Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anyone here have visions of numbers?

Topic closed. 45 replies. Last post 3 years ago by LOVEMONEY2DAY.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
MsNumberDreamer's avatar - lottery balls-cash.jpg
North Carolina
United States
Member #145690
August 11, 2013
259 Posts
Posted: September 13, 2013, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

I am curious to know whether anyone has had visions of numbers either Pick 3 or 4; Powerbal; etc...  My question is if you have a vision is it alright to share that vision or will it not come true or happen if you share it?

dbello's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #26915
    November 24, 2005
    6189 Posts
    Posted: September 13, 2013, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

I've had visions (for me that's reality) and I've had dreams and shared them and they've still come out.  However, I don't share as much and especially to nonbelievers in dreams or visions of the sort.  The reason.....negativity!

I once dreamt of winning the Mi Lotto 47.  In my dream the store clerk said I had all 6 numbers.  She was calling them out to me when my daughter (age 6 or 7 at the time) came in and started to wake me.  I could only clearly remember the first 4 numbers.  So I played them and added 2 that I thought she may have said.  I shared my dream with a coworker and asked him to play it too since he lived in a different city.  Both tickets hit for the 4 numbers I could remember!  Still wish to this day my daughter hadn't woke me up! LOL!

I still get dreams like that....just not as often as before!

gsWinner's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
      Tucker, GA
      United States
      Member #124289
      March 10, 2012
      5262 Posts
      Posted: September 14, 2013, 12:46 am - IP Logged

I post mine in the Morning Cup and Evening Thoughts posts when i have them. They are listed as vision numbers at the top. Also in my collection. Check it out.

luckyshoes's avatar - nw lady.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #79502
        September 2, 2009
        6447 Posts
        Posted: September 14, 2013, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

I post mine after I "hear" them given to me. Nope, no bad luck in giving them out. We re all trying  to win   : )

gsWinner's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
          Tucker, GA
          United States
          Member #124289
          March 10, 2012
          5262 Posts
          Posted: September 14, 2013, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

I post mine after I "hear" them given to me. Nope, no bad luck in giving them out. We re all trying  to win   : )

I Agree!

florida
            United States
            Member #98912
            October 16, 2010
            1300 Posts
            Posted: September 14, 2013, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

ok last night i had a clear as day dream i purchased a house in a third world country with a huge pool and resort type of house while i wchecked filter for chlorine it was fine and i could smell chlorine so i walked out front and i was in a town main street i walked onto a restaurant pier on the water and said hello to some patrons whom i didnt know and i walked to the end of the pier overlookin the water and on a table was a cash register with nobody near it i proceeded to hit total button and the draw ding donged and clear as i sit here the digital number 1800 appeared___  i live in florida and i remember the guy from jersey whom crossed over the bridge to stat=en island and drempt a number he got from his late mother and at billys deli in statenisland he played it 750 times and won 3.5 million dollars  this is a true story it happened five years ago----so i played it 60 times today   lets see    1800      1800   floridaUnhappy

North Carolina
              United States
              Member #145690
              August 11, 2013
              259 Posts
              Posted: September 14, 2013, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

I've had visions (for me that's reality) and I've had dreams and shared them and they've still come out.  However, I don't share as much and especially to nonbelievers in dreams or visions of the sort.  The reason.....negativity!

I once dreamt of winning the Mi Lotto 47.  In my dream the store clerk said I had all 6 numbers.  She was calling them out to me when my daughter (age 6 or 7 at the time) came in and started to wake me.  I could only clearly remember the first 4 numbers.  So I played them and added 2 that I thought she may have said.  I shared my dream with a coworker and asked him to play it too since he lived in a different city.  Both tickets hit for the 4 numbers I could remember!  Still wish to this day my daughter hadn't woke me up! LOL!

I still get dreams like that....just not as often as before!

I dream numbers alot and when I really pay attention and remember the number they usually hit (the sets that have 3 or 4 numbers).  The longer ones like 6 numbers I have a much harder time remembering what all of them were.  I had a dream very similiar to yours, and could remember all numbers (including megaball) except for 1 digit but they didn't come out.  Also, had one and only remember the first 5 numbers, but it has yet to come out.  All dreams in which I see 3 or 4 numbers clearly have come out.

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
                South Florida
                United States
                Member #71280
                February 22, 2009
                15478 Posts
                Posted: September 14, 2013, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

ok last night i had a clear as day dream i purchased a house in a third world country with a huge pool and resort type of house while i wchecked filter for chlorine it was fine and i could smell chlorine so i walked out front and i was in a town main street i walked onto a restaurant pier on the water and said hello to some patrons whom i didnt know and i walked to the end of the pier overlookin the water and on a table was a cash register with nobody near it i proceeded to hit total button and the draw ding donged and clear as i sit here the digital number 1800 appeared___  i live in florida and i remember the guy from jersey whom crossed over the bridge to stat=en island and drempt a number he got from his late mother and at billys deli in statenisland he played it 750 times and won 3.5 million dollars  this is a true story it happened five years ago----so i played it 60 times today   lets see    1800      1800   floridaUnhappy

dont forget to play 1880 as well....tonite

RB 
                  North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #145690
                  August 11, 2013
                  259 Posts
                  Posted: September 14, 2013, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

I post mine in the Morning Cup and Evening Thoughts posts when i have them. They are listed as vision numbers at the top. Also in my collection. Check it out.

I will definitely check it out.  I had my first vision, EVER, yesterday while meditating.  It just came completely out of nowhere.  I was so shocked but thought it was so cool! I really didn't know how to approach it--- like do I play those numbers or just use it as a 'test" to determine whether to trust any future visions or not.  Then I was going to post them in the thread I have for myself, but didn't know that would effect whether or not it comes out.

North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #145690
                    August 11, 2013
                    259 Posts
                    Posted: September 14, 2013, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

I agree with that.  I just didn't know.  Yesterday, was the first time I'd ever had one.

North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #145690
                      August 11, 2013
                      259 Posts
                      Posted: September 14, 2013, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

Best of luck to you!  You never know!

BTW... I read about that guy too.  His story was on the BigLotteryWinner website.

luckyshoes's avatar - nw lady.jpg
                        Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #79502
                        September 2, 2009
                        6447 Posts
                        Posted: September 14, 2013, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

Lovely reading !

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                          Economy class
                          Belgium
                          Member #123700
                          February 27, 2012
                          4035 Posts
                          Posted: September 14, 2013, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

I am curious to know whether anyone has had visions of numbers either Pick 3 or 4; Powerbal; etc...  My question is if you have a vision is it alright to share that vision or will it not come true or happen if you share it?

Have a bottle of whisky, you will have plenty of that! Jester

North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #145690
                            August 11, 2013
                            259 Posts
                            Posted: September 14, 2013, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

Have a bottle of whisky, you will have plenty of that! Jester

Definitely pass on that.  I would much rather have a legit vision over hallucinations.  Besides I don't drink!

To God be the glory... 

When you're winning you're being blessed by Him!

dbello's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
                              Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #26915
                              November 24, 2005
                              6189 Posts
                              Posted: September 14, 2013, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

BTW...forgot to add the old folks "theory" - "if you tell a dream before breakfast it won't come true"!  I can't recall testing that theory - except for nightmares - so I can't attest to it's validity, but my mother swore by it! LOL!