Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 2:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

had a dream with winning pick 3

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 3 years ago by LottoMetro.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
burlington, nc
United States
Member #146283
August 31, 2013
1 Posts
Posted: August 31, 2013, 1:30 am - IP Logged

Im new to this I had a dream about 3 numbers so I played picked 3 tonight again I'm new to this didn't think about the fact that there are day time and evening numbers needless to say my number had came out in the daytime pick 3 and I dreamt the number exactly how it came out

marijoy's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
    new jersey
    United States
    Member #123923
    March 3, 2012
    106 Posts
    Posted: September 2, 2013, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

Im new to this I had a dream about 3 numbers so I played picked 3 tonight again I'm new to this didn't think about the fact that there are day time and evening numbers needless to say my number had came out in the daytime pick 3 and I dreamt the number exactly how it came out

Wow

sorrry u missed it

LottoMetro's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
      Happyland
      United States
      Member #146344
      September 1, 2013
      1131 Posts
      Posted: September 3, 2013, 12:12 am - IP Logged

Don't feel bad. One time I picked numbers, filled out the playslip, and was on my way to meet a girl when I decided to skip buying tickets so I wouldn't be late. Girl really didn't appreciate seeing me so imagine my pain as I sat in the restuarant and watched my winning numbers being displayed on the television.

If the chances of winning the jackpot are so slim, why play when the jackpot is so small? Your chances never change, but the potential payoff does.
      If a crystal ball showed you the future of the rest of your life, and in that future you will never win a jackpot, would you still play?

2017: 0% (0 tickets)
      P&L % = Total Win($)/Total Wager($) - 1