Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Powerball 100M+ PlanG Results

Topic closed. 135 replies. Last post 2 years ago by paneagle.

Page 5 of 10
PrintE-mailLink
eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
LAS VEGAS
United States
Member #47729
November 22, 2006
4495 Posts
Posted: February 1, 2014, 3:16 am - IP Logged

PB result 47 23 11 28 32 and 20 PB   1/30     JACKPOT 194 MILLION

Edessa list (only 2) but was first ones on list = good ones : 20 and 50/20 first and last = 20 PB and 32.   My list gave only 28.

But 28 was a very strong choice as was 12 which was a choice of mine between 11/12.

If I round Ed list, it shows up 30/31/32 group   and 20/30/50 group which gave 2 numbers 32/20. the 6/7 was good 6 in both florida lottery games. 

13/14 with 42/43 was also good for florida lottery 12 and 13 came in.   

Believe me this will work better if we go for 1/2 best of and a short list of maybe 5/6, and get 3 players to drop post the winners. 

This is an invitation to "real" players.  Send numbers by 6pm, please...It was freezing here and not out at night.

naneagle, et al

My seemingly eccestric but humble numbers for your consideration for Power Ball

#1-8-14-16-20-23- 18-26 -35-38-40-44-47-56-50

Hope they help.....

Fortuna

EddessaKnight

LAS VEGAS
    United States
    Member #47729
    November 22, 2006
    4495 Posts
    Posted: February 1, 2014, 3:17 am - IP Logged

Will post choices from this PYR-mid PlanG

19 09 26 31 11 16 13 20 25 05 02

could be (+30) as 39 41 43 46 50 55 56 01 49 32 35

results to follow

tyryrr

LAS VEGAS
      United States
      Member #47729
      November 22, 2006
      4495 Posts
      Posted: February 1, 2014, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

tyryrr

Unhappy Sorry: Correction Typo Above

florida
        United States
        Member #28393
        December 15, 2005
        1411 Posts
        Posted: February 2, 2014, 8:59 am - IP Logged

I coach B'ball, tell the players ' if you cant be sure of the shot, dont take it'.  Did not play tickets saturday but was actually with many close and some correct -

the bigger target I was closer to (powerball, not the flot or fan-5) this time.      It is not the larger target, but how well we shoot....Odds counter : If not 1, then why expect all 6  odds odds 1 = 6/59 or 1 in 10. 2 is 1 to 2nd power (100 to 1), odds 6 = 1 in 200 million plus. But if its' 1 person with 1 in 10, I would think 5 people with 1 each could get 5 correct at the same time much more easily. 

"brave" for only the bold find heaven = go for it when the target presents itself   or ..the meek inherit the earth (= have another lifetime to get it right)

what does tyrtr whatever mean?

florida
          United States
          Member #28393
          December 15, 2005
          1411 Posts
          Posted: February 2, 2014, 9:08 am - IP Logged

to enter wonderland.....typo errors ...is a spiritual message....consciousness is the only state worth consideration....take more care and type on ......in tyme.    graces; pan

LAS VEGAS
            United States
            Member #47729
            November 22, 2006
            4495 Posts
            Posted: February 3, 2014, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

to enter wonderland.....typo errors ...is a spiritual message....consciousness is the only state worth consideration....take more care and type on ......in tyme.    graces; pan

First a short but sincere note of appreciation for paneagle’s thread & participants sstalwart efforts on PB. Gathering all the eagles to concentrate on a single PB last occurrence is a powerfully sensible & worthwhile goal! I was personally & directly asked to join by paneagle & did my humble best to contribute. I am aslo writing back as an alert about some known game operator practices Re: Counteractions

“There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."                                                                                                                            ~WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE / The Tagedy of Hamlet Act 1. Scene V

POTENTIAL REALITY OF ADVERSE LOTTERY & KENO  CONDITIONS                                                     

Many lottery players are totally unaware involved in playing several different games & have no way of knowing which of the many different games are up for current play. Players innocently believe there is only  one game they are making predictions for & this is most often not true.

