Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 7:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Predictions

Topic closed. 36 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Pick3Ma$terer.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
Nova Scotia
Canada
Member #9934
December 27, 2004
891 Posts
Posted: August 24, 2013, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

When people post their prediction's for the lottery games, do they change their numbers every few week's or once a month, or do they keep the same numbers posted?

Thank you all

See Ya!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31526 Posts
    Posted: August 24, 2013, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

some post every day, some post for more draws

love to nibble those micey feet.

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
      Member #146028
      August 22, 2013
      848 Posts
      Posted: August 26, 2013, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

When people post their prediction's for the lottery games, do they change their numbers every few week's or once a month, or do they keep the same numbers posted?

Thank you all

See Ya!

Elizabeth,

Right now I basically play the Multi-State Mega Millions Lottery and the binary algorithm I apply changes every single drawing. As the month of October approaches I'm going to have to make a decision as to whether or not to continue to play this particular game with nineteen (19) additional numbers to consider with absolutely no recorded history.

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
        Member #146028
        August 22, 2013
        848 Posts
        Posted: August 27, 2013, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

Elizabeth,

Right now I basically play the Multi-State Mega Millions Lottery and the binary algorithm I apply changes every single drawing. As the month of October approaches I'm going to have to make a decision as to whether or not to continue to play this particular game with nineteen (19) additional numbers to consider with absolutely no recorded history.

Here is the sequence of numbers from left to right (most favorite.......least favorite) for tonight's Mega Millions Drawing 08/27/2013:

39  21  20  46  37  07  34  11  30  02  16  42  27  04  50  24

MEGA BALL: 38

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: August 27, 2013, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

Here is the sequence of numbers from left to right (most favorite.......least favorite) for tonight's Mega Millions Drawing 08/27/2013:

39  21  20  46  37  07  34  11  30  02  16  42  27  04  50  24

MEGA BALL: 38

4 - 7 - 30 - 36 - 38  + 38

Not bad, Homie.

United States
            Member #124493
            March 14, 2012
            7023 Posts
            Posted: August 27, 2013, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

Thank you all

See Ya!

Generally I change my numbers every drawing for pick 5.  Unless I get a number and expect that number to repeat, then I might run the same lines. I think generally its best to only tweak one or two numbers.  It might be good to keep notes on WHY you like a certain number at a particular time.  Its a tough call for me, because I have both tweaked out a 4/5 number win, and also tweaked in a 4/5 number win.

In pick 3 i might play the same number boxed for numerous days in a row, just because its hard to keep up (so i have to make sure its a goodie!, it also should be a double, as I it plays twice as much, and I can play it twice as long before I go into the negative.  Right now I am so fed up with the pick 3, that I am only playing 999, when I get a feeling.  So far not a good choice.  However it is due.  I've played it for about 20 days now, i think, Sometimes I up the bet when I have a strong feeling or see a nice pattern.

I only played it for fifty cent mid/eve for tommorrow.

Playing the same line forever can be tricky.

I have been trying to keep with fixed (key,power,bank,whatever!) numbers and make a nice record of the sets that I play, because often when I anticipate a number will get hot say in June, but I jumped the gun a little, and the number gets hot in July, then those EXACT sets from June I can just bring forward, and not overthink it too much, and they will hit. 

Getting a little sloppy this month though with my records.

Good Luck Elizabeth!

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
              u$a
              United States
              Member #106665
              February 22, 2011
              19964 Posts
              Posted: August 28, 2013, 11:02 am - IP Logged

4 - 7 - 30 - 36 - 38  + 38

Not bad, Homie.

I Agree!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19894 Posts
                Posted: August 28, 2013, 11:15 am - IP Logged

Thank you all

See Ya!

The dates of the predictions are included so it's easy to figure the number of drawings they have covered.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                  Member #146661
                  September 11, 2013
                  69 Posts
                  Posted: September 11, 2013, 12:44 am - IP Logged

Thank you all

See Ya!

My predictions change for each, and every, play. This is what happens when you're using a system. On the other hand, you should stick with the same numbers if you're not using a system.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                    u$a
                    United States
                    Member #106665
                    February 22, 2011
                    19964 Posts
                    Posted: September 11, 2013, 12:53 am - IP Logged

My predictions change for each, and every, play. This is what happens when you're using a system. On the other hand, you should stick with the same numbers if you're not using a system.

can you show us a example SmileSmile

United States
                      Member #146661
                      September 11, 2013
                      69 Posts
                      Posted: September 11, 2013, 1:30 am - IP Logged

can you show us a example SmileSmile

You mean post my predictions?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                        United States
                        Member #73904
                        April 28, 2009
                        14903 Posts
                        Posted: September 11, 2013, 1:33 am - IP Logged

You mean post my predictions?

I'd rather see a few winning tickets.

United States
                          Member #146661
                          September 11, 2013
                          69 Posts
                          Posted: September 11, 2013, 1:41 am - IP Logged

I'd rather see a few winning tickets.

Well, winning tickets don't show all of the numbers/predictions though. Also, winning tickets don't ,definitely, prove anything.

Kentucky
                            United States
                            Member #32652
                            February 14, 2006
                            7341 Posts
                            Posted: September 11, 2013, 1:47 am - IP Logged

Thank you all

See Ya!

Posting pick-3 and pick-4 predictions has an "all states" option and the option to play the same lines in the next seven consecutive drawings. There are a few that use different lines in every drawing and some use different lines in each lottery and do it manually.

Must give credit where credit is do because it's really easy to post predictions, check your statistics in all states, and/or in specific states.

United States
                              Member #124493
                              March 14, 2012
                              7023 Posts
                              Posted: September 11, 2013, 1:50 am - IP Logged

Well, winning tickets don't show all of the numbers/predictions though. Also, winning tickets don't ,definitely, prove anything.

I agree!!!

I Agree!

Winning tickets dont prove anything.  Except perhaps that you won???