Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

PB\MM number set question

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 3 years ago by psykomo.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #145267
August 1, 2013
1492 Posts
Posted: September 1, 2013, 11:06 am - IP Logged

Just wondering if you have two cards that you play and one has numbers like:

1 2 3 4 5-7       ( possible shared winnings )

1 2 4 5 6-8        ( possible shared winnings )

1 2 3 5 6-9        ( possible shared winnings )

2 3 4 5 6-10      ( possible shared winnings )

12 16 21 31 51 - 11  ( the least played ) ( non- shared winnings )

Now, my thought is that the PB\MM picks the least played number sets which means that it looks for the least played matched sets.

That's why you have only 1 - 4 or 5 winners to get say the 10,000 prize.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #55889
    October 23, 2007
    5586 Posts
    Posted: September 1, 2013, 11:12 am - IP Logged

Now, my thought is that the PB\MM picks the least played number sets which means that it looks for the least played matched sets.

If I understand you correctly, you are saying that PB and MM sift through the millions of tickets sold and find a combination that has the lowest sales and then they arrange for those numbers to be drawn.

Really???

Check the odds for the reason there are only a few 4+1 winners. Or any major prize winners.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
      Member #145267
      August 1, 2013
      1492 Posts
      Posted: September 1, 2013, 11:17 am - IP Logged

I'm just guessing, so I don't really know.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19815 Posts
        Posted: September 1, 2013, 11:21 am - IP Logged

I'm just guessing, so I don't really know.

You don't have to guess at the odds of winning a prize, they are usually printed on the back of the play slips.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
          Massachusetts
          United States
          Member #37433
          April 14, 2006
          2747 Posts
          Posted: September 1, 2013, 11:41 am - IP Logged

You seem to be suggesting that the lottery numbers are rigged. It is not true. Lottery is just hard to win. The suggestion that you could make to say that it PB & MM are not 100% fair is the <snip> pre-draws. God knows how many players are denied a jp because their numbers came in the first pre-draw. 

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

That money's gone fo ever

LottoL's avatar - techno eye.jpg
            Texas
            United States
            Member #33719
            February 24, 2006
            705 Posts
            Posted: September 1, 2013, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

If your a card player, you should know that the deck can be stacked.  (Just ask most any card slight of hand expert like Ricky Jay)

If your a lottery player, I would say the same applies.  (Just read past newspaper articles on lotto scams - there's a plenty!)

As for me, I believe the numbers are known before the draw occurrs.
            To eliminate the possibility of "stacking the deck", I believe MM/PB
            should eliminate quickpicks and make everyone choose their own numbers.
            I bet there would be a significant change in how winnings are dispersed.

Best of Luck!

Romancandle's avatar - moon
              Upacreek
              United States
              Member #136306
              December 8, 2012
              428 Posts
              Posted: September 1, 2013, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

If your a card player, you should know that the deck can be stacked.  (Just ask most any card slight of hand expert like Ricky Jay)

If your a lottery player, I would say the same applies.  (Just read past newspaper articles on lotto scams - there's a plenty!)

Best of Luck!

How would picking your own numbers vs. using QP's change anything if you thought the numbers were predetermined before each draw?

-RC

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: September 1, 2013, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

Why you Delete?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19815 Posts
                  Posted: September 1, 2013, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

Best of Luck!

I'm always surprised by the number of people who believe in spite of the odds of winning being 1:175M they would have won a jackpot by now after buying a few hundred tickets if the games weren't rigged.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                    u$a
                    United States
                    Member #106665
                    February 22, 2011
                    19727 Posts
                    Posted: September 1, 2013, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

Why you Delete?

The _BLANK_ system for the Lottery Numbers Yes Nod I FORGOT WE CAN'T POSTY NAMES

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                      Member #4877
                      May 30, 2004
                      5112 Posts
                      Posted: September 1, 2013, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

Best of Luck!

LTL:

PLAY this Video

Flordia Lottery is RIGGED !!!- You Tube

"watch" 4th BALL >#> came UP 35 and went down Thud

Crying Jester Crying            Jack-in-the-Box               Crying Jester Crying

(OH.....my 35 BALL went down & IT can't git UP)   Thud     

"then" Hurray! ^^ came "back" as 53 ^^ Hurray!  ???????   Thud

Party PSYKO not CRAZY Party

Romancandle's avatar - moon
                        Upacreek
                        United States
                        Member #136306
                        December 8, 2012
                        428 Posts
                        Posted: September 2, 2013, 1:51 am - IP Logged

LTL:

PLAY this Video

Flordia Lottery is RIGGED !!!- You Tube

"watch" 4th BALL >#> came UP 35 and went down Thud

Crying Jester Crying            Jack-in-the-Box               Crying Jester Crying

(OH.....my 35 BALL went down & IT can't git UP)   Thud     

"then" Hurray! ^^ came "back" as 53 ^^ Hurray!  ???????   Thud

Party PSYKO not CRAZY Party

I'm trying to follow your posts psykomo... something tells me there's a method to your madness, but this method continues to elude me LOL

-RC

IPlayWeekly's avatar - avatarmoney
                          Columbus, Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #128906
                          June 5, 2012
                          591 Posts
                          Posted: September 2, 2013, 2:13 am - IP Logged

Interesting post... I've been following MM for a year and I've noticed there always seems to be less than 5 winners for the 250k prize.  The only time I see over 5 winners for the 250k prize is if there's a larger jackpot.

Japan
                            Member #131605
                            August 14, 2012
                            372 Posts
                            Posted: September 2, 2013, 7:33 am - IP Logged

Sure every so often we may become curious an start to question if Lotto, MM or PB is rigged.

I have many times. Probably when another situation arises will wonder again.

I have only been playing a little over a year both here an US. With in that time, we had some things happen. Like huge jackpots for instance. It was easily demonstratd that when we, people, see more money up for grabbs we will fork over more and those who would not touch it will buy a few. Even the lottery giving away that 590 or so Million does nt hurt them, since ofcourse there profit(s) are still larger. With that being said if it was rigged why would they not "allow" it to grow even larger? Seriously...Bigger jackpots equals more money (profit)! Why would they not say ok this time we will let it go to 800Million an so on. And....after the 587million was won last November.....why would the lottery allow....the whole month of december to be won at 50 million. Litteraly! 3-4 times it was won then.  I think there are many things that are corrupt. Actualy its more like know...because its proven and can be researched...you know political bs. But, the Lotteries don't need to be rigged. It's hard to understand perhaps the odds. 1:175 million is no joke!

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                              Member #4877
                              May 30, 2004
                              5112 Posts
                              Posted: September 2, 2013, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

I'm trying to follow your posts psykomo... something tells me there's a method to your madness, but this method continues to elude me LOL

RC:

The MMPB jackpot continue 2ELUDE many of the LP members pocketbook2 Thud

Go 2UT site>punchN Flordia lottery is RIGGED..........watch this U TUBE viedo.....

WATCH Ball number>>>4 as it popped UP>>it was #35......then UC number is

called>>#53>> and last Ball number #26>>it was #35......then called #53 ???

Sorry if my example is a Flordia FANTASY 5....5 number draw demo, but it was the best that psyko do

at this time........maby if it had been PB/MM number set>>>my LP friend'$$$$$$$$would understand!

Jack-in-the-Box 

PartyHappy Labor Day 2013 Party