Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Amazon Kindle and Kindle Lottery Books

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 3 years ago by pick4lvr11.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
South Carolina
United States
Member #18322
July 9, 2005
1704 Posts
Posted: September 6, 2013, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

Kindle Owners:

Has anyone who owns an Amazon Kindle [or B & N Nook ], purchased any of the Kindle Lottery Books ?  If so, are any of the Kindle Lottery Books worth purchasing ?  Most of these books are inexpensive, less than $10, on Kindle.

m3ikaChiz007's avatar - octa feathers.jpg
    Newport News, VA
    United States
    Member #144545
    July 8, 2013
    971 Posts
    Posted: September 11, 2013, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

Kindle Owners:

Has anyone who owns an Amazon Kindle [or B & N Nook ], purchased any of the Kindle Lottery Books ?  If so, are any of the Kindle Lottery Books worth purchasing ?  Most of these books are inexpensive, less than $10, on Kindle.

I have the Kindle app on my Iphone and I found a book on there that is very helpful with Pick 4.  The name of it is Sister Sarah's V-trac Charts Pick 4 by Adolph Barr.  Hope this helps you in some way.  I have hit 3 times thus far using it.  I haven't hit the big $ yet, but I know it's on the way soon!  Good luck to you.

p.s. They also let you try a sample with quite a few pages of the book

South Carolina
      United States
      Member #18322
      July 9, 2005
      1704 Posts
      Posted: September 11, 2013, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

I have the Kindle app on my Iphone and I found a book on there that is very helpful with Pick 4.  The name of it is Sister Sarah's V-trac Charts Pick 4 by Adolph Barr.  Hope this helps you in some way.  I have hit 3 times thus far using it.  I haven't hit the big $ yet, but I know it's on the way soon!  Good luck to you.

p.s. They also let you try a sample with quite a few pages of the book

Thank you for responding.  The Pick 3 and Pick 4 Vtrac Charts are listed in full here on LP.  Are the Charts in this E-book the same as the ones on LP ?  If so, how does this E-book help you any more in winning Pick 4 ?

pick4lvr11's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
        Midlothian VA/Play online all
        United States
        Member #101773
        December 8, 2010
        80 Posts
        Posted: September 17, 2013, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

I have....but both are not same... but some information is same but for pick 3 and 4 no