Welcome Guest
Log In | Register )
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

adulane62's creation!

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 3 years ago by adulane62.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
United States
Member #49750
February 13, 2007
439 Posts
Offline
Posted: September 8, 2013, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

Colorado has now a Pick 3 game. In celebration, I have been working on the attached excel sheet like a mad scientist for a couple of weeks now! I won $80 on Friday's draw. 2-1-9 was the actual draw but I had 9-1-2. In any case, use it as you see fit. Just don't ask me to explain it! if anyone can understand it and improve on it please share. Thanks!

 

 https://app.box.com/s/pmlpzhqe71gi6emqkmi9

    Avatar

    United States
    Member #41846
    June 23, 2006
    458 Posts
    Offline
    Posted: September 10, 2013, 5:35 am - IP Logged

    I downloaded your file. there are several things that look interesting.  without at least a basic guide on what you are doing to arrive at numbers to play it is difficult to evaluate.  walk us thru the number selection process.

      adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
      From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
      United States
      Member #49750
      February 13, 2007
      439 Posts
      Offline
      Posted: September 10, 2013, 8:34 am - IP Logged

      Phileight, Greetings and Salutations, Sir! If you look at the CO-pick 3 draw stats, 53% of the 134 draws have the sums 9-10-11-12-13-(skip 14)-15-(skip 16)-17. 7 sums! The rest 21 sums only 47%. So I took all the 1000 combinations and reduced them to 670 combinations that have those 7 sums.  It might somehow look to mirror the 1000 combination file but not quiet! For example, sum 14 is way below its average. Furthermore, if you use the filter you can see that the 7 times it was drawn, the LHL and LHH were drawn 6 times. So, that gave me an idea! Since there are 8 equal combinations for Low/High and Odd/Even you can play in Pick 3, why not copy all 8 of them and reduce it further? In other words, let folks SORT it out for themselves?! Now all you have to do is taylor it to your state game and by using the filter it will be easy for you to see the trend. At least that is the hope. But with lotteries nothing is as it seems, isn't it? Oh, what the heck. Good luck man!

        adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
        From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
        United States
        Member #49750
        February 13, 2007
        439 Posts
        Offline
        Posted: September 12, 2013, 12:51 am - IP Logged

        Proof positive my system works! 9/11/13 CO pick 3 draw was 7-1-7. I hit it twice for $250 each on a $0.50 play! If it was a $1 bet, it would have been a cool grand! Thanx!

         

                                            https://app.box.com/s/ws4s64kecbyb3kqlbgy9