Most State lottery commissions use as many 5 or 8 sets of selection balls to pick their LOTTO numbers. The last game observed on TV is highly unlikely not the game one should use as a basis for number predictions. WHY? Because rehearsed pre & post drawings plus training practice lottery drawing can be conducted to determine which set of selection balls is going to be used, silicon spray, injections & oils can be applied to the selection balls to prevent them from rising for the game selections. Also these ostensibly pre & post lottery ball tests hope to upset players rhyme or mathematical reasons projections.      Naïve, unwary or unaware sate game players have no valid proof that the game results they are using are the correct data  base for accurate number predictions for the next game  i.e NOT A *FAIRGAME            *                                       *Not each & every time, mind you, nor each game operator

Time, space & public forum limit these secret but earnest revelations.

It’s been proven in international press that when big money is being offered as a reward in all forms of speculation including Wall St Stock Ex – that this attracts the attention of big time outcome scamming, cheating & manipulation. There are tricks to every trade

NOTE BENE:                                                                                                                            This is not being written to dissuade participants in this collaborative or from anyone from playing – its sincere purpiose is to alert the unwary of the premeditaed & intentional adverse conditions that could affect their state games. Time, space & security on a public forum limit these secret but earnest revelations. And does not in any way implicate panaeagle or Todd.

'When you own & operate the game, it is no longer a even chance game .”
            ~Damon Runyon

Wishing All a Prosperity In The New YEAR of the HORSE
            Fortuna
            EddessaKnight

florida
              United States
              Member #28393
              December 15, 2005
              1411 Posts
              Posted: February 5, 2014, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

It only takes one really good one - Again closer to Wonderland

Mega million tuesday showed me how one planet or position (in this case Venus) can give all the winning numbers. The positions have shown to be accurate and repeated and despite the change in TV time or draw activity by the 'lawmakers' the predictions can be made accurately by the 'lawgivers' who are wise enough to see through the numbers and game strategy to winners and wonders.

Flying over the field of dreams now, observing actions below with careful eye, letting the sun shine down on the land and catching the light sparks from the eagle eye view to see what is clearly right in front of us. 

Pan again welcomes players - Any who can really find and verify strong #'s to pick

ONE OR TWO NUMBERS for the POWERBALL or MEGA MILLION.

List here tuesday, wednesday, friday or saturday (before 6 pm EST)

florida
                United States
                Member #28393
                December 15, 2005
                1411 Posts
                Posted: February 5, 2014, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

powerball wednesday list : 34  27/57  30/31   47/17  19/49  50/20  52  12/42  11/41  14 

14-50-41-57-36-17

florida
                  United States
                  Member #28393
                  December 15, 2005
                  1411 Posts
                  Posted: February 6, 2014, 10:01 am - IP Logged

PB RESULT 08 57 17 59 32 24      UP TO 200 MILLION PLUS. Each number is worth some 40 million each. 

Key choice PB 17 did come in as # 17. List 57 for two numbers. Had 2 in 50's and note 30/31 with 52 show combo on 32. 

TO LOTTERY POST PEOPLE Again for request: if TWO OF YOU would offer up 2 key numbers, one of us may WIN, and SOON too. 

The "Fantastic" -5 florida last night was not my target with the powerball up high now - yet My choice PB # 17 was good as # in draw in PB, and florida lottery had 47. (47-30=17)    *** 25 again appeared in Fan-5 as this is florida moon number now. ...........

What was most interesting is the One Planet Target :   Mars  for Fantasy 5  >>> exact to Rising gave 25! 30! 19! and round up 31! 

Two sums include mars gave 55 (=30) 25 and sum moon 11!  Fantasy 5 was 30 31 25 11 19  = ALL FIVE #'s SHOW.

Mars also showed all 6 PB : Although mars not exact was rising in PB, / at 24! and the rising 19 8! and 47 (47-30) / = 17! That is three numbers in PB.       Mars latitude was good at 2 (2+30)=32!  Mars dec was 7 5 and reverse = 57!   Sun 17!  That is 5 of 6 in PB.    8 found numerous ways with an outlier (*Uranus 38), as was 59 with moon sum 59! Mars gave 30 or 0 taurus, if draw earlier than 29/59*! round down winner. 

