Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Code Red Alert The Moon System

Topic closed. 28 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
ESR54's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg
BRONX N.Y.10459
United States
Member #86575
February 6, 2010
1057 Posts
Posted: September 9, 2013, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

HELLO EVERY ONE  THE WIN4  TAKE NEW YORK WIN 4 IS  6259+3693=9952 & 9842  CARRY

AND  ONE  DON'T CARRY. GOOD LUCK.ESR54.

Duchess69's avatar - Lottery-051.jpg

United States
    Member #109074
    April 5, 2011
    3519 Posts
    Posted: September 9, 2013, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

HE  OR SHE  BORROW IT  FROM ME . THANKS FOR EXPLAINNING  THIS BUT NEXT TIME PUT MY NAME

ON IT .ESR54. GOOD LUCK  EVERY ONE. 

GO BACK IN THE THREAD I DO HAVE YOUR NAME

Keep smiling  keep Sun Smiley knowing you can't always count on me forsure that's what friends are for.....

Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
      Burnsville
      United States
      Member #107244
      March 4, 2011
      853 Posts
      Posted: September 12, 2013, 5:03 am - IP Logged

See what this will do for the testing. I hope it's ok I made it???

I tested with it for here in NC but just for the month of July 2013, and it had two box wins just by viewing them as the numbers being what they where. Mirroring had quite a few more, and there was quite a few hits. I hadn't had time to really do a lot of games with it. Pretty much just winding it up.

It's set up with a full months worth of draws in it. Column A is the dates. Yellow (sun) cells for day draws. Purple (moon) cells for the evening draws.

Put your draws in B thru D to fill it in. F is where you can put the phase at according to the date in A. Pick 4 draws can be put in H thru K.

N thru AB will give you your calculations for each phase every time the new draws are put in.

AD thru AM will show you what numbers show up in all the sets of phases the most. AD is for 0, AE is for 1 and so on thru AM for 9.

Your stats will be in AO thru AW. It will tell you how many times each position in each phase was in the next drawing. It will tell you how many hits you had total for each phase by position and how many hits in total. (The hits by position, doesn't mean that the first pick was exactly for the first number, it just means that that first pick of the calculation showed up in the next drawing). How many straight wins it showed per phase. How many any other kind of wins it showed per phase. (It counts all wins together, but has a seperate cell for straight wins.) (So if it shows 8 wins for full moon and 2 straight wins for full moon, there was 6 boxed, combo or whatever and 2 straight wins in total.) How many balls drawn and how many games that has been drawn. It also shows how many doubles and triples where drawn. And there are some percentages that will pop up also when you start filling it in.

Anyone could make a book copy and test month by month or make sheet copies inside the book and just rename each sheet for each month. I didn't put the phase in it, but there is a column for that that is unlocked. You'll just have to find that on here and put it in for whatever month you are testing/using. (If one wanted to).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c3o16fi6s73z7g7/Pick%203%20Moon%20Phases.xlsm

Best of luck to all today and be safe!!!!

(P.S. I didn't put any stats for the 4 draw, because the data isn't all there, but you can see it visually easy. It will also highlight what numbers in the draw showed up in the calculations for the pick 3 so you can get a better view of what is/was going on. If you just entered the 5th day draw, where you will look for what showed up in the 5th day draw off to the right from the calculations of the 4th eve draw.) After you put in the first draw, it will give you the calculations off to the right in the same row. Once you put in the next draw, it will highlight what showed up from that draw in the calculations on the previous row. After you fill in the first two games, you'll see what I'm talking about and how it works easily.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
      When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
        Member #76986
        July 10, 2009
        8035 Posts
        Posted: September 21, 2013, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

See what this will do for the testing. I hope it's ok I made it???

I tested with it for here in NC but just for the month of July 2013, and it had two box wins just by viewing them as the numbers being what they where. Mirroring had quite a few more, and there was quite a few hits. I hadn't had time to really do a lot of games with it. Pretty much just winding it up.

It's set up with a full months worth of draws in it. Column A is the dates. Yellow (sun) cells for day draws. Purple (moon) cells for the evening draws.

