Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

the real winners

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 3 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #114502
August 1, 2011
651 Posts
Posted: August 28, 2013, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

im finding that those in need most time do not win from gambling including stocks. for ex i can have a few dollars n my account. i play a number straight and drop it comes out next day. this has happen several times. this is why tney wamt to stop welfare and bankrupt people from playing.instead of winning wamt i need i have to beg and borrow. big winners are those who have it and it so true. i think technology knows who playing. if you are in desperate need most time you dont get it. its not that you cant but its a rich man game

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
    Massachusetts
    United States
    Member #37433
    April 14, 2006
    2747 Posts
    Posted: August 28, 2013, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

im finding that those in need most time do not win from gambling including stocks. for ex i can have a few dollars n my account. i play a number straight and drop it comes out next day. this has happen several times. this is why tney wamt to stop welfare and bankrupt people from playing.instead of winning wamt i need i have to beg and borrow. big winners are those who have it and it so true. i think technology knows who playing. if you are in desperate need most time you dont get it. its not that you cant but its a rich man game

You have too many different topics on your thread. There is conspiracy, spying on players, haves and have nots, charity and gambling addiction. People do not respond well when they cannot see how they can help. And NO, the lottery is not rigged. Especially if it is a non computerised numbers game.

That money's gone fo ever

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
      Member #121745
      January 16, 2012
      4792 Posts
      Posted: August 28, 2013, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

They are spying on you right now! You are eating cheesy poufs and talking to Ridge on the phone about buying more cheesy poufs.

J'aime La France.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
        Economy class
        Belgium
        Member #123700
        February 27, 2012
        4035 Posts
        Posted: August 28, 2013, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

The right thing would be not to gamble, not to play the lottery and not to play games of any kind that involve costs. The lottery could be a poor man's game but is not.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
          Member #4877
          May 30, 2004
          5121 Posts
          Posted: August 28, 2013, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

likeable:

Good>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>post>>>>>>>>>" I LIKE IT " Drum

sound'sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss>LIKE>U>Drum

RN Jester D>>>>>>SHOW>>>>>>>buz<<<<<<<<do U have>A>Drum

(its not that you can't>>>>but>>>>D>agents>lawyers>promoters>roadies>transportation ROB U$$$)

(have U seen this Video??????????)

Flordia Lottery is RIGGED!!!-You Tube

Bat PSYKO ask ?? is life RIGGED Bat

Jack-in-the-Box 

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: August 28, 2013, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

Crying I buy tickets but I never win! It must be fixed! Crying

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: August 28, 2013, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

They are spying on you right now! You are eating cheesy poufs and talking to Ridge on the phone about buying more cheesy poufs.

Yes Nod