If I handed you 80 million dollars (2 numbers) would you take it to the bank?  and share a little with me also?
                    LAS VEGAS
                    United States
                    Member #47729
                    November 22, 2006
                    4495 Posts
                    Posted: February 6, 2014, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

PB RESULT 08 57 17 59 32 24      UP TO 200 MILLION PLUS. Each number is worth some 40 million each. 

Key choice PB 17 did come in as # 17. List 57 for two numbers. Had 2 in 50's and note 30/31 with 52 show combo on 32. 

TO LOTTERY POST PEOPLE Again for request: if TWO OF YOU would offer up 2 key numbers, one of us may WIN, and SOON too. 

The "Fantastic" -5 florida last night was not my target with the powerball up high now - yet My choice PB # 17 was good as # in draw in PB, and florida lottery had 47. (47-30=17)    *** 25 again appeared in Fan-5 as this is florida moon number now. ...........

What was most interesting is the One Planet Target :   Mars  for Fantasy 5  >>> exact to Rising gave 25! 30! 19! and round up 31! 

Two sums include mars gave 55 (=30) 25 and sum moon 11!  Fantasy 5 was 30 31 25 11 19  = ALL FIVE #'s SHOW.

Mars also showed all 6 PB : Although mars not exact was rising in PB, / at 24! and the rising 19 8! and 47 (47-30) / = 17! That is three numbers in PB.       Mars latitude was good at 2 (2+30)=32!  Mars dec was 7 5 and reverse = 57!   Sun 17!  That is 5 of 6 in PB.    8 found numerous ways with an outlier (*Uranus 38), as was 59 with moon sum 59! Mars gave 30 or 0 taurus, if draw earlier than 29/59*! round down winner. 

If I handed you 80 million dollars (2 numbers) would you take it to the bank?  and share a little with me also?

Appreciate your sharing Paneagle, et al-

As you know, I do agree with your global synchronisity aspirations on the Big PB

My only reservation, which is not in the worthy intentions but in the hidden lottery machinations with their manipulative mechanics.

We can have all the rhyhtmic progressions & favorite planetary transits and in fact have the winning numbers already but we won't know because the reality of those number sets have been secretely been played multi times already, ostensibly to test their own lotto equipment integrity etc. Now some state commissons will, upon specific request reveal the pre & post tested outcomes- don't know about Florida?

What we don't know won't hurt us? But in reality it will likely kill us!

Will try after the racing projections, to get back with my PB selections

Happy & Prosperous New Year of the HORSE wishes, hope we catch one that gallops LOL

Fortuna

EddessaKnight

florida
                      United States
                      Member #28393
                      December 15, 2005
                      1411 Posts
                      Posted: February 7, 2014, 10:19 am - IP Logged

PB Almost 50 MILLION PER NUMBER NOW 

Have seen the winning Powerball come from the numbers of best current athletes uniform numbers. It can come from odd sources, surely. YET, out of mind, out of pocket, so we must find a way to know, and it is clear the projection systems (stars, etc) do know. They don't false start every single lottery -  even if they do - the machinations have to conform to what I will call a celestial pattern - Realization is that it's hard is also true, but as said in The Black Stallion (my favorite movie ever) by Mickey Rooney, to win the horse race, "ITS WORTH IT, THOUGH". 

This is the greatest horse (race) of all time. As a Sagittarius (HORSE FANS) - the Archer, and the half man half horse, with "soular" sign the Chaitan, the Messenger.  It may be hard, but if we are smart, 2 choices per person is far easier, and 3 really good players can take it all. 

(had 3 numbers from two players in fantasy 5 this week) - If (only) the other players had set in too. It's our choice, really.

