Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 10:16 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina-- New Ticket Tuesday

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 3 years ago by MsNumberDreamer.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
MsNumberDreamer's avatar - lottery balls-cash.jpg
North Carolina
United States
Member #145690
August 11, 2013
259 Posts
Posted: August 22, 2013, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

I am excited for the New Ticket Tuesday because right now NC scratchers suck bad.  There aren't many to choose from because of all the "ending" games.  I just hope that the new scratchers aren't just a lot of "revised" tickets like 5x,10x, 20x, and 50x the cash.  These are just like 10x the blowout ticket they are ending.  I would love to see some new fun games.  I love the tickets like Money Vault, the old Match & Win, Bingo, Crossword and Loteria. 

I am just hoping for new tickets that aren't the same ol' scratchers.  Wish they had a suggestion email.

North Carolina
    United States
    Member #145690
    August 11, 2013
    259 Posts
    Posted: August 22, 2013, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

I would love to see tickets like these come to NC.  Fill free to post scratchers you would love to see come to NC. It would be nice if they see a post like this to know what the players want.

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #109275
      April 9, 2011
      1503 Posts
      Posted: August 22, 2013, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

I would love to see tickets like these come to NC.  Fill free to post scratchers you would love to see come to NC. It would be nice if they see a post like this to know what the players want.

I can mail you some, but the PA tickets don't generally payout well, so I don't think you will want them...Hopefully if you guys get them, they will have a better pay scale.

North Carolina
        United States
        Member #145690
        August 11, 2013
        259 Posts
        Posted: August 22, 2013, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

I can mail you some, but the PA tickets don't generally payout well, so I don't think you will want them...Hopefully if you guys get them, they will have a better pay scale.

Lol no I am hoping NC can get some games like this.  Our scratchers suck and are no fun.  I actually play scratchers for fun--- I still get mad with not winning though lol. But I just want to see some "real" new scratchers not modified ones.  Even some additional state daily draws would be a nice addition.

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #109275
          April 9, 2011
          1503 Posts
          Posted: August 23, 2013, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

Lol no I am hoping NC can get some games like this.  Our scratchers suck and are no fun.  I actually play scratchers for fun--- I still get mad with not winning though lol. But I just want to see some "real" new scratchers not modified ones.  Even some additional state daily draws would be a nice addition.

I know what you mean. Here in PA we get alot of the same recycled ideas with new colors and a new name. I see tickets from other states and they at least are well thought out and looks fun to play. The guy who was posting the big wins in Texas. Those tickets look great compared to what we have in PA. The Twisted was a neat idea, but I am sure people went straight across a few times and thought they won or threw away losers. Check this one out. I know this game caused alot of people to miss winners. 

http://www.palottery.state.pa.us/Custom/instantgames/instant-game-show.aspx?id=583

You can actually win my gettign (3) alike prize amounts on top of the # match. I am sure alot of people didn't know about the 2nd way to win and chucked them.

North Carolina
            United States
            Member #145690
            August 11, 2013
            259 Posts
            Posted: August 23, 2013, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

I know what you mean. Here in PA we get alot of the same recycled ideas with new colors and a new name. I see tickets from other states and they at least are well thought out and looks fun to play. The guy who was posting the big wins in Texas. Those tickets look great compared to what we have in PA. The Twisted was a neat idea, but I am sure people went straight across a few times and thought they won or threw away losers. Check this one out. I know this game caused alot of people to miss winners. 

http://www.palottery.state.pa.us/Custom/instantgames/instant-game-show.aspx?id=583

You can actually win my gettign (3) alike prize amounts on top of the # match. I am sure alot of people didn't know about the 2nd way to win and chucked them.

I could see how the Twisted could be a bit confusing but I love tickets that aren't the same ol' tickets.  Other states do have neat tickets.  That guy had some great tickets and big wins lol.

We have a ticket like the one you posted also called Double Match.  I have not won a cent on these and I have bought plenty.  I liked the idea so I would buy them just cause I liked the ticket but didn't win on a single one lol.

To God be the glory... 

When you're winning you're being blessed by Him!

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
              NY
              United States
              Member #121961
              January 21, 2012
              3159 Posts
              Posted: August 24, 2013, 12:41 am - IP Logged

My biggest nc win so far was 100 on 50x the cash. Trying a different area tomorrow. Do u know what the new ticket is.

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #145690
                August 11, 2013
                259 Posts
                Posted: August 24, 2013, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

My biggest nc win so far was 100 on 50x the cash. Trying a different area tomorrow. Do u know what the new ticket is.

No I am waiting to see like everyone else, but I am so anxious to find to see.  I bet it's one like we've already had but just designed a little differently.  I don't do well on scratchers at all but I still like to pick them up.  My biggest win on one was a couple years ago.  I won $100 on the first Match and Win before they did away with it and brought out another just like it with a different layout.  After they changed it I didn't win a single dollar on it.

To God be the glory... 

NY
                  United States
                  Member #121961
                  January 21, 2012
                  3159 Posts
                  Posted: August 25, 2013, 12:16 am - IP Logged

Liking the Gold Bullion. Got a 100 and 50 today plus another 50 b4.

North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #145690
                    August 11, 2013
                    259 Posts
                    Posted: August 25, 2013, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

Liking the Gold Bullion. Got a 100 and 50 today plus another 50 b4.

Congrats on your win.  A lot of people seems to win on that ticket.  I just don't have 20 to blow on one ticket every time.

To God be the glory... 

NY
                      United States
                      Member #121961
                      January 21, 2012
                      3159 Posts
                      Posted: August 28, 2013, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

Not excited about the loteria game. Seems like every state had that.

North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #145690
                        August 11, 2013
                        259 Posts
                        Posted: September 3, 2013, 11:39 am - IP Logged

Not excited about the loteria game. Seems like every state had that.

I knew they were just going to put out tickets we already had.  We've had Loteria before.  I liked the concept of the ticket but I never won a cent on it.  And we've had a bankroll ticket before as well.  I hate that it's not "NEW" tickets. I'm not even excited to go play any of these tickets.  The Scaredy one included.