Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

With all due respect for all...do you win??

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 3 years ago by cash4ninja.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116477
September 11, 2011
353 Posts
Posted: August 28, 2013, 8:29 am - IP Logged

This is a great site with many many great people...regarding the pick 3 daily numbers... there are hundreds and hundreds of theories on how to win these games on here.. of course there are many many ways to win pick 3....

calculus say some add subtract, dreams, astrology signs, numerology, some are so complicated it would take a math professor to figure them out on and on and on, we all have our theories, and god bless you all However

with all these theories my question is... do any of you win on a consistent basis with your particular theory???

Are you a winner??? Not just once in a blue moon but on a constant basis??? If so then how do you do it???

I am not a winner and ive tried and tested so many of these ideas including some of my own.. i just cant seem to connect.. so if you have a theory that gets you winners on a regular basis id like to see how you do it...

so far nothing works on a regular basis...again with all due respect i have to smile when i read,, well i take algebraic theory xxxtimes pi then i subtract xxx from the backwards theory of relativity then i take the last 6 months of back pairs times 116 subtract 333 now i take the last seven days backwards and add 777 minus 444 to get my pairs for the week.... yes yes but do you win??????? A lot of times i have to ask myself what in heck is this person talking about? Just wondering God bless you all and Good luck and let me know if you have something that WORKS

but please no math professors! Thanks!

United States
    Member #114502
    August 1, 2011
    651 Posts
    Posted: August 28, 2013, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

not most of time. i have a few dollars left. i play the number and drop and it comes out straight the next day. this has happen on several occassion. the lottery does not go to people who need it. some guy need school clothes. his numbers have not come out. im finding winnings most of the tim go to people who dont need it.  as soon as you follow someone and you play. numners stop coming

United States
      Member #141260
      April 9, 2013
      1390 Posts
      Posted: August 28, 2013, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

This is a great site with many many great people...regarding the pick 3 daily numbers... there are hundreds and hundreds of theories on how to win these games on here.. of course there are many many ways to win pick 3....

calculus say some add subtract, dreams, astrology signs, numerology, some are so complicated it would take a math professor to figure them out on and on and on, we all have our theories, and god bless you all However

with all these theories my question is... do any of you win on a consistent basis with your particular theory???

Are you a winner??? Not just once in a blue moon but on a constant basis??? If so then how do you do it???

I am not a winner and ive tried and tested so many of these ideas including some of my own.. i just cant seem to connect.. so if you have a theory that gets you winners on a regular basis id like to see how you do it...

so far nothing works on a regular basis...again with all due respect i have to smile when i read,, well i take algebraic theory xxxtimes pi then i subtract xxx from the backwards theory of relativity then i take the last 6 months of back pairs times 116 subtract 333 now i take the last seven days backwards and add 777 minus 444 to get my pairs for the week.... yes yes but do you win??????? A lot of times i have to ask myself what in heck is this person talking about? Just wondering God bless you all and Good luck and let me know if you have something that WORKS

but please no math professors! Thanks!

All of the systems give me headaches too.