Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

For the people that play their own numbers in PB or MM

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 3 years ago by psykomo.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #145267
August 1, 2013
1492 Posts
Posted: September 14, 2013, 11:19 am - IP Logged

Has anybody had any luck playing PB\MM ( 4 - 5 numbers or 4 - 5 + powerball/mega ball wins at least ) with playing your own numbers?  I have been playing

my own numbers for about, mmmmm 15 years, and sometimes it seems to skip around the numbers that I play.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
    Bay Area - California
    United States
    Member #136477
    December 12, 2012
    4104 Posts
    Posted: September 14, 2013, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

Has anybody had any luck playing PB\MM ( 4 - 5 numbers or 4 - 5 + powerball/mega ball wins at least ) with playing your own numbers?  I have been playing

my own numbers for about, mmmmm 15 years, and sometimes it seems to skip around the numbers that I play.

For the most part l play my own numbers as well BB- its all about being at the right place, at the right time with the " Right Numbers" which is most important.
    Think on this " Sharks circle their target before attacking" - Apply that to your own posting about hits  " seem to skip around your numbers".When it does hit, will you be ready?

Party

IPlayWeekly's avatar - avatarmoney
      Columbus, Ohio
      United States
      Member #128906
      June 5, 2012
      591 Posts
      Posted: September 14, 2013, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

I play my own set in every mm and PB drawing... I did hit 3 numbers several times thru quick pick. I will always play my own set... How would you feel if your numbers came up and you didn't play

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
        Member #4877
        May 30, 2004
        5114 Posts
        Posted: September 14, 2013, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

For the most part l play my own numbers as well BB- its all about being at the right place, at the right time with the " Right Numbers" which is most important.
        Think on this " Sharks circle their target before attacking" - Apply that to your own posting about hits  " seem to skip around your numbers".When it does hit, will you be ready?

Party

NG:

(a) 9-14-13    PowerBall >>>JP= $317^million..............................big PB+ 13

(b) 9-17-13    Mega  Ball>>>JP=  $130^million..............................bigMB+ 13

Sharks circle their target before "ATTACK'ggg">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jack-in-the-Box