Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Any pick and play numbers from lotto stratergies site ?

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 3 years ago by ThemBonez.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
addai1516's avatar - lib
Newyork City NY / westland michigan
United States
Member #93153
June 23, 2010
4087 Posts
Posted: September 12, 2013, 2:59 am - IP Logged

lotto stratergies' dot come " .. thats the site . do anyone pick numbers from the site and play from time to time ? my exeperience with them no luck !! may be some one here is winning from the site using a different approach would like to share with rest of us ? please be specific on how you pick ur numbers .. Do u use Smart picks , quick picks ? wheeling system ? etc .  ? i used the smart pick system " teach and learn approach my take" ... addai

< God bless all  ,family, love, happiness > 

United States
    Member #146661
    September 11, 2013
    69 Posts
    Posted: September 12, 2013, 6:30 am - IP Logged

lotto stratergies' dot come " .. thats the site . do anyone pick numbers from the site and play from time to time ? my exeperience with them no luck !! may be some one here is winning from the site using a different approach would like to share with rest of us ? please be specific on how you pick ur numbers .. Do u use Smart picks , quick picks ? wheeling system ? etc .  ? i used the smart pick system " teach and learn approach my take" ... addai

You sounds like ,as if, it's your site and you're just trying to promote it.

United States
      Member #141260
      April 9, 2013
      1390 Posts
      Posted: September 12, 2013, 6:56 am - IP Logged

I Agree!

Stooges

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
        Member #4877
        May 30, 2004
        5120 Posts
        Posted: September 12, 2013, 7:52 am - IP Logged

P3M:

"U GOT 2 VOTE 4 IT 2 FIND OUT WHATS N IT"

the person who said the above was promot'n too

PartyThinking of...Party 

addai1516's avatar - lib
          United States
          Member #93153
          June 23, 2010
          4087 Posts
          Posted: September 12, 2013, 9:24 am - IP Logged

not my site lol ... don't jump the gun..

addai1516's avatar - lib
            United States
            Member #93153
            June 23, 2010
            4087 Posts
            Posted: September 12, 2013, 9:40 am - IP Logged

P3M:

"U GOT 2 VOTE 4 IT 2 FIND OUT WHATS N IT"

the person who said the above was promot'n too

PartyThinking of...Party 

each time anyone mention about a site it does not mean they own it and trying to promote it think outside the box. I am here at lottrey post because i like it here so please dont satrt any unnessary confusion u know how long i have been here  ? i like it here buddy. one dont have to b intimidated because they mention about a site so u get it straight !! Chair

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
              u$a
              United States
              Member #106665
              February 22, 2011
              19817 Posts
              Posted: September 12, 2013, 9:43 am - IP Logged

What game are you referring to What?

United States
                Member #146661
                September 11, 2013
                69 Posts
                Posted: September 12, 2013, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

each time anyone mention about a site it does not mean they own it and trying to promote it think outside the box. I am here at lottrey post because i like it here so please dont satrt any unnessary confusion u know how long i have been here  ? i like it here buddy. one dont have to b intimidated because they mention about a site so u get it straight !! Chair

Of course, it doesn't ,necessarily, mean that it's your site and you're promoting it. It was just the way you mentioned it - "lotto stratergies' dot come " .. thats the site".  No need to get all defensive now ,"buddy".

addai1516's avatar - lib
                  United States
                  Member #93153
                  June 23, 2010
                  4087 Posts
                  Posted: September 12, 2013, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Of course, it doesn't ,necessarily, mean that it's your site and you're promoting it. It was just the way you mentioned it - "lotto stratergies' dot come " .. thats the site".  No need to get all defensive now ,"buddy".

Don't accuse till u get your facts together u can ruin people's reputation doing that ..  good luck and stay focused !!

ThemBonez's avatar - 16314 s.jpg
                    Phoenix, AZ
                    United States
                    Member #136173
                    December 5, 2012
                    1034 Posts
                    Posted: September 12, 2013, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

I go to their site to look at the stats for the AZ Lotto games mainly.  I like their combinations generator, it wheels Hot, Cold and Overdue numbers for you from their current stats.  I usually don't play their suggested combo's though, I use their stats to come up with my own combinations.

"JACKPOT BABY!" ...those elusive words still elude me! LOL

United States
                      Member #146661
                      September 11, 2013
                      69 Posts
                      Posted: September 12, 2013, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

Don't accuse till u get your facts together u can ruin people's reputation doing that ..  good luck and stay focused !!

No accusation was made. It was just my opinion. But, good luck to you too.

addai1516's avatar - lib
                        United States
                        Member #93153
                        June 23, 2010
                        4087 Posts
                        Posted: September 12, 2013, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

I go to their site to look at the stats for the AZ Lotto games mainly.  I like their combinations generator, it wheels Hot, Cold and Overdue numbers for you from their current stats.  I usually don't play their suggested combo's though, I use their stats to come up with my own combinations.

The comboniation generator looks attractive .. suggested combos are way off .. am glad u pointed it out ..{your own rootsums is the way to go to generate pairs , missing digits [ digits out } combined with previous draw gives anyone a chance to b pointed out to the right direction ... i encourage any one to learn about rootsums on their own the art of rootsums boy oh boy i love it !! Sun Smiley

ThemBonez's avatar - 16314 s.jpg
                          Phoenix, AZ
                          United States
                          Member #136173
                          December 5, 2012
                          1034 Posts
                          Posted: September 12, 2013, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

The comboniation generator looks attractive .. suggested combos are way off .. am glad u pointed it out ..{your own rootsums is the way to go to generate pairs , missing digits [ digits out } combined with previous draw gives anyone a chance to b pointed out to the right direction ... i encourage any one to learn about rootsums on their own the art of rootsums boy oh boy i love it !! Sun Smiley

Yup, that combo generator is all show and no go, IMO.  I've gotta learn about root sums.  I'm figuring out pairs for Fantasy 5 right now.  It's actually more of a cluster than pairs and the last time I incorporated that cluster of numbers, I hit a 4 of 5... but I didn't play it.  I'm definitely on the right track though and I'm looking forward to finding more pairs and clusters to work with to hit the 5 of 5 for AZ Fantasy 5.

"JACKPOT BABY!" ...those elusive words still elude me! LOL