Players invited again: MEGA MILLIONS FRIDAY, POWERBALL SATURDAY

LAS VEGAS
                        United States
                        Member #47729
                        November 22, 2006
                        4495 Posts
                        Posted: February 7, 2014, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

PB Almost 50 MILLION PER NUMBER NOW 

Have seen the winning Powerball come from the numbers of best current athletes uniform numbers. It can come from odd sources, surely. YET, out of mind, out of pocket, so we must find a way to know, and it is clear the projection systems (stars, etc) do know. They don't false start every single lottery -  even if they do - the machinations have to conform to what I will call a celestial pattern - Realization is that it's hard is also true, but as said in The Black Stallion (my favorite movie ever) by Mickey Rooney, to win the horse race, "ITS WORTH IT, THOUGH". 

This is the greatest horse (race) of all time. As a Sagittarius (HORSE FANS) - the Archer, and the half man half horse, with "soular" sign the Chaitan, the Messenger.  It may be hard, but if we are smart, 2 choices per person is far easier, and 3 really good players can take it all. 

(had 3 numbers from two players in fantasy 5 this week) - If (only) the other players had set in too. It's our choice, really.

Players invited again: MEGA MILLIONS FRIDAY, POWERBALL SATURDAY

Wink 8-17-32-57-59-24

As promised, here for your consideration, Paneagle et al- is my esoteric musical resonnace PB numbers.

1-5-8-9-11-12-20-21-23-33-35-36-41-44-45-47-48-53-56

Use them, don't use them..... contribution is from a totally different modality

FORTUNA

PERSEVERANT

EddessaKnight

florida
                          United States
                          Member #28393
                          December 15, 2005
                          1411 Posts
                          Posted: February 8, 2014, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

Use them, don't use them..... contribution is from a totally different modality   // >          "ANY GOOD modality will DO"

I have a number of modes: Comparing yours with other FILTERS  includes a third FILTER 1 5 10 11 20 21 25 48     And all three filters =  1 5 48

second set of three Filter (yours and 2 others)  gives 1 9 12 20 23  5/35 41 45 18/48 

with digits 2 9 0 5 would be 05 09 12 20 23 35 45     now possibly includes 38 9/39 20/50 55 29/59     Still crunching!

LAS VEGAS
                            United States
                            Member #47729
                            November 22, 2006
                            4495 Posts
                            Posted: February 8, 2014, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

Use them, don't use them..... contribution is from a totally different modality   // >          "ANY GOOD modality will DO"

I have a number of modes: Comparing yours with other FILTERS  includes a third FILTER 1 5 10 11 20 21 25 48     And all three filters =  1 5 48

second set of three Filter (yours and 2 others)  gives 1 9 12 20 23  5/35 41 45 18/48 

with digits 2 9 0 5 would be 05 09 12 20 23 35 45     now possibly includes 38 9/39 20/50 55 29/59     Still crunching!

L@@KING GOOD NUMBRTD ARE IN SYNC Emoji and Counting......>>>>>

Fortuna

EddessaKnight

florida
                              United States
                              Member #28393
                              December 15, 2005
                              1411 Posts
                              Posted: February 9, 2014, 11:31 am - IP Logged

24 25 34 37 54 PB 29  result 2/8     2/8/14 was 2 0 7 date 

Here digits 2 9 0 5 appear well -    PYR filter had all pairs (useful top code edge 9 3 6 4 7 2 5)  = gave all pairs 29 37 34 54 25 24 = all win digits ; edge pairs were 14 total with 39 36 46 47 37 34 27 25 52 54 24 57 29 59  bold shows all 6 correct pairs! This is a very good filter. 

Filter list gave 55 s/b 25, and 29 PB  and listed 5 9 12 20 23 35 45 was digits 1 22 33 4 55 9 which mirrored win digits with 2 3 4 5 9 but not 1. Had condensed choice list to add 7 which turned out 37 and included 19 and 35 (5+30) and close 34 and 25 and had added 22 and 23 close 24. 

I am realizing more of how the dual drawings on the same night can show specific numbers for each. The Florida state date did not give powerball, but was very good for florida lottery. All 6 found prominently. I will update this list filter.

Page 5 of 10