Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ever hear of a QP containing winning numbers for a draw that it's not for

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 3 years ago by JoshUK.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Japan
Member #131605
August 14, 2012
372 Posts
Posted: August 29, 2013, 2:40 am - IP Logged

I mean as in you buy say 10 QP(lotto MM or PB) maybe even for 2 or 3 draws. One night in the future or even the very next game, your ticket is not good for, it has the winning combination....ofcourse it doesn't matter since your ticket was not FOR that drawing.

I's just as curious an such to know if this has happened or ye done heard of such a thing 'tis all.

Like how my brother in Florida bought arund 50 or I think 100 tickets for that 400mill PB a few weeks back. Then I wonder if one of them lines actualy had any winning combinations since then....but ofcourse don't matter since can not win anything since only good for one draw.

Jon D's avatar - calotterylogo
    Los Angeles, California
    United States
    Member #103813
    January 5, 2011
    1530 Posts
    Posted: August 29, 2013, 4:19 am - IP Logged

I mean as in you buy say 10 QP(lotto MM or PB) maybe even for 2 or 3 draws. One night in the future or even the very next game, your ticket is not good for, it has the winning combination....ofcourse it doesn't matter since your ticket was not FOR that drawing.

I's just as curious an such to know if this has happened or ye done heard of such a thing 'tis all.

Like how my brother in Florida bought arund 50 or I think 100 tickets for that 400mill PB a few weeks back. Then I wonder if one of them lines actualy had any winning combinations since then....but ofcourse don't matter since can not win anything since only good for one draw.

Be thankful you are not Margit Arrobio, who missed the PB jackpot by an hour:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/20/margit-arrobio-powerball-numbers_n_3307471.html

Japan
      Member #131605
      August 14, 2012
      372 Posts
      Posted: August 29, 2013, 7:20 am - IP Logged

Will check the story out....but no I am not saying it happened to me. Well maybe it could have, I never check my old tickets like that.

Japan
        Member #131605
        August 14, 2012
        372 Posts
        Posted: August 29, 2013, 7:24 am - IP Logged

And that would not happen to me because I'd never buy my ticket after the deadline. I know to get it before. lol

United States
          Member #130815
          July 25, 2012
          1636 Posts
          Posted: August 29, 2013, 7:49 am - IP Logged

And that would not happen to me because I'd never buy my ticket after the deadline. I know to get it before. lol

Couldnt happen to me either cause, after the deadline they dont sell anymore tickets til next day cause the system powers down....but that must suck you see the numbers think it's a winner then check the date LOL I'd frame that tickets, it might be the closest one could prove that they almost won a jackpot

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
            u$a
            United States
            Member #106665
            February 22, 2011
            19740 Posts
            Posted: August 29, 2013, 8:14 am - IP Logged

wow that would be heartbreaking Crying

HoLeeKau's avatar - YheaShea
              Idaho
              United States
              Member #94283
              July 17, 2010
              2284 Posts
              Posted: August 29, 2013, 11:23 am - IP Logged

If it's ever happened to me, I wouldn't know it.  I check my QP ticket but avoid memorizing the numbers so that I won't have to commit hari kari should they ever come up again.

Or, more likely, if I memorized them I'd be committed to playing them until they came up which could get very expensive.  I already have one set like that, and I don't want to have to play another.

London
                United Kingdom
                Member #140684
                March 24, 2013
                566 Posts
                Posted: August 29, 2013, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

If it's ever happened to me, I wouldn't know it.  I check my QP ticket but avoid memorizing the numbers so that I won't have to commit hari kari should they ever come up again.

Or, more likely, if I memorized them I'd be committed to playing them until they came up which could get very expensive.  I already have one set like that, and I don't want to have to play another.

Same with me, I check my numbers and forget them. I also never search my numbers online to see if they are winners I always get the correct draws numbers up and check the ticket for that draw.

2016 Won/Lost

EuroMillions / Spent: £22 / Won £0 / Total -£22

UK Lotto / Spent: £4 / Won: £0 / Total: -£4

2016 Total: -£24

Jan: -£22 Feb: £0 ~ Mar: £0 ~ April: £0 ~ May: £0 ~ June: £0 ~ July: £2

EuroMillions = £2 Line / Played: x11 [old price] 

EuroMillions = £2.50 Line / Played: x0

UK Lotto = £2 Line / Played x2