Put your draws in B thru D to fill it in. F is where you can put the phase at according to the date in A. Pick 4 draws can be put in H thru K.

N thru AB will give you your calculations for each phase every time the new draws are put in.

AD thru AM will show you what numbers show up in all the sets of phases the most. AD is for 0, AE is for 1 and so on thru AM for 9.

Your stats will be in AO thru AW. It will tell you how many times each position in each phase was in the next drawing. It will tell you how many hits you had total for each phase by position and how many hits in total. (The hits by position, doesn't mean that the first pick was exactly for the first number, it just means that that first pick of the calculation showed up in the next drawing). How many straight wins it showed per phase. How many any other kind of wins it showed per phase. (It counts all wins together, but has a seperate cell for straight wins.) (So if it shows 8 wins for full moon and 2 straight wins for full moon, there was 6 boxed, combo or whatever and 2 straight wins in total.) How many balls drawn and how many games that has been drawn. It also shows how many doubles and triples where drawn. And there are some percentages that will pop up also when you start filling it in.

Anyone could make a book copy and test month by month or make sheet copies inside the book and just rename each sheet for each month. I didn't put the phase in it, but there is a column for that that is unlocked. You'll just have to find that on here and put it in for whatever month you are testing/using. (If one wanted to).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c3o16fi6s73z7g7/Pick%203%20Moon%20Phases.xlsm

Best of luck to all today and be safe!!!!

(P.S. I didn't put any stats for the 4 draw, because the data isn't all there, but you can see it visually easy. It will also highlight what numbers in the draw showed up in the calculations for the pick 3 so you can get a better view of what is/was going on. If you just entered the 5th day draw, where you will look for what showed up in the 5th day draw off to the right from the calculations of the 4th eve draw.) After you put in the first draw, it will give you the calculations off to the right in the same row. Once you put in the next draw, it will highlight what showed up from that draw in the calculations on the previous row. After you fill in the first two games, you'll see what I'm talking about and how it works easily.

Thanks for your excel program, Greenfox! Sun Smiley

Burnsville
          United States
          Member #107244
          March 4, 2011
          853 Posts
          Posted: October 3, 2013, 3:21 am - IP Logged

Thanks for your excel program, Greenfox! Sun Smiley

Hey Harve$t,

No thanks is needed what so ever, but your surely welcome!!! Sure hope it does someone some good!!!

I'm kinda wrapped up for a little bit, but if anyone else thinks of something, and want's to test it, just let me know and I'll see if I can come up with something. Might take me some time with all that's going on and me really just learning how to use the program, but I'll get it someway.

Great to hear from you and hope you and yours are doing great there!!!

United States
            Member #109074
            April 5, 2011
            3519 Posts
            Posted: October 17, 2013, 11:07 am - IP Logged

$$$$$

Keep smiling  keep Sun Smiley knowing you can't always count on me forsure that's what friends are for.....

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
              LAS VEGAS
              United States
              Member #47729
              November 22, 2006
              4495 Posts
              Posted: October 17, 2013, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

$$$$$

Many thanks Duchess69, et al for sharing your valuable in put

For your consideration Re: full moon eclipse October 19th

$$$$ Significant Numerology Code: Full Moon Eclipse!

Full Moon Eclipse!
              The Aries Lunar Eclipse occurs in the early hours of October 19, Universal Time & October 18 in the    Americas.
              The Sun and Moon will be at 25 degrees – which adds up     to 7.
              Why is this important? Because October is also a 7     Universal Month.
              For those of us who live in the Americas, the exact  time of this eclipse occurs on 10.18.2013. Add up all    the single digits for this date and the total is 16-     and 16 adds up to 7!

1.  October is a 7 Universal Month.     2.  The Aries Lunar Eclipse occurs while Sun and Moon  25/7 degrees.       3.  In the Americas, October 18, 2013 adds up to a 16/7  Universal Date.
              Number 7 wants you to look WITHIN.

