny if anyone has any advice or anything, I will gladly appreciate it, I'm pretty good on figuring when the doubles or certain numbers like 0's or 1's are coming, and have won more than a few times, but im just tired of being in the right ball park, and not hitting the home run, thanks all

Here is a Great Link for anyone looking for Lottery Systems in Excel/Apache :

https://www.box.com/s/dd34d3854af6211a8057

MrPurple0's avatar - rsz 1rsz_yessir.png
      Born In The Dark
      United States
      Member #144050
      June 22, 2013
      229 Posts
      Posted: August 17, 2013, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

Here is a Great Link for anyone looking for Lottery Systems in Excel/Apache :

https://www.box.com/s/dd34d3854af6211a8057

Thanku Cajun

" Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are Simple"