Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Who is smarter non LP members or members

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 3 years ago by psykomo.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
elkton, maryland
United States
Member #85565
January 18, 2010
1028 Posts
Posted: August 31, 2013, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

2222 came out today in Maryland.It was sold out everyday in advance,yet I have never seen it predicted by anyone.Could somone tell me why..

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
    Bay Area - California
    United States
    Member #136477
    December 12, 2012
    4110 Posts
    Posted: August 31, 2013, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

2222 came out today in Maryland.It was sold out everyday in advance,yet I have never seen it predicted by anyone.Could somone tell me why..

What is the connection you are attempting to make here- explain?

elkton, maryland
      United States
      Member #85565
      January 18, 2010
      1028 Posts
      Posted: August 31, 2013, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

Why no LP members liked the number to come and it was sold out everyday?

Bahamas
        Member #121300
        January 6, 2012
        58 Posts
        Posted: August 31, 2013, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

Check out lucky shoes posts over the last week. 2222 was STRONGLY predicted. Here it is!

Bahamas
          Member #121300
          January 6, 2012
          58 Posts
          Posted: August 31, 2013, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

Look under the heading quad city.

United States
            Member #128790
            June 2, 2012
            5431 Posts
            Posted: August 31, 2013, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

Quads are sold out in just about every state almost everyday. Some people play all the quads everyday.

Last year in Florida I wanted to play 1111 cause I kept seeing it for days, and when I got to the store, it was sold out. This was around 10 AM in the morning. The midday in Fla is drawn at 1:35. If you don't play them early enough, they get sold out.

The most likely reason that LP players didn't predict it is because quads and triples are rare, and it's harder to predict than other combos. Many LPites have many different pointers/triggers that tell them when a quad or triple will show.

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7322 Posts
              Posted: August 31, 2013, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

Why no LP members liked the number to come and it was sold out everyday?

I just did a quick count and 2222 was predicted in Maryland at least nine times today. I don't know where you're getting your information from, but LP members do pick quads and some have predicted the winning numbers in pick-5 games.

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7322 Posts
                Posted: August 31, 2013, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

Quads are sold out in just about every state almost everyday. Some people play all the quads everyday.

Last year in Florida I wanted to play 1111 cause I kept seeing it for days, and when I got to the store, it was sold out. This was around 10 AM in the morning. The midday in Fla is drawn at 1:35. If you don't play them early enough, they get sold out.

The most likely reason that LP players didn't predict it is because quads and triples are rare, and it's harder to predict than other combos. Many LPites have many different pointers/triggers that tell them when a quad or triple will show.

The same thing happened to me and after the clerk told me it was sold out, asked if I wanted to play it for the evening drawing so I said sure. The number was sold out for the evening drawing too at about 10 AM. Probably the only way to play quads is to check "multi-drawings" on the play slip and you still might get shut out for the first two or three drawings.

Marana AZ
                  United States
                  Member #145341
                  August 3, 2013
                  178 Posts
                  Posted: August 31, 2013, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

States have liability limits that set the maximum amount of payout for pick 4 games. They either won't sell tickets for number combinations that would exceed the maximum payout or they have rules that start cannibalizing the prize payout per individual ticket.

United States
                    Member #128790
                    June 2, 2012
                    5431 Posts
                    Posted: August 31, 2013, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

The same thing happened to me and after the clerk told me it was sold out, asked if I wanted to play it for the evening drawing so I said sure. The number was sold out for the evening drawing too at about 10 AM. Probably the only way to play quads is to check "multi-drawings" on the play slip and you still might get shut out for the first two or three drawings.

That's too funny Stack.

Here in Cali you can't bet for the night draw during the day. You have to wiat till midday draw is over. What's worse, you can't bet for the next day or following days like in Florida.

It doesn't stop there, you don't have the option to bet 50 cents, only a dollar. Dumb dumb dumb...

elkton, maryland
                      United States
                      Member #85565
                      January 18, 2010
                      1028 Posts
                      Posted: August 31, 2013, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

I just did a quick count and 2222 was predicted in Maryland at least nine times today. I don't know where you're getting your information from, but LP members do pick quads and some have predicted the winning numbers in pick-5 games.

Prove It....

OGG

United States
                        Member #128790
                        June 2, 2012
                        5431 Posts
                        Posted: August 31, 2013, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Prove It....

OGG

I can't speak for stack47, but he may have gotten his info from the prediction forum, not from the P-4 forum for Maryland. If I'm not mistaken, there's no way to tell who on the prediction board chose 2222 until tomorrow, when the all the tally is done by LP's computer. The only option on the drop down menu says "See yesterday's winners".

So we'll see tomorrow if Stack was right or not.

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
                          Massachusetts
                          United States
                          Member #37433
                          April 14, 2006
                          2747 Posts
                          Posted: August 31, 2013, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

I do not think a person can be said to be smart for just choosing quads and winning. The appeal of quads such as 4444 or 7777 is that they have only one combination while 1234 has 24 combinations. Choosing quads is an easy, guilt free exercise. Choosing the combination you want from 1234 can be a daunting task, expensive even. You could choose to play 1423 and then 1432 or 4123 gets drawn. 

The father of pick 4 is William Harvey of NJ. He played number 2912 straight for $700 and hit in 2009. He walked away with $3.5M from NY Lottery.

That money's gone fo ever

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
                            Member #81314
                            October 16, 2009
                            19000 Posts
                            Posted: August 31, 2013, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

That's too funny Stack.

Here in Cali you can't bet for the night draw during the day. You have to wiat till midday draw is over. What's worse, you can't bet for the next day or following days like in Florida.

It doesn't stop there, you don't have the option to bet 50 cents, only a dollar. Dumb dumb dumb...

That's not good.

House wins again.

Good Luck.

The Struggle is real!

United States
                              Member #128790
                              June 2, 2012
                              5431 Posts
                              Posted: August 31, 2013, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

That's not good.

House wins again.

Good Luck.

Actually i made a mistake, I just looked at the betsip and at the bottom it does have spaces for advanced plays. But I'm still correct about not being able to play eve draw during the day.

I'm new in cali, so I missed the spot on the ticket. it's all the way at the bottom. lol