There are many wonderful ways to fire up your    intuition:
              -- Take an inspiring book and open it up – the message  will be an important one for you.
              -- Invest in a course or class that raises your  awareness.
              -- Walk out in nature and commune with beauty.
              -- Play gorgeous music to ignite your heart center.

Always remember that critical thinking is favored under  the 7 influence. Right now it is very important that you hold up everything and everyone to intense    scrutiny.

This does not mean at all that you are judging them.It only means that you accept nothing at face value!
              Don’t take someone else’s word for it. Investigate!  Facts are only the beginning. And it is most important that you always consider ALL the facts. This is what     the number 7 is so good at helping us with – trusting  listening to our laser-like insights. Inspiration thrives when you dig deeply. And problem  solving is a very important skill.

Schools teach children to memorize, but it is only in  solving challenges, in holding up your line of thinking to intense scrutiny, that you get CLARITY.

Knowledge and wisdom, keywords of the number 7, are  come by when you analyze critically.
              If you don’t want to hear the other side - for example,  when a child’s teacher does not allow disagreements to be aired - then your natural energy gets stuck because  there is a blockage to your creativity. (thkx Tania)

Creativity is moment-too-moment engagement with life.
              Prosperity is moment-to-moment conscious creation.

Choose this Aries Full Moon Eclipse to create with fiery passion and joyous intention!
              Fortuna ro all-
              EddessaKnight Smile
                LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
                Ontario
                Canada
                Member #109243
                April 9, 2011
                31437 Posts
                Posted: October 20, 2013, 1:47 am - IP Logged

new moon =963

first quater=639

fullmoon =369

Last quater=693

Add this to mid or eve do not carry

745mid 

+369=004 and for pick 4  just add 0 to front or back 4000 or 0004 it will fall

I borrowed this...

I Know It's A Full Moon But 963 Hit Ontario Last Nite.

Caught It For A Boxed Hit.

Straight

$425.40

BOX

$70.90

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                  BOSTON
                  United States
                  Member #48
                  September 9, 2001
                  3584 Posts
                  Posted: October 20, 2013, 10:55 am - IP Logged

I do not understand how to put the phase in F if you could explain thanksHurray!

LAS VEGAS
                    United States
                    Member #47729
                    November 22, 2006
                    4495 Posts
                    Posted: October 20, 2013, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

I Know It's A Full Moon But 963 Hit Ontario Last Nite.

Caught It For A Boxed Hit.

Straight

$425.40

BOX

$70.90

CONGRATS LOTTObux Hurray!

EddessaKnight

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                      BOSTON
                      United States
                      Member #48
                      September 9, 2001
                      3584 Posts
                      Posted: October 20, 2013, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

hi eddessa maybe you can tell me what to fill in in the F box for tomorrows mid and eve as I am an Aries. thanks
                      today mid was 722 and eve was 660.

United States
                        Member #109074
                        April 5, 2011
                        3519 Posts
                        Posted: October 22, 2013, 11:43 am - IP Logged

still a winner

LAS VEGAS
                          United States
                          Member #47729
                          November 22, 2006
                          4495 Posts
                          Posted: October 22, 2013, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for your interest retxx, apolgeticaly I have been a bit behind as biz activities keep me from daily posting = prbroably saved you money Shocked LOL

Fortuna saus 'STAY LUCKY'

EddessaKnight

Burnsville
                            United States
                            Member #107244
                            March 4, 2011
                            853 Posts
                            Posted: October 27, 2013, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

I do not understand how to put the phase in F if you could explain thanksHurray!

Hey retxx,

If your talking about column F on the charts I put on here for this, all that does is show you where the moon was at what part of the month. Back on the first page of this thread, (I think), someone posted a link that took you to the page that shows that. You'll have to figure out what month your testing/working on and see what nights the moon is where and just type in what phase the moon is at that time.

Say your working on September 2013 draws, find September 2013 on that link. If the moon was full on  Sep. 15, just find that date on the chart and type in "full" for that evening game in F, same row. Then you can do the same for the other positions.

Once you start putting in the draw numbers, what to look for the next draw will be same row, just to the right of the draw number results under the phase columns.

Hope that